Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »

Once Jake was finished, he burst out of the bathroom a bit too happily. "Too many minus one," Jake said, pointing to himself, "And bro, chill. I'm sure your sister will be fine. Her roommate will probably keep her safe and warm."

10/29/2011 #31

"I dunno, her fiesty-ness is sorta hot. Besides, her hair smells good. I think you've got the hots for her," He wiggled his eyebrows as he kicked off his shoes. He held up a hand to cover his mouth as he yawned, "Man, I'm beat."

10/29/2011 #32

"When she walked by us. It was like I got a whiff of the devil's angelic hair." He frowned, once again, not sure if he made any sense, "Speaking of figures, your sister's got a tight looki--Oh, look at the time! I'm tired." He said, coughing awkwardly as he suddenly remembered this was his sister he was talking about.

10/29/2011 #33

"Mm, guess you've got a lot to learn about me," He said, hiding a small smile. He glanced at the time. It was barely six PM and the sky was dark enough to be nearly midnight. Looked like a pretty bad storm. "So, are we staying here for the rest of the night or do you have any place you suggest we go?" He yawned again and silently hoped he'd pick the first choice.

10/29/2011 #34

"Oh, goody," Jake said sarcastically as he unbuttoned the plaid shirt and let it fall down his shoulders and onto the ground. He left his white undershirt on and crept under the covers. He opened one of the drawers of the small bed-side table that was separating the beds and pulled out his iPod. He plugged in the headphones and poked one side into his ear after starting a song.

"So, you crashing here or with your sister?" He asked as he shuffled through his songs.

10/29/2011 #35

"Suit yourself. Though, we're about four doors and 50 feet away from the girls' dorms. Doubt you'll here or feel her 'going at it'," he said, making air quotations with his fingers.

10/29/2011 #36

"No, no," Jake said, laughing as he finally picked a song. "You just look really worried,"

10/29/2011 #37

Jake frowned at his roommate before chuckling softly, "There's nothing wrong with her," He said, rolling on his back. He stared into the ceiling then closed his eyes, "I hear life's tough for a girl, socially. I also hear high school changes people. Just give her time," He opened his eyes and glanced at Tommy, "Besides, you're a junior, and well, you're attractive--no homo. Imagine how cool that'll make her look. She'll have every girl wanting to be her in no time."

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #38

Jake glared at him before letting out a small chuckle, "Nah, I've hardly slept the past week. If I sleep now, I get 13 hours, which is enough to charge me for the rest of the year. So take advantage of the one time I sleep early and don't keep you up," He said, smiling devilishly.

10/29/2011 #39

Jake snorted, "No. I'm into blondes....with figures," He grinned, staring up at the ceiling again.

10/29/2011 #40

Jake blinked, "Really? I thought i saw a hint of ginger," he stated, grinning, "Nah. I arrived late, and all the girls I saw were sort of..scarring."

10/29/2011 #41

"Oh, dude, if there's no girls worth checking out at this school..." Jake groaned and rubbed his eyes, "School's gonna be hell, then," He said, a bit too dramatically. "At least we'll have the teachers to admire," He joked.

10/29/2011 #42

"Ay caramba!" He said in a loud voice, pretending to be the hot spanish teacher. He laughed, lowering his voice. "I just can't believe school starts tomorrow." He frowned for a moment then sat up, leaning his chin on the palm of his hand, "If you're on the bottom of the social food chain, I don't know you," he said, completely serious.

10/29/2011 #43

"Guess we'll see," Jake said, running a hand through his hair, "Night," He said, smiling a dimple'd smile before setting his head down on the pillow. He pulled the covers on top of himself, just as a loud thundering sound erupted from outside.

"Ouch," Jake commented, eyeing the window before raising the volume on his iPod. He closed his eyes and automatically fell sound asleep.

10/29/2011 #44

In a matter of seconds, Jake's breath had slowed down to a heavy, loud sighing.

[LOL OMG why'd your last post make me laugh so hard. aldsfj]

10/29/2011 #45

[ :'( shhh. LOL. It's almost 2 am here. ._. D; Im so not tired though. fml]

10/29/2011 #46

[That's too awesome. *Insert awful story here* Feed my llamas! :p ]

10/29/2011 #47

"Hell yeah," Jake said, without looking at him. He threw a textbook on his bed and sat down next to it, "Is this a nude party?" His eyebrows shot up.

10/30/2011 #48

Jake shrugged, "Honestly dude, I was too busy checking out this girl in my math class. Her name's Rayne or something, and she is fine." Jake sucked in a breath. "Hey, do you think we'll have time to go for a swim before the party?"

10/30/2011 #49

Jake frowned but laughed along, "Girls dig any smell on hot guys. And this," He said, pointing to his face, down his body, "Is hot, I believe." He shook his head as he laughed and reached for his swimming shorts.

10/30/2011 #50

[ There's pools in the School Garden section]

Jake rolled his eyes and followed along, heading toward the School garden.

10/30/2011 #51

Jake arched an eyebrow, "Looks good?" he smiled, not really sure now to compliment a guy, "You can get a head start without me. I still need to pick something out," He said, sighing. His eyes scanned through his clothes quickly, not really finding anything that seemed interesting.

Finally, he decided to go along with a white v-neck and dark denim jeans. He slipped on a pair of vans and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up until it looked like...well, like a messy sort of sexy.

10/30/2011 #52

[ can happen in the school garden! That's sort of where everything outside the school is ._. ] [OMG SOMEONE NEW JOINED SLDJFLSD :D]

Jake nodded. He quickly sprayed on some axe before jogging after Tommy, " she hot? Amber, I mean. It's pretty cool she's throwing a party."

10/30/2011 #53
Peint Ailes

Lucas sat on his bed, trying to focus on his book before the strong scent of Axe drifted into his room. His guess was someone was having a party. Great. That probably meant a bunch of drunk guys coming in at 3 in the morning again.

10/30/2011 #54

Jake laughed, "They may be cute, but their personality sucks," he agreed. Once he was out of the room, he jumped into the air, "WOO, PART-AYYY!" He said, then quickly slapped a hand over his mouth, realizing there were probably some people sleeping early.

10/30/2011 #55
Peint Ailes

Lucas stepped out of the room, silently glaring at the guy who just yelled.

10/30/2011 #56

Jake bit his lower lip, trying to keep himself from laughing. He smiled apologetically at the boy who was sending a glare at him. He thought for a moment before raising an eyebrow, "Hey, there's a party in a few. If you hurry, you'll be able to catch it. Come with?"

He realized it probably wasn't the best idea to invite everyone they saw, but what the hell, it was a party!

10/30/2011 #57
Peint Ailes

Lucas blinked before shrugging and nodding. "Why not?"

10/30/2011 #58

A grin played at the corner of Jake's lips as he nodded, "Sweet!" He turned to Tommy, "We can wait a while longer. Going down in groups is better anyway," he shrugged a shoulder.

10/30/2011 #59
Peint Ailes

Lucas glanced at his watch. "When does it start?"

10/30/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member