Lemonade Mouth RP!:D
Simple enough, no? Come RP and have fun!:D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
iamwallflowerxx

Random thoughts or just "Chating" or simply finding out of anyone's online:D

9/27/2011 #1
iamwallflowerxx

HEY. I'm just introducing myself for anyone...newish who might join up. I'm HannahKay (the last name on here might change cuz I'm awesome like that. Currently I'm HannahKayLongbottom (which is so...ironically correct that I crack up whenever I see my own name:D)). I'm somewhere between the ages of 1-100 (ha, lets try 12-20:D) and I live somewhere between NYC and Boloxi, MS. :D I'm a poet and I'm slightly random. I'm in love with Plato (and the like). Music is my lover. If you need to know, I prefer country but I'm opening up to other music and any Disney Channel music is just awesome:D I've written a 98 page novel, countless poems and several good (in my opinion) songs. I have 3 forums. All of which I use the Chat topic for random little blurbs that pop into my head. For example: "All you need is love," "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet," and "I'm captivated by you like a firework show."

I'm sitting at my computer, listening to the song the guy I like wants to play for the girl he likes on a loop as I type this.:P

My ipod just died...now i wanna cry.

9/27/2011 #2
ResidentEvilChris
Is this active?
1/21/2013 #3
Forum Moderators: iamwallflowerxx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member