Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dreamyy

CHARACTERS

After making a custom character, I have to accept it before you can use them.

** No controlling other people's characters without special permission from the owners.

POSTING

Try and use good grammar and spelling. Word and programs as such have spell checkers and if you don't have one, dictionary.com is a perfect site to look up the word you want to use. Grammar is also important, as without it, no one's going to be able to tell what you're talking about! Punctuation is the main problem I find. Use periods (.) , commas (,) , quotations ("), and things like that. Trust me, people will want to RP with you more!

Try to keep away from constant one-liners... That drives people away because there's never really much to respond to. Everyone has the occasional one-liner. It happens to the best of us! But it doesn't need to be constant. That just gets extremely annoying and makes some people mad as well.

ROMANCE

I don't mind passion, heat, love. Making out, kissing, anything along those lines are fine. Honestly, I don't care if this turns into a Rated R XXX RP, just make sure it doesn't happen a lot.

HOSTILITY

Do not, I repeat, do NOT harass any of the admins or moderators! Harassing us just means you're one step closer to being banned from the forum. It's not something we'll put up with. Everything we do has a reason and purpose behind it meaning that there should be no questioning going on. End of discussion.

MODERATORS

If you would like to be a Moderator, just PM one of the mods, we'll be happy to see if you qualify! :)

Respect mods. Love mods.

LASTLY

Most of all, just have fun! There may be rules but that doesn't mean you can't have fun! We're meant to be on here to have fun and that's what we'll do. These rules aren't to make you mad or anything, they're just to create some order on the site. Don't think of these as a blockade. That's not what they're meant for. Just go out there and have a good time!

Once you have read through all of this you are ready to make a character and start Rping! If you have any ideas, queries or suggestions, don't hesitate to PM me, I may be admin, but I'm not scary! I promise!

Also, regarding each thread, just look at the first post of the threads. They tend to state the rules for that particular thread in case there is any confusion.

10/28/2011 . Edited 11/23/2012 #1
Dreamyy

After reading these rules, please do the following in order:

1. Introduce Yourself.

2. Create a student (May or may not be human). Or a Teacher.

3. After making a student, also create a Birthday date for him or her. [And post yours, too! :) ]

4. Request roommates here. MUST be done.

5. Is your character interested in joining a school-related activity? Awesome! Go ahead and sign them up. (Check first post to see if there's anything to sign up for).

BTW. CHECK FOR ANY NEW POSTS IN THE "ANNOUNCEMENTS" THREAD, I POST CURRENT PLOTS IN THERE.

11/5/2011 . Edited 5/6/2013 #2
Dreamyy

[Reserved]

11/19/2011 . Edited 11/23/2012 #3
Dreamyy

EXTRA STUFFS

1. As of recently, I'm allowing people to have more than one OC with powers. The max, however, is 3 OCs that have power. There's no limit to human OCs.

2. OC Theme Songs / Pictures: Post anything that has to do with your OC, ranging from pictures of a pairing your OC is involved with, or just a song that might represent your OC. :]

3. Word Fun: A word game! Just put whatever word comes into mind after seeing the word in the post before it!

4. Character Analysis: Go into more detail about your OC, even write a little story about them Some people wrote poems!

5. Quote Thread: Have an interesting quote made by an OC or someone you know or just someone popular? Go ahead and post it!

6. Dear Diary: Basically what the title says. This is your chance to let the OCs spill out their feelings and such. Have fun

7.School Chatroom: OCs get to chat to one another. You may give your Ocs a username, but you're not allowed to change it once it's done. Say when your OC signs on / off.

8. FML thread. Pretty self-explanatory.

9. Wills -So, if someone is on vacation for a month or so, or grounded, or has to leave, we have a will to refer to so we know who/what goes where.

10. Shipping - Da love house.

11/20/2011 . Edited 5/6/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member