Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
dreamyy

[ Subject says it all! Each room has two beds, a bathroom, kitchen, one full-sized closet, and a computer/TV area! ]

10/28/2011 . Edited 10/28/2011 #1
dreamyy

Jake stepped inside the boy's dormitory with reluctance. He had never thought he'd end up in a private school, where he wouldn't be able to go home unless there was a holiday. In a way, this depressed him...in another, it made him excited to know he was somewhat nowindependent.

Still, with independence came responsibility. Jake sighed and glanced around the lighted hallway that seemed to run on forever straight ahead, with rooms on either side of the hallway. He walked to the middle of the hallway and cracked open one of the doors. Seeing how it was empty, Jake continued stepping inside until he silently decided this would be his dorm.

He wasn't too excited about sharing it with someone else, though. Unfortunately, it was part of the school rules for two people to be in one dorm. Still, his very own room! He scrambled inside and quickly set his down to unpack later. For now, he'd peek around his new room.

10/28/2011 . Edited 10/28/2011 #2
dreamyy

Jake's eyebrows shot up in surprise. He didn't think anyone would be the room when he walked in, but he figured most of the rooms were taken anyway. His eyes shifted to the boy's suitcase, understanding that he had just arrived recently, too, "Uh..Hi."

He blinked awkwardly before extending a hand out to shake, "Jake," He said, flashing the boy a crooked grin.

10/29/2011 #3
dreamyy

Jake raised an eyebrow at Tommy's clothes, but decided to leave the commenting for a different day, "Not much," he lied. His suitcase had to be at least twice as big as Tommy's. "It's cool, we'll find room," he shrugged a shoulder and sat on the bed next to Tommy's. "So, what grade are you in?" He felt like it was a silly thing to ask, but the last thing he wanted to do was share a room with a freshman.

10/29/2011 #4
dreamyy

[skinny jeans are love!]

Jake's crooked smile appeared again, revealing a small dimple, "Eleventh," He said, laying down on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head. He turned his head to the side to look at Tommy, "What kind of job?"

10/29/2011 #5
dreamyy

[UM, YEAH, that's slightly strange. But skinny jeans on skinny, cute boys is just..unf ;) ]

Jake's eyebrows shot up and he automatically sat up, "Wait--dude, you have a sister?" A foolish grin appeared on his lips, "Is she hot?--I mean," he said, coughing, "Is she off limits? I mean, I get she's your sis and all..." Jake slapped his forehead with the palm of his head, "You know what, forget it." He shook his head, grinning like an idiot.

10/29/2011 #6
dreamyy

[waatt, are you serious? That's messed up!]

Jake chuckled softly, shrugging a shoulder, "It was worth asking anyway," He said, though in reality, he wasn't really interested in girls for now. "But wow. Juniors. We're old, man." He shook his head in disbelief.

10/29/2011 #7
dreamyy

[Idk how big, like REALLY big people wear skinny jeans. It's just..no. I barely think they look okay on me -.- ]

Jake's head fell back and he groaned a bit too exaggeratedly, "She sounds hot," he said, laughing, then gasped. He jumped off the bed and pointed at Tommy's face, "Is that...Is that a wrinkle I see?" He gasped again, slapping his chest with one hand dramatically. He shook his head and sat back down on the bed, "Tell me about it."

10/29/2011 #8
dreamyy

[no. I have thunder thighs. D; they reach from california to florida.]

Jake raised an eyebrow at his words then groaned out loud, "Uh-oh," He said, rolling his eyes. This brought him to the second question he was fearing most. He had nothing against it, but he knew he'd feel awkward for the rest of his high school life, so he had to make sure...

"Please tell me you're not gay,"

10/29/2011 #9
dreamyy

[;o how many siblings do you have?]

Jake let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. Then his eyebrow shot up again, "Bisexual?" He had to make sure.

10/29/2011 #10
dreamyy

[I love how you counted your pets along with your siblings..lol! :p I have a little brother and older sister. D; im le middle child]

"Gay and looking," Jake winked. He made a show of sitting up and slowly dragging his shirt up to reveal a boxer line and his lower-abs. "Like what you see?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

10/29/2011 #11
dreamyy

[OMG...scary!]

Jake lowered his shirt, laughing, "Straight as a ruler--and sadly--single," He shrugged as if it didn't matter much to him, "Though, about the threesome...Sorry, dude, no promises," Jake winked devilishly.

10/29/2011 #12
dreamyy

Jake shuddered and brushed his hand off his shoulder, "Again, sorry. If I ever do a threesome, it'd just be me and the ladies. You sure you're not attracted to guys?" Of course, he was joking. He stood up and stretched his arms in the air, his bones making small popping noises.

"So, I hear the juniors have some hot teachers," He winked.

10/29/2011 #13
dreamyy

[M'kay!]

Jake rolled his eyes unbelievingly, "Now you sound like a 12 year old girl with braces and bad acne," he pointed out in shame. As Jake leaned over his bag and pulled out a nicer, cleaner shirt, he said, "Trust me, there's some here that're younger. I hear the Spanish teacher is especially smokin'," He said, winking as he pulled his old shirt above his head and took it off. He put on the new one, which was a plaid blue shirt with a white undershirt underneath it. He buttoned it up halfway and ran a hand through his soft, black hair.

