Brotherhood of the Pen: Rio RP
Here is the Brotherhood of the pen's sponsored Rp for the Movie Rio. Anyone is welcome, and enjoy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Here's a continuation of the Rain Forest RP

11/9/2011 #1
Dovahkiin-Jewel724-FUS RO DAH

(Well, the first one is completely filled up. I'll go here.)

Jewel was sitting on a branch outside, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She turned her head as a familiar voice rang out near her.

"Ronaldo? Brother, is that you?" she asked, moving towards the source.

11/10/2011 #2
holospartoi258 - Alpha 01

Ronaldo turned his head a hundred and eighty degrees. "Jewel! Irmao! I'm so glad to see you I- Whoa! Ahh!"

It seemed by turning his head around, Ronaldo had inavertently turned his whole body around as well, losing his footing on the knothole edge and tumbling downwards to the ground. Needless to say, his wings decided to stay stagnant on him as he crashed spectacularly to the floor.

"Ow..."

11/10/2011 #3

Jewel couldn't help but laugh. She glided down beside her brother and offered to help him up, smiling.

"And what have you been doing? I haven't seen you in forever!" she exclaimed, wanting to embrace him. It had been ages since they had visited with each other.

(BTW Holo, if you get a PM at all from a RioLover246 that would be the acc I use to publish story chapters. Feel free to use Jewel in the post you make, if you decide to use the PMed post that I may send tonight.)

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #4

They exchanged quick hugs before Ronaldo grinned. "Eh, I've been travelling the world. Seeing the sights, trying to find the girls. But no Spix's." He shrugged.

They flew up to the knothole where Blu was residing. "How have you been, you two? It's been ages since I last saw you..."

11/10/2011 #5
olihmajor
((Ah I had a whole reply thing typed up but then my internet mini-crashed... ;~;)) "Oh--eh hi!" Blu grinned nervously, finally remembering who this bird was. "So how are you... er... cun... rado?" He asked, hopelessly trying to pronounce the foreign words.
11/10/2011 #6

"Splendid," Ronaldo said. He stole a glance from behind his back, and he chuckled lightly.

"You've been busy," he said, as he reached over for one of them. "Your kids are soad'awwable~..."

((Sorry 'bout that Olly :/ ))

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #7
olihmajor
"Yes, I..." Blu glanced over, smiled, and stepped closer to Jewel. ((Eh, it's fine. I'll be getting off now, though. It'll be the first time I actually went to sleep before midnight in a long while! ^_^'))
11/10/2011 #8
XiF
((I'm on...))
11/10/2011 #9

Jewel smiled. "We're wonderful, Ronaldo. We still love each other." She reached in to kiss Blu gently on the beak.

A spark of jealousy flashed in Ronaldo's mind, but it vanished completely. "That's good, to see you two haven't broke up. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you two did."

She chuckled, and Ronaldo's eyes flickered over to the children once more, who were staring intently at them.

"What're their names?"

((OK, Imma have to ask really, what ARE their names? I feel like an ignoramus. T_T Also, see ya Olly. :/))

11/10/2011 #10

((Gream!! You're on!! You RP as one of Jewel's chicks, amirite?))

11/10/2011 #11
XiF
((Even better; both. ;) ))
11/10/2011 #12

(( =D So, um, what are you names again? Answer my dear OC... T_T))

11/10/2011 #13
XiF

((Sorry if I don't reply immediately; iPhone Internet acting up. Also, no formatting. :( What happened to Rouge?))

"I'm Michael," Michael said, "and this is Amanda." Amanda was more hesitant towards Ronaldo than Michael.

11/10/2011 #14

Ronaldo smiled. "Hello Michael, Amanda. How old are you two?"

11/10/2011 #15
Abramus5250

(I'll be going to bed soon, but not yet.)

After about five minutes of flying, Firmus found himself wondering just where that shout had come from. Turning around, he realized he had penetrated so far in the jungle, he couldn't see tower anymore.

"There's no way I'm flying above the tree-tops," he thought. "An eagle will try to get me for sure." With that, he searching for a place to rest.

In the distance, he could just make out the sound of voices: one sounded like Jewel.

11/10/2011 #16

((Eh, I got something from Jewel724, so I might as well insert it in. Not so sure what it means though.))

Jewel chuckled and tousled Michael's feathers. "I hope you didn't try Pedro's infamous 'love hawk' technique. Blu tried it, and it didn't work." she said. "As a matter of fact, he risked his life to save me." Safria, who was being rubbed gently by Ronaldo around this point in time, gently rubbed Ronaldo's stomach.

11/10/2011 #17
XiF

((News flash! They are Michael and Safria. I dunno how old they are...))

"We're only hatchlings," Michael replied.

11/10/2011 #18
XiF

((Stupid iPhone, turning "I'm" to "ain't." I'm not too sure on the meaning either...)

11/10/2011 #19

((Oops.))

Ronaldo turned to his half-sister. "Of course, not, Jewel. I never flirt with any bird I can't have as a mate. You of all people should know that."

Jewel nudged him lightly as he turned to Michael. "Have Daddy and Mommy been good to you? Does your Uncle Ronaldo have to step in?"

11/10/2011 #20
XiF
Michael gave Ronaldo a weird look and started cracking up.
11/10/2011 #21

"I suppose it's funny because the absurdity of my statement. Never mind..." He sighed. He couldn't believe he was getting owned by his hatchling nephew!

"And how're you Safria? You've been good?"

11/10/2011 #22
XiF

((I feel like trolling...))

"Do you live in an asylum?" Safria asked, genuinely.

11/10/2011 #23
XiF

((Jewel shall ask Safria where she heard that word, andhit shall begin... MWAHAHA!!))

11/10/2011 #24

((Oh my gawd you troll. Screw you... T_T GTG, give me an hour.))

He turned to Jewel. "Are your kids always like this?"

Jewel rolled her eyes. "Safria, don't be rude to your uncle. He's trying to converse with you."

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #25
Abramus5250

(Alright, I'm off to bed. See y'all tomorrow.)

Firmus realized the jungle up ahead was too thick for him to fly through. So, he landed on a branch and started walking towards the voices, hopping from branch to branch when he needed to.

"Man," he thought. "This is going to be a long walk."

(He'll meet up, (maybe), tomorrow.)

11/10/2011 #26
XiF

((Naw, if I was really trolling, I wouldn't have said that. But seriously, we need more conflict! Anyways, c u Holo!))

"No, only Safria," Michael snickered.

"Hey!" Safria protested.

11/10/2011 #27

((Wait I'll be on for a little more. Don't be surprised if you see nothing though.))

Ronaldo snickered to himself at the spectacle. "I feel tempted to test if they can fly."

Jewel nudged Ronaldo again, this time with a little more force, as he burst into laughter. "Don't you dare throw my children out of the knothole. I swear I 'll do worse than smuggle you out of here."

"Nah, I'm not that cruel. Or am I..."

"Ronaldo!"

11/10/2011 #28

(I'm here...)

11/11/2011 #29
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

((And I'm leaving for a bit))

11/11/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis Commentaholic - Alpha 02
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member