The Crossroads
This is Xibalba, the Crossroads of the Shadowrealms. Enter freely and of your own will.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dream's Penumbra

"We've got all sorts of company heading this way, none of it friendly and all of it unpleasant." - Palamedes, the Sorceress.

These thread titles just get longer and longer, don't they? And I capitalized every word...

Character discussion!

My personal favorite is Machiavelli, with Billy following closely.

11/12/2011 . Edited 11/16/2011 #1
Perfect Anomaly

I like Virginia, with Scatty a close second. Virginia is really cool, she reminds me of Xuenu in Qin's Moon: young, pretty, smart, dangerous, and they both play enchanted flutes (though Xuenu's is actually a Xiao, but that's a Chinese end-blown flute...so I suppose it counts).

11/16/2011 #2
Dream's Penumbra

What is Qin's Moon?

I like her sarcastic personality...

11/17/2011 #3
Perfect Anomaly

Qin's Moon, or The Legend of Qin/Swordsman, or 秦时明月, was China's first 3D Wuxia Animation which made its debut in 2007 (I think). It follows the story of Jing Tianming...you know what, I could go on for ages. Go to www.qinsmoon.org or find it on wikipedia.

11/17/2011 #4
Dream's Penumbra

Okay, then. Sounds cool, but I don't watch anime. Tried it once. Got addicted. Never again.

11/27/2011 #5
Perfect Anomaly

-sweatdrop-

11/29/2011 #6
Dream's Penumbra

Don't ask. :)

12/3/2011 #7
willshakespeare-immortalbard
I love Will and Palamedes!! They're the best of friends, and just...wow, I love them. So much!!
12/9/2011 #8
Iris Cornelia Jade

Hum...hard to chose. I privately like the With of Endor, with Pernelle as a close second. Both of them have so much knowledge and power, but exercise self-control and know how to use their powers sparingly. I respect and love people like that.

12/10/2011 #9
Dream's Penumbra

I like characters with an edge. Funny, witty characters who can worn their way out of trouble using deceit. That's Mach.

And then there's Niten and Odin, my next-to favorites. I just have a soft spot for Norse mythology.

12/10/2011 #10
Iris Cornelia Jade

Mach?

Dear Archon, you've nicknamed him.

He'd kill you for that, you realize that, right?

12/12/2011 #11
Dream's Penumbra

Nope. That's what they call him at the site. And the podcast, too.

12/12/2011 #12
Iris Cornelia Jade

Then they'll murder the creators of the podcast, and the site...

I've been there. And I know they pull that nickname from the "Necromancer," from Billy the Kid.

And I know that Mach (oh great, now I'm saying it too) threatened him for it, too.

12/13/2011 #13
Dream's Penumbra

Mach is just easy to say. And something about Machiavelli makes you want to tease him.

12/14/2011 #14
Iris Cornelia Jade

Well, maybe you...

12/14/2011 #15
Dream's Penumbra

By the way, where's Will, Wyn, Elycia, and Drew?

...is there more?

12/25/2011 #16
Hello! :) I voted. Two choices--easiest vote ever.
12/25/2011 #17
Dream's Penumbra

Let me guess; Will and Pally?

12/26/2011 #18

Yes! *grins* How did you know?

I loooooooooooooove Will and Pally. They are just...100% awesomeness. Totally, totally awesome.

12/26/2011 #19
Elycia7

I only thought that you could vote for one Character so I voted for Joan(who by the way is totally awesome!) but if I'd known that I could vote for more than one my second vote I would have voted for Machiavelli too.

12/28/2011 #20
Dream's Penumbra

YES!

Machiavelli rocks. :)

I presume that he would not understand what 'rocks' means.

12/29/2011 #21
ClarinetRox88
Machiavelli is the best... He likes Star Wars. What mire can I say? But Billy and Virginia Rock too...
11/22/2012 #22
Dream's Penumbra

Did anyone read The Enchantress yet? Virginia Dare was awesome in that one. :D

12/2/2012 #23

Yes, I read the Enchantress! I got it the day it came out...a reward/bribe for passing my written test.

12/25/2012 #24
WillXGrellOTP

I have! It was probably the best one. I loved Josh's ending, and I cried. But, there are so many questions. I have to ask, Did Sophie become Immortal? *Please say she did because if she didn't I will cry*

1/19/2013 #25
EsmereldaGaladriel
So hard to decide favourites :/ Probably in this order (and I have read all six) Machiavelli (intelligent, not entirely good, and yet still a badass protagonist) Marietta (yes, I know she's not really a character, but still...) Black Hawk Billy the Kid Will Palamedes Perenelle (I feel she and Nicholas were neglected a bit in the book :( Nicholas Niten Joan Saint-Germain Scatty Aoife Tsagaglalal Zephaniah Prometheus And many others, but these are just my favourites
2/22/2013 #26
Forum Moderators: Dream's Penumbra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member