10/29/2011 #14
dreamyy

[wb! :)]

Jake rolled his eyes, "Really, are you going to make a big deal out of this?" Once again, he flashed up his shirt to reveal his body. He laughed and set his shirt back down, sitting on the bed, "Not in Spanish? What classes do you have?" He asked, curiously.

10/29/2011 #15
dreamyy

Jake laughed quietly, "I hear this school is pretty fun. Guess we'll find out," He said, sighing. "Man. School, though...what a drag. I'm glad to be away from the rents though," he said, though he was slightly lying. He still found it strange living on his own now, at a young age.

10/29/2011 #16
dreamyy

Jake frowned, not sure when the conversation had taken its turn to a more depressing level. Still, he figured knowing his roommate was better than finding out surprises later. "Wow, I can't imagine that," Jake said truthfully, "My parents...Well, my mom's always on trips." He shrugged, there was really nothing more to it.

10/29/2011 #17
dreamyy

Jake's lips played at a small smile, "As much as I hate my mom not being around, I think I'd rather be alone than have someone poking into my business all the time. So I'll keep her..for now," Jake poked a hand into his jeans pocket and fished out his schedule, which was all crumbled and something sticky that looked oddly like gum was stuck to it. He frowned and threw it on his bed.

10/29/2011 #18
dreamyy

"Ughhh, homework," Jake groaned, pulling his feet up on the bed. He hugged his arms around his knees and set his chin between his knees, "Did I mention I hate school?"

10/29/2011 #19
dreamyy

"Hey man, nothing against learning," Jake said defensively, though he was laughing full-heartedly. "I just hate how the teachers have a nasty way of making us forget the crap we learn because of the way they teach it," He frowned, wondering if that made any sense. "'Sides," He said, winking, "Some nerdy girls are cute. Just not unattractive and nerdy." He scrunched his nose.

10/29/2011 #20
dreamyy

Jake made an 'o' with his mouth after laughing out loud, "I'm a bikie-boyfriend," He winked, his sea-green eyes sparkling for a split second.

10/29/2011 #21
dreamyy

Jake shrugged a shoulder, "Don't worry, man. I'm not interested in girls right now. Just wanna get out of high school--besides, college girls are to die for." he groaned and his eyes rolled back, "So hot." He gave him a crooked smile, "Still, I'd like to meet your sis soon."

10/29/2011 #22
dreamyy

Suddenly interested, Jake met his gaze with Tommy's, "Is this the part where you ask me if I'd like to tag along?" He smiled innocently.

10/29/2011 #23
dreamyy

Jake rolled to the edge of the bed then threw his legs over the side, standing up. He ran a hand through his hair then patted it before jogging after Tommy, "Day one, and we're already sneaking to the ladies' dorms!" He grinned mischievously.

10/29/2011 #24
dreamyy

Jake had been following closely behind, though he couldn't help but notice the sky outside was grayer than usual. As the crossed over to the girls' dormitories, a grin lit up his face, "Rebelssss," he whispered into Tommy's ear before standing next to him. "This her room?" He frowned, hating the fact that the girls' dormitories were...pink.

[:B We'll have to switch to le girls' dormitoriez!]

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #25
dreamyy

As Jake stepped back into their room, he let out a loud sigh, "On the bad side, girls gossip. Gossip spreads. Spreading means I'm off limits to all girls," He frowned, as if this was a terrible crisis.

10/29/2011 #26
dreamyy

Jake rolled his eyes, "Not funny, dude. 'Sides, she didn't seem interested. I got nothing to worry about," He smiled, though he was only trying to make himself feel better. He poked two fingers between the window blinds and stretched it. "Stormy day on the first day of school...Must be a good sign." he rolled his eyes. He had been hoping he'd catch a swim after class was finished, but it was probably too late by now.

10/29/2011 #27
dreamyy

Jake turned around to face Tommy, "Dude--are you into incest?" He gaped at him.

10/29/2011 #28
dreamyy

Jake raised both hands defensively, "Just gotta make sure I won't be sharing a room with someone who might touch me in my sleep or worse yet, sneak off to touch his sister." He shuddered and picked up a clean pair of jeans, "Oh, she's that type. In that case, my lips are sealed." He gave him a reassuring smile before pointing to the pair of jeans, which meant he had to go change. He spun on his heels and went into the bathroom.

When he shut it behind him and tried to lock it, the lock was jammed, "Oh, hell no!" Jake groaned from inside the bathroom and poked his head out, "Dude. One last time. Are you sure you're not gay? The lock's not working...you won't peep, will you?" He pursed his lips together, totally serious.

10/29/2011 #29
dreamyy

Jake glared at the door as Tommy mocked him. He groaned, finally giving in, and quickly shut the door and undressed. The minute his pants fell into a puddle around his ankles, he jumped out from them and hurried to put on the clean jeans, "I'm going to murder you," He mumbled as he fumbled to get the zipper up.

10/29/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member