Wrestling Collision RolePlay
You think you have what it take to be a Superstar in WWE/TNA? Well come find out, work your way to the top and see./Closed/
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Pum Pumpkin Witch

Stephanie was walking around as she was reading a book, so far everything had been quiet during the week. She had caught the flu again but got better quickly, she had not seen Zack at all but had the chance to talk to her girls, The Bella's.

9/12/2012 #1
becksthewolf

Zack had been in a lot of meetings with Vince. It was safe to say that the LI-er was no pleased in the least. He stormed from Vince's office and almosted bumped into Steph. "Oh sorry baby."

9/12/2012 #2
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"Its alright"Stephanie said smiling as she picked her book up and looked at him. "Whats up?"

9/12/2012 #3
becksthewolf

"I was talking to Vince about my paycheck. He owes me money and he won't pay. I am like this close to going broke." Zack said frowning slightly.

9/12/2012 #4
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"Aww Zack"Stephanie said frowning as she hugged him. "You want me to talk to him?"

9/12/2012 #5
Commander of Justice

Nattie was with Jamie and Alanna in catering, watching the girls play while sipping on Gaterade.

Randy was in his locker room, getting ready for the show to start.

Lita was wandering around backstage. She didn't have a match, but she wanted to be with Phil instead of staying home.

-

(Meanwhile in TNA Land)

Jeff yawned as he woke up, glancing at the clock before shutting his eyes again.

9/12/2012 #6
becksthewolf

"You don't have to." Zack said frowning lightly.

"Tap out Reso." Beth said smirking slightly, as she held her best friend's husband in an arm-bar.

"No! Why are you even attacking me." JAy said struggling to get out of the hold. He had come to ask if Beth knew what Nattie was getting him for his birthday, but his wife's friend had choosen to lock him in a submission hold.

Phil was stalking his fiance, well he was trying to sneak up on her. He crept up behind her and poked her side. "Boo!"

-

"Babe get up." Katie called nudging his side. She knew he had a match preperation soon.

9/12/2012 #7
Commander of Justice

Nattie smiled as Jamie and Alanna ran up to Randy, who had came in for a drink.

"Uncle Randy! Wanna play princesses with us?" Jamie grinned.

Randy's eyes widened. "Uh, why don't you ask your mommy to play.

Nattie smirked and stood. "Because Mommy is going to find Daddy. Behave, Jamie." she said, leaving Randy with the girls.

-

Jeff sat up running his fingers through his hair. "Wow, didn't know I was that tired that I fell asleep. Sorry 'bout that, baby." he said, kissing her softly.

9/13/2012 #8
becksthewolf

"Tap out Jay!"

"Fuck no, now let go." Jay said struggling to get away from Beth. His friend had been in a wierd, wierd mood lately.

-

"I love you Jeff." Katie sat next to him, and kissed him sweetly. she was still suspended.

9/13/2012 #9
Commander of Justice

Nattie walked down the hall and heard yelling coming from Jay's locker room. Pushing the door open, Nattie stepped in, seeing Beth and Jay. "Everything ok here?" she chuckled.

-

Jeff smiled. "I love you too." he said, holding her close as he kissed her again. "Are ya sure you don't want me to stay home tonight? I can always call off."

9/13/2012 #10
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"Alright, how have you been other than this thing with Vince?"Stephanie asked as she tilted her head.

9/13/2012 #11
becksthewolf

Zack smirked softly and shrugged. "Planning my wedding to you."

"Get her off of me." Jay said struggling to his wife.

Beth shook her hand, tightening the armbar. "No tap out Reso."

--

"I don't want you to get in trouble baby." Katie whispered softly. She snuggled into his arm.

9/13/2012 . Edited 9/13/2012 #12
Commander of Justice

Nattie walked over to Beth, poking her sides, knowing that Beth was ticklish.

-

Jeff smiled lightly, kissing her head softly. "Alright then." he said. "I hate it that you were suspended for something you didn't do."

9/13/2012 #13
becksthewolf

Beth squealed but didn't let go. "Fuck, no helping him." Jay yelped softly as Beth jerked on his arm, hurting it. Beth finally let go and eyed Jay. "You okay Reso?"

