COD Zombies Talk
Just talking about zombies. Console, Ipod, or DS. World at War or Black Ops. It doesn't matter. Just as long as its about zombies. Rp inside too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
UglyTurnip

Carlos was fighting with the others, when Ritchofen decided to play a prank. He put teleported Carlos to Nacht Der Untoten, all the way in Germany. Carlos blinked and saw no one else.

"Hello?" He called.

2 zombies walked towards the window next to the steel bars.

UPDATE: Your characters can now leave and rejoin the group through teleporting, if you want I can make seperate RP topics for each character to be alone. (Ex: If Shockwave wanted to have Alejandro leave the group for a while, he could tell me and I would make a topic called "Alejandro Alone")

11/26/2011 #1
UglyTurnip

Carlos reloaded his rifle and took both of them down. More were coming from the back now.

11/26/2011 #2
UglyTurnip

He shot at them and killed another 3, 4 more jumped in from a window, he aimed at them and shot a single bullet, killing 2 by bullet penetration.

12/3/2011 #3
UglyTurnip

Suddenly, the teleportation came back, next thing he knew, he was back with the group, but not many were left...

6/8/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: UglyTurnip Cadmium123
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member