Live in the American Revolutionary war.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
daughterofawesomeness
Darry's girlfriend came home beaten up. She was also Dally's sister.
8/30/2012 #1
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

[This still going?]

1/28/2013 #2
daughterofawesomeness
(Yep)
1/28/2013 #3
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

[Yay! Ever see the Outsiders TV show? Can we use some characters from that like Greg & Scout?]

1/29/2013 #4
daughterofawesomeness
Is it like the 50's with greasers and socs.
1/29/2013 #5
daughterofawesomeness
(Yeah) Darry's girlfriend owns the bakery so she brings home extra treats.
1/30/2013 #6
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

[I know the 50's had it but the Outsiders was in the mid-late 60's.]

Scout is over at the Curtis' for dinner. Johnny is there too with the scars he got from the fire at the church. Scout is going to ask Ponyboy why Curly Shepard of all people is having a birthday party.

1/30/2013 #7
daughterofawesomeness
Darry''s girlfriend brought in a tray of fudge and set it down. Her arms were bruised and there was a cut on her face. She was just jumped.
1/31/2013 #8
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

Scout and Johnny look at Darry's girlfriend. "Are you alright?" Johnny asks quietly, glancing at all the scars.

1/31/2013 . Edited 1/31/2013 #9
daughterofawesomeness
"Yep just jumped. Don't tell Darry "She said starting to put makeup powder over her arms.
1/31/2013 #10
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

"Why not?" Johnny asked, watching her. "Darry would help you." Scout walked up to her too. "Who were the Socs who jumped you?" "Can we atlesat tell Dally?" Johnny asked. "Dally will wash those Socs out!" Ponyboy chuckled at the joke from where he was at the sink.

1/31/2013 #11
daughterofawesomeness
"No because the state is watching...and Ponyboy Darry will be a bit nicer to you I talked to him "She said meaning she yelled till her throat was sore.
1/31/2013 #12
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

"The state doesn't care about what Dally is up to," Ponyboy replied. "Plus Darry's our guardian, the state isn't watching what you do. Not that getting jumped is your fault. And thanks."

Dally burst in. "Who am I washing out?" he asked with a smirk. "And Scout," he smirked at Scout, "young Shepard is looking for you, Flo Bleep ."

Scout hissed. "I'm not on my rag, I don't curse that much, and why would I care if your sexual tension frenemies' brother is looking for me?"

Not even Scout usually mouthed off at Dallas that much. But Dally just smirked. "I believe you answered your own question, Flo Bleep. We could call you and young Curly are sexual tension frenemies."

Ponyboy had to sip his drink to stop from snorting, but that didn't help. Scout turned scarlet, unable to come back with a response.

1/31/2013 . Edited 1/31/2013 #13
daughterofawesomeness
"Dally knock it off "She said holding up a piece of fudge.
1/31/2013 #14
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

Dally put his hands up. "Don't shoot the messenger," he said with a wicked grin. He walked forward to take a piece of fudge.

Ponyboy and Johnny took one too, Johnny handed one to Scout. "So what happened to you Wonder Woman?" Dally asked Darry's Girlfriend. Dally could see through the powder, he has seen such cover ups before.

"Dal, did you see Two Bit at the DX?" Ponyboy asked. "Sure did, kid," Dally replied. "Ran into a Daisy and Clarabel Mathews too." He smirked at Ponyboy and Johnny, referring to Two Bit's younger twin sisters. Ponyboy and Johnny blushed. "They sure are related to Two Bit, " Dally kept smirking at them. "Two Bit was lying when he said it was genetics for Mathews to be attracted to blonds."

1/31/2013 #15
daughterofawesomeness
"Dally I got jumped "She said giving him a piece of fudge.
1/31/2013 #16
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

"Whoa?! By who?" Dally asked, shocked. "Man however jumped you is asking for it, jumping Superman's gal." He took a piece of fudge and bit in it.

1/31/2013 #17
daughterofawesomeness
"Names well I'm not a snitch but Marcus and someother loser "
1/31/2013 #18
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

"Marcus? ...A soc?" Dally asked. He finished the whole fudge piece in one more bit. "Well I'm off to play Marcus Polo," Dallas hoped up, running to the door, cracking his knuckles. "Later!"

1/31/2013 #19
daughterofawesomeness
"Bye "She washed off the makeup (please be Darry)
1/31/2013 #20
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

[Ok]

Darry came home after work. "Hi," he said, "oh is that cake for me?" He reached for the fudge. "Oh and Pony, Curly's having a birthday party..." Darry looked at him, weirdly.

1/31/2013 #21
daughterofawesomeness
"Darry can we talk....privately "
1/31/2013 #22
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

"Oh great, we have to go then!" Ponyboy dragged Johnny and Scout along with him.

Darry looked at his girlfriend. "What about?" he asked eating fudge.

1/31/2013 #23
daughterofawesomeness
"About us. I know you have your brothers to take care of but I love you and I'm pregnant and I'll just leave. I can raise the baby alone. "
1/31/2013 #24
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

Darry froze. "Well you don't have to leave," he said quickly. "I have my brothers to take care of, maybe you can help me. The state might get off my back if I get more income."

1/31/2013 #25
daughterofawesomeness
She hugged him tightly crying. She was never emotional.
1/31/2013 #26
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

Darry hugged her back, stroking her hair and back. "Don't cry," he told her. "Everything will be fine." He wasn't even worried.

1/31/2013 #27
daughterofawesomeness
The only cold sad truth was she was a lot like the boy's mom.
2/1/2013 #28
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius

Which is why Darry liked her so much. He hugged her again. "Don't worry," he repeated.

2/1/2013 #29
daughterofawesomeness
"You're not afraid of anything are you?"
2/1/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: daughterofawesomeness
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member