The Quest
A thread about Minecraft that will be turned into a fanfiction story written by me, of course . There will be adventure, thus the name "Quest."
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Meowzika

Hello everyone. If you don't remember me, I've created the Minecraft story "The Survivors." It had about 20 or so chapters until it died, but I thought the meat of it would have been good if I've gotten to it. So, anyways, this is sort of a forum where you can role-play and everything, and I want it to be an RPG along with it. But the difference is, this is going to be publshed on the site as a story. I'll give a warning to when I'm going to post a chapter, and let you guys come up with a name in another thread.

The only problem is, since this is going to be a big quest thing, I have no clue how many people to accept into the actual quest. I'm thinking of four, so that way there are five characters in the story. I think that to be a nice, round number, but then I thought of how unfair that would be to others that would not be able to participate. So, maybe there can be multiple quests? I don't even know how popular this will be, but, if it does, I will see how things will go. I'll just start with four, and if five more people want to join, I'll pick a moderator from that group, and make a thread for them.

As for this first story, I have no clue what it will be about. That's all the fun to it though. I'm thinking of almost a Paper Mario gimmick, collecting things and bringing them together. But, I'm not going to do it like I did in the Survivors, I want it to be different. So, if you have any ideas, request them. And if I like them, it'll be in the story. This thread will be used to post ideas later on, and for now.

Also, I have no clue how long this will last. It may be two years, it may be one month. You guys are probably clicking away right now, but I know this will be fun. I have been role-playing (on another website) for one or two years, and I'm experienced with it. But, I don't know how fanfiction does it, so I am going to do it like I am used to: CHARACTER SHEETS!!!

Name: (First only)

Skill: (Crafting, Slaying, Cooking, Mining, Building, Farming) (Pick 2)

Appearance: (Or skin, for you lazy buggers)

Personality:

Bio:

(MINE)

Name: Seth

Skill: Cooking, Building

Appearance: Short dark brown hair, 5'9", blue eyes, torn red shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Curious and timid

Bio: Always the silent one, but he has a lot of good ideas.

If you have nary a clue what I'm doing, just fill out that form you see above. And that should be all.

9/25/2011 #1
The Void's Eternal Wanderer

I'll give your forum a try and maybe to spice may try implementing different Minecraft mods to add variety and chance for new things to happen.

Name: David

Skill: Slaying and crafting.

Appearance: Black hair, lightly tanned skin, slim but muscular build, grass green eyes, blue jean jacket, black pants and silver shirt.

Personality: He's very cold and serious. He tends to be quiet and acts distant mostly but will always speak his mind.

Bio: Will always think before acting and attacks from a distance though he can easily fight close up.

9/25/2011 #2
The Son of the Bread Maker

Name: Logan

Skill: Mining and crafting

Appearance: Ryan cartright. (Pro. pic.)

Personality: Brave, alittle twisted in high pressure situations.

Bio: Logan's parents left him with his older sister at 13 when they learned he had ADHD. His sister died in a tragic creeper accident, (She was celebrating about finding a huge diamond cave when a creeper came up behind her and did what creepers do best. He has lived by him self for 9 years now and has been just fine.

(MINE-CRAFT!)

10/17/2011 #3
DeXus
name: Dane age: 16 gender: M skills: Slaying and building appearance: about 6'0 inches black buzz cut hair and black skin bio: He is very kind and reasoning person and loves to be around friends and he is a bow slinger
1/31/2012 #4
Scout Camp for Two Weeks

Name: Charlie

Skill: Smelting and Swimming.

Appearance: Normal kid, blue t-shirt with brown trousers.

Personality: Anti-social, a little bit more directed into solitary mining and killing creepers

Bio: Bullied when he was 10, he ran from his home and situated himself in a mountain area killing creepers and other mobs on the way.

2/9/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: Meowzika
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member