The Crossroads
This is Xibalba, the Crossroads of the Shadowrealms. Enter freely and of your own will.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Iris Cornelia Jade

"Because someone has to remember...Some one has to remember the human who rode the bike and drove the tractor, the person who tilled the fields, who was born and lived and died, who loved and laughed and cried, the person who shivered in the cold and sweated in the sun...It is only when no one remembers, that you are truly lost. That is the true death."

~Gilgamesh the King (alias Ancient of Days), The Sorceress

Here you can ask for reviews to make sure your story is still remembered.

Rules:

Please request no more than one story at a time (per author).

Anyone can give reviews. Please don't be picky.

Reviewers: This thread is for free reviews or review trades alike. You can ask for a review in return, or give willingly.

There is no limit to the amount of people that can review each story, unless the author wills it.

12/14/2011 #1
Dream's Penumbra

I applaud you, Iris.

My stories lose. But if anyone would review Happily Ever After or Melius, that would be awesome. :) I'm debating deleting them, along with The Line, It's Thin...

I will reward you with the equation of 1=1. :)

12/14/2011 . Edited 12/14/2011 #2
Elycia7

I've been thinking about re-writing my story "What if?" what do you think? should I or should I just start writing the next chapter now, I know that the grammar in it is really bad, that's mainly why I'm thinking of re-writing it, but also because it isn't very good right now in my opinion. what do you think?

12/15/2011 #3
Dream's Penumbra

I would definitely recommend re-vamping your story, 'What If?'. Not to be mean, but seriously, it could be a lot better with left-centered writing, less block paragraphs, longer chapters, and some less punctuation errors. Sometime later, I will probably find some kind of time to give you a very thorough review, because now it's winter vacation. Yay~

Oh, and the last chapter is illegal, Elycia.

Speaking of which, there are many non-story chapters out there. They are all illegal. Any story with a ranodm A/N chapter in between is illegal.

Alex Almighty's Adams Middle School Advice Column, which was awesome, is illegal. Music4evah's 39 Clues Fanmailwas also illegal, despite its awesomeness. They were review-based interactive stories, which means that they are illegal. District 14 has been very clear about this, especially with the number of SYOT fics rolling about the HG fandom. And yes, my The 10th Quarter Quell was, and still is, illegal. But soon, the sponsor points chapter will be up, and it will no longer be. :)

And now it is time for me to stop this ludicrous post.

12/17/2011 #4
Iris Cornelia Jade

Lots of Fics are illegal. Heck, SONGFICS are illegal. And if anyone reports my planned Alice plot and I throw twenty minutes and forty-five nightmares down the drain, I will virtually maul them. Virtually. And if anyone calls the police on me because of that, I'll hack your account from jail. (Virtually.)

12/17/2011 #5
Elycia7

oh I didn't know that it was illegal. thank you for telling me so that I can delete the chapter.

and I know that it was really bad but it was the first voluntary text I ever wrote in English, not that it makes it any better but it explains why.

12/17/2011 #6
Dream's Penumbra

*shrug* It's a really big deal in the HG fandom. Especially as there are so many illegal fics.

12/17/2011 #7
Iris Cornelia Jade

TURQ! YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COOOOOULD YOOOOOOOU?!?!?!?!?!

12/19/2011 #8
Dream's Penumbra

I clicked 'Sigh In' and edited my Pen Name.

Jokin'... :)

I won't change it any more.

12/19/2011 #9
Iris Cornelia Jade

CHANGE IT BACK! CHANGE IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

12/21/2011 #10
Dream's Penumbra

*dodges angry capital letters*

IIIIRRRRIIIISSSS!

12/22/2011 #11
Iris Cornelia Jade

TUUUUUUUUUUURQ! CHANGE IT BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

12/23/2011 #12
Dream's Penumbra

SORRY! *hides behind rack of Star Wars stuff*

LAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!

12/23/2011 #13
Iris Cornelia Jade

*Grabs Darth Vader Mask and begins to breathe creepily*

baaaaaaaaaaaaack...*sh...whoo*...change it back...*sh...whoo*

12/24/2011 #14
Dream's Penumbra

*tiptoes away while Iris is immersed in her act*

12/25/2011 #15
Iris Cornelia Jade

*Switches into Yoda costume and tiptoes behind Turq*

The power is in you, padawan. Believe in the power of the name....Darkening Turquoise!

12/26/2011 #16
Dream's Penumbra

*coughs*

There aren't supposed to be any spaces! HOW COULD YOU?

12/26/2011 #17
Iris Cornelia Jade

I published it, Turq, and I waited twenty four hours. TWENTY FOUR HOURS AND NO ONE HAS REVIEWED!

GAZE IN AWE AND READ MY CREEPY ALICE STORY, OR I'LL--

1/5/2012 #18
Dream's Penumbra

I'M SO SORRY, IRIS!

//wail

I've just been obsessed with APH for the last few days and I've watched ten episodes of HetaOni instead of coming on fanfiction...

1/5/2012 #19
Forum Moderators: Dream's Penumbra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member