Pokemon RP
Come and roleplay in the fictional world of the Pokemon TV show. Claim one of the canon three or create an OC.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Zuko'sFireLady-Sokka'sWarrior

Canon

Ash Ketchum- Midnight Wolf Whisper

Misty- Decepticon Alchemist

Brock- Midnight Wolf Whisper

Jesse-AshTaiMattLovingPokeDigiGirl

James-

Meowth- Decepticon Alchemist

Gary-

Professor Oak-

Ash's Mom-

Lt. Surge-

Erika-AshTaiMattLovingPokeDigiGirl

Koga-

Sabrina-

Blaine-

Giovanni-

OC

Name:

Status(trainer, retired, etc.):

Personality:

Appearance(pictures are fine):

Love Interest:

History:

9/3/2011 . Edited 5/8/2012 #1
Decepticon Alchemist

Name: Brianna-Jade Mocking

Status(trainer, retired, etc.): Trainer

Personality: Fun and whimsical, friendly, loves her Pokemon.

Appearance(pictures are fine): She has long dark chocolate hair with platinum blonde highlights. She has one emerlad green eye and one ice blue eye. She wears dark jeggings, brown boots that stop just below her knees, a grey shirt with black designs, and a plae yellow jacket. She has a belt that can carry and a backpack used for various things.

Love Interest: N/A

History: Once she turned 10 she left home and set out as a trainer. oddly enough, her first Pokemon was an Ekans that lived in her mothers flower garden. She evolved it into a Arbok before she was even old enough to be a trainer. She still has Arbok today and he is one of her strongest, loyalest Pokemon, though he can have a nasty attitude.

9/10/2011 #2

She's accepted. I forgot to mention, if you make an OC, you have to request at least two canon characters.

9/11/2011 #3
Decepticon Alchemist

Two? Thats a drag... Idk what ones I would play...

9/14/2011 #4

You can pick ones that aren't in the show a lot, but everyone has to take two. That way it's not an all OC RP with like two canons.

9/14/2011 #5
Decepticon Alchemist

Emmm... I can play Misty. Don't know which else to play since Jesse is taken.

9/14/2011 #6
Decepticon Alchemist

Girls, but I can play guys as well. ;)

9/17/2011 #7

Okay, well, like I said. You can play anyone you want.

9/17/2011 #8
Decepticon Alchemist

Oh, hey, I could also play Meowth!

9/17/2011 #9

That sounds great! Oh, and thanks for joining! Do you want to start RPing?

9/17/2011 #10
Decepticon Alchemist

No problem, and sure!

9/17/2011 #11

Since this starts at the beginning of the show, do you want Misty to be at the river catching Pokemon or in Cerulean City?

9/17/2011 #12
Decepticon Alchemist

Its up to you, I don't really care. ;)

9/17/2011 #13
Archangel of Ancient Chaos

Could I play as Ash and/or Brok?

Here is my OOC as well.

Name: Sriko Rishima

Personality: Kind, light hearted, dark & light humored but mostly dark in that particular area, sardonic, sadistic at times when someone aggravates her off the edge for anyone else that is normal, hot tempered, compassionate, cold, slightly perverted but not TOO much for people to start thinking she may be a slut or something. Yeah, it just works that way..............

Appearance: Jet black hair which reaches to the small of her back which is usually tied in a high ponytail. When in this style, it covers her left eye. Her eye color is sky blue. She wears whatever she feels like for the occasion which could range from normal clothes of a Champ which is what she usually wears to just a V neck black long sleeved shirt that reveals only a little as well as tight black jeans & the same colored flats.

Love Intrest: Maybe Gary or Paul

History: At a young age which was around the right time to begin her journey, she wanted to become the new Champion. She persevered with her elite team of pokemon. That team will be revealed when battle commences. She sometimes goes incognito to just try to live a 'normal' life without getting bombarded with fan boys trying to get her to go out on a date and other eccentricities if you know what I mean. Ever since, she has been the youngest and one of the strongest Champions the region has had.

2/15/2012 #14

Wow, I am so sorry I have not yet replied to you. You are accepted as all three!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: TBA

Status(trainer, retired, etc.): Trainer

Personality: ___________ is very devoted to any tasks set before her and can be considered a perfectionist. She works and works until something is done. She is loyal to any and all friends, family, and pokemon and tries to be honest.

Appearance(pictures are fine): Long curly blonde hair that reaches her mid-back with piercing baby blue eyes. She has an in between skin tone (not too dark, not too light) and she wears a black skirt, red and black shoes, a white undershirt, and a blue short sleeved jacket.

Love Interest: Ash Ketchum

History: ____________ was born in Pewter City and on her tenth birthday she wanted to set off the Pallet Town to receive her starter pokemon from Professor Oak. Her parents asked that she stay home an delay her adventure a year in order to help them on their farm. ____________ reluctantly agreed and decided to wait until her eleventh birthday to become a trainer. Having just turned eleven, _____________ is currently on her way to Professor Oak's Laboratory in Pallet Town.

5/8/2012 . Edited 5/8/2012 #15
Forum Moderators: Zuko'sFireLady-Sokka'sWarrior
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member