Shizaya RP
I think you can guess what this is about! So Yaoi alert! come alll!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
DoNTbESCaREd
(i just changed it so its not gonna show for a while i changed it to a pic of durarara and kuroshitsuji, you can start)
1/2/2012 #331
SushiLove91
   "I am so sick of this damn paperwork," Izaya heard Namie grumble, and grinned widely, turning in his chair to face her desk.     "Ah Namie-San can't take a little paperwork hm." He laughed, and she threw him a glare.     "Says the person who leaves his to me!" She snapped. "And don't you have a meeting with a client soon?" She asked, as Izaya stood up and grabbed his parka that was hanging on the back of the chair. "Yes I do. So I expect all that work to be done when U get back!" He chuckled, and Namie's fists balled up in annoyance. "You really are a j*** yea know that?" She growled.      Izaya smirked and gave a short wave before opening the door to his office and leaving his seething secretary. 'hmm I winder what Shiki-San is in need of now' He thought heading towards Ikebukuro, to meet up with the Yakuza executive. 
1/2/2012 #332
DoNTbESCaREd
Shizuo was enjoying a strawberry ice cream cone. When all of a sudden 2 kids bumped into him. "What the-," he looked down. He remembered this kids. "Shizuo please come help us someone is beating up Izaya-kun," the 2 said. "No way I hate that flea," Shizio said walking away.
1/2/2012 #333
SushiLove91
"Ah!" Izaya gasped out as he was slammed against the alley wall, his own flickblade being held to his throat. Shiki stared at him with a cool uncaring expression as his bodyguard continued to pound on the informant. "You see Orihara-San, I don't really except failure. The fact that you can't find information on Yadogiri is unacceptable." Shiki said coldly. Izaya looked up at his boss smirking weakly, his lip bleeding and his eye beginning to swell up. "Yadogiri isn't easy to find though! He has ways of covering up his tracks. I told you I'd keep trying!" Izaya tried to negotiating with the executive, but Shiki just shook his head, before nodding to the bodyguards. "Finish it." He said and began walking away to a car. Izaya's eyes widened in horror as he was beaten harshly, crying out in pain, before his head hit the wall and he blacked out.
1/2/2012 #334
DoNTbESCaREd
Shizuo was enjoying a strawberry ice cream cone. When all of a sudden 2 kids bumped into him. "What the-," he looked down. He remembered this kids. "Shizuo please come help us someone is beating up Izaya-kun," the 2 said. "No way I hate that flea," Shizio said walking away.
1/2/2012 #335
DoNTbESCaREd
(do not pay attention to the one before this that was an accident) Shizuo was at home watching a movie. Wjen there was a knick at his door. He walked kver and answered it to see no one there. He looked down and saw the flea with a cracked open skull. Bleeding to death. He closed the door and walked back. But the guilt was pressuring him. Finally he gave in. He opened the door and scooped up the flea. He called Shinra and told him to come over.
1/2/2012 #336
SushiLove91
Izaya opened his eyes, blinking a little, realizing he was in an unfamiliar place, and he sat up with a groan, glancing around that apartment "Hello?" he said wincing. When there was no answer, he shifted himself so his feet were on the ground, and stood up, but slowly after he did his knees gave out and he crumpled to the floor. 'I though Shiki-San had me killed' he thought whimpering as his side hurt. He took notice that his wounds had been patched up a little as well.
1/2/2012 #337
DoNTbESCaREd

Shizuo woke when he heard a whimper. He sat up and walked to the living room. He saw a figure on the floor and walked over to it. He then remembered it was Izaya. He crouched down and said," Are you alright?"

1/2/2012 #338
SushiLove91
Izaya felt his eyes widen at the sight of Shizuo in front of him..... How the He'll had he gotten in Shizu-chan's place? "W-Wait..... What?" Izaya said dumbly shaking his head. "How did I get here?" he said narrowing his eyes at Shizuo, bolting up from the ground. "Why am I in your apartment?!" He said but forgot his legs were a little weak and crumpled to the ground again.
1/2/2012 #339
DoNTbESCaREd

Shizuo sighed and picked up Izaya. "I found you on my doorstep. You were dying so I decided to help and called Shinra. I'll let you stay till your better just don't annoy me," Shizuo said as he set down Izaya and handed him 2 pills and a glass of water.

