The Lion King Fan Forum
A place for all of us fans to gather, talk, role-play, etc!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Tell us what you like/love about The Lion King.

10/14/2011 #1

Ed in Lion King Uno

Nuka in Lion King Dos

and not a lot from Lion King Tres

10/23/2011 #2

Simply, I love Simba and Nala, and I could go on forever about them. And I probably will go on forever about them some point in the future. ;)

@Name: Who doesn't love Ed? hah

10/23/2011 #3
The Rogue Lion

I see you haven't repeated your last mistake by putting "why" instead of "what". GG.

I loved the music. It keeps you very well entertained other than the actually plot line.

10/25/2011 #4

Hehe, you mark yourself as a Grammar Nazi, yet you misspell "actual".

10/25/2011 #5
The Rogue Lion

I am a human being. I make mistakes. I rely on spell checker to catch some of my mistakes. And by the way, I didn't misspell it. I just had a typo/put the wrong word. Funny thing about my typos. I've recently started to type "the" twice. It's happened at least 5 times in the last week or so.

10/25/2011 #6

@Rogue: yes, that reminds me. TLK is so well rounded in so many ways. It's perfect all around. Everytime I watch it, I can never pick out any faults. And any that I do, I just end up appreciating anyway (like Nala's changing eye color)

11/4/2011 #7

I love everything. Honestly, I can't think of one thing I hate about it.

11/5/2011 #8

did you all know that when Timon said "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?" that was total improv on Nathan Lane's part?

11/6/2011 #9
Ah yes, I remember reading that somewhere
11/6/2011 #10

btw, do you want me to add your name to the Members List?

11/6/2011 #11
Yes please
11/6/2011 #12

done. I'm currently writing two essays on The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin :(

11/6/2011 #13
Forum Moderators: IanTheShaf
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member