-

Katie sighed and shrugged. "It's fine baby." He whispered softly.

9/13/2012 #14
Commander of Justice

Nattie raised an eyebrow at Beth. "Are you feeling ok?"

-

Jeff smiled lightly, kissing her cheek.

9/13/2012 #15
becksthewolf

"Um fine." Beth said getting up, she glanced from Nattie to Jay and then back again.

Jay rubbed his shoulder and didn't look amused.

-

Katie smiled at Jeff, and ran her fingers through his hair.

9/13/2012 #16
Commander of Justice

Nattie nodded, but wasn't convinced. Beth had been having mood swings all week and it was getting to the point where Nattie was really concerned. She rubbed Beth's arm softly before going over to Jay. "You ok, baby? What did you do to upset Beth?" she asked, not accusing him of anything.

-

Jeff smiled, wrapping his arms around her and laying back on the bed with her on him.

9/13/2012 #17
becksthewolf

"I didn't do anything, she attacked me from behind." Jay muttered watching Beth leave.

-

Katie smiled and placed her head on his chest. "I love ya babe."

9/13/2012 #18
Commander of Justice

Randy was back in the locker room with the girls, sitting on the couch with his arms crossed, covered in glitter. The girls had fallen asleep, and he was kinda glad. He loved them to death, but the glitter was really unnecessary. "I'm going to get you, Natalya." he mutered.

"This is the fourth time this week. I'm really worried about her." nattie said softly.

-

Jeff held her close. "I love ya too, darlin'."

9/13/2012 #19
becksthewolf

Beth walked slowly into the room. She glanced at the kids, and then at Randy and shook her head.

Jay just frowned and rubbed his shoulder.

-

"Love ya more." Katie murmured.

9/13/2012 . Edited 9/13/2012 #20
Commander of Justice

Randy looked at his clothes, then to Beth. "They wanted to play princesses and Nattie left me." he muttered before chuckling.

Nattie smiled lightly, kissing him softly. "Do ya need to go to the trqiner's room?"

-

Jeff smiled. "Enough to do something crazy and stupid like sneak into the Impact building?" he teased playfully.

9/13/2012 #21
becksthewolf

"Nice." Beth said giggling softly.

"Your friend is fucking bipolar." Jay mumbled.

-

"If you want me to baby." Katie murmured softly.

9/13/2012 #22
Commander of Justice

Randy chuckled, standing and shaking some of the glitter off before going over to Beth, kissing her softly.

Nattie shook her head. "Maybe she's just not feeling well. I get a little moody when I'm sick."

-

Jeff smiled. "Only if ya want to, although I'm open for anything."

9/14/2012 #23
becksthewolf

Beth smiled and kissed Randy back.

Jay shrugged his shoulders. He still looked pissed.

-

"I just wanan be with you."

9/14/2012 #24
Commander of Justice

Randy held her close, smiling against her lips happily.

Nattie wrapped her arms around his neck. "Relax, would ya?" She smiled.

-

Jeff grinned. "Good. i'm sneakin' ya in."

9/14/2012 #25
becksthewolf

Beth smiled and kissed him happily before pulling back.

Jay pouted. "My arm hurts."

-

"How are you gonna do that?"

9/15/2012 #26
Commander of Justice

Randy smiled, brushing more glitter off of him before seeing pink, yellow, and black marker on his arms. "I feel like a rainbow exploded on me." he muttered.

Nattie smiled lightly before kissing him softly. "Better?" she smiled again.

-

"I have no clue, but I'll think of something." Jeff grinned.

9/16/2012 #27
becksthewolf

"Maybe because a rainbow did." Beth teased.

"A little bit. You should try again." Jay said pouting at her.

-

Katie giggled. "Alright then."

9/16/2012 #28
Commander of Justice

Randy chuckled. "I can't remember the last time I was so...colorful."

Nattie smiled, kissing him again.

-

Jeff smiled, kissing her again.

9/17/2012 #29
becksthewolf

Beth shook her head. "Silly goose."

"Babe you need to check on her though." Jay murmured pulling back.

-

Katie smirked, and playfully bit his lower lip.

9/17/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: becksthewolf Commander of Justice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member