1/2/2012 #340
SushiLove91
Izaya watched as Shizuo handed him some pills and a glass of water with surprise. He took a sip and swallowed the pills quickly before looking back up at Shizuo. "Aw when have I ever annoyed you Shizu-chan, he said batting his eyes and feigning innocence. "But!" He said pulling himself back up and gripping onto the couch for support and the using the wall as he made it to the door. "I really should get home~ Thanks for the help Shizzy!" He chuckled.
1/2/2012 #341
DoNTbESCaREd
Shizuo sighed and said,"You and I both know that you are to weak to even walk. Youll just collapse half way there." Shizuo walked over and picked up Izaya and set him back on the couch. "You are not leaving until all your wounds are healed," Shizuo said with determination in his eyes.
1/2/2012 #342
SushiLove91
"Aww!! Shizu-chan cares about meee!!" Izaya snickered, smirking at the blonde. "And I think my legs will hold out if I work on them. But I need to continue some very important work Shizu-chan so I suggest you allow me to leave."
1/2/2012 #343
DoNTbESCaREd
Shizuo gave a loud sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose hoping it would calm him down. "Okay flea first off all I dont even want to know what you have to do at your work that is so very inportant that you cant even rest ftom it when your sick. And second I am under strict orders of Shinra to keep you in bed," Shizuo said realizing a little too late that what he said mightve come out wrong.
1/2/2012 #344
SushiLove91
Izaya smirked wildly at Shizuo and chuckled. "Naughty Shizu-chan!" He snickered and got up "I'll take it up with Shinra then. But I do need to get working or my injuries," he said pointing to his whole body. "Will be hurt worse then is already is. And I'm determined to keep my head thanks very much."
1/2/2012 #345
DoNTbESCaREd
Shizuo laughed a little cuz well it was funny but not too funny. "So if you need to work on your injuries go get some bandages," Shizuo said curling up in a littlle ball so he could ignore Izaya and sleep.
1/3/2012 #346
SushiLove91
"Tch! I have enough bandages. And bandages arent going to fix my situation protozoan!"Izaya grumbled moving his was over to Shizuo and sitting on, bouncing a couple of time to try to wake him. "Wakey wakey Shizu-chan!"
1/3/2012 #347
DoNTbESCaREd
"Uggh leave me alone," Shizuo said annoyed. When he didnt stop Shizuo sat up. "Fine what the hell do you want," Shizuo asked a little annoyed
1/3/2012 #348
SushiLove91
"Psh I already told you what I want but you won't listen to me~ anyways I'm hungry Shizu-chan! I want Fatty Tuna please." He said pouting a little, grasping onto Shizuo's hand and trying to yank him up to no avail. "Please Shizu-chan." Izaya whined.
1/3/2012 #349
DoNTbESCaREd
"Uggh fine come on," Shizuo said sitting up and walking to the door. "But if anyone gets the wrong idea I will kill both you and the person who thought that," Shizuo said putting on his shoes. (heeyy i almost fell of a building due to a puddle pathetic right.)
1/3/2012 #350
SushiLove91
Izaya smirked. "But that's not fair to me!! Someones gonna wonder. Plus!! What wrong idea would they get Shizu-chan?" Izaya asked witha smirk, slipping on his own shoes that he spotted near the door. "He Shizu-chan? Where's my coat?" He asked limping as he looked around. (Why were you on a building?)
1/3/2012 . Edited 1/3/2012 #351
DoNTbESCaREd

Shizuo sighed for the upteenth time that day. "There are a million things they could assume and you know it. And you shouldn't be walking," Shizuo said grabbing Izayas' coat from the closet and helped him put it on. (Hehe no reason *nervous laughter*.......no reason...... *mummbles something*)

1/3/2012 #352
SushiLove91
Izaya grinned as Shped him with his coat. "Why thank you Shizu-chan! But I can walk just fine that you." Izaya said stubbornly limping out the door. (Raises eyebrow*)
1/3/2012 #353
DoNTbESCaREd
"Yeah that explains why your limping," Shizuo saud walking over to the stubborn raven and swinging him over his back making it look like Shizuo was giving him a piggyback ride. (Hey now no need to be suspicious)
1/3/2012 #354
SushiLove91
(Your a teenager. Of course there is >.< ) "Wah! Shizu-chan put me down!" Izaya said, his cheeks reddening. "You said you didn't want people assuming things Protozoan! And people will assume things if they see this!" He complained.
1/3/2012 #355
DoNTbESCaREd
(hehe i am NOT suicidal trust me) "This is better than what they would think if we were holding hands osomething," Shizuo said walking outside.
1/4/2012 #356
SushiLove91
Izaya scowled and bonked Shizuo on the head before resting his head on Shizuo's shoulder. It was kinda humiliating to be seen getting a piggyback ride from your enemy. And it made Izaya's cheeks turn pink at some of the stares they were getting. He quickly pulled up his hood groaning. 'Maybe I should have just asked for food at Shizu-chan's' he thought. "Ugh Shizu-chan~ People are staring!" He hissed at the blonde.
1/4/2012 #357
DoNTbESCaREd
"I really could care less," Shizuo said giving one of the people staring a little glare.
1/4/2012 #358
SushiLove91
"mmm~ You're so confusing Shizu-chan. Why are you even helping me? Its completely out of character." Izaya stated, as they made it to Russia sushi.
1/4/2012 #359
DoNTbESCaREd
"No reason," Shizuo said with a small growl as he plopped down Izaya.
1/4/2012 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SushiLove91
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member