Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
dreamyy

[OR NOT. FML.]

Jake slipped out of bed. He stretched his arms into the air with a big smile, "Toooooommmmy!" He said, without looking at the boy. "Wakeyyy!"

-

Derek decided he liked this room. After finishing his shower, he slipped into bed, completely naked since he lacked clothes. He set his alarm to 4 am, deciding he'd wake up before anyone else to grab his stuff from the office. He fell fast asleep.

Though, when his alarm hit 4;am, he fell asleep right through it.

10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #91
dreamyy

[That's when time-skipping and day-jumping gets insane. 3:]

10/31/2011 #92
dreamyy

[So, Idk. When I made this forum, I had a Timezone thread where I followed the FF time zone to set the different times for all the classes. I deleted it though after I realized many people would miss out on specific classes and free times...But I might re-do it again. :/ Idk.]

[I'm keeping Derek asleep through first period, because he's badass. Jake's up though.]

10/31/2011 #93
Peint Ailes

Lucas got up and did his regular morning routine, and pulled a green shirt on. He ran out the door, watching the hungover kids in the hall, incredibly amused.

10/31/2011 #94
KaydenInuzuka
Jd groaned as he pulled himself out of his bed it, he had found his dorm after having that 'talk' with that girl. He stumbled over to the shower deciding to take an ice cold one hoping it woul wake him, but to no avail. now he wad freezing and tired. Today was gonna be a long day.
10/31/2011 #95
dreamyy

Derek stepped inside the Boys' Dormitories and slipped inside the room he'd picked out. He knew sooner or later, a staff member would come and check every person's rooms to make sure they had roommates, but he could care less. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, wondering if there was a way out of this hell hole.

11/1/2011 #96
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

Nico walked to his dorm, absentmindedly drawing in his sketchbook. He opened the door, glancing at his roomate, and stopped when he saw Derek.

"You're my roommate?" He asked incredulously. A small part of his mind was wondering if that was a bad thing. He told it to shut up.

11/1/2011 #97
dreamyy

Derek glanced up, a small frown forming, "No. I'm nobody's roommate. Get out." He stood up, glaring at the boy. He figured he was straight, and the last thing he wanted was some straight boy running around, spreading rumors about him getting kissed by his roommate. It wasn't good for his reputation. Then again, he didn't really care.

11/1/2011 #98

"It's my room." He snapped. "Why the hell should I?"

11/1/2011 #99
dreamyy

Derek's eyes narrowed as his glare became harder, "I was here first. You have five seconds to get out." He raised one finger, already starting the countdown. One.

11/1/2011 #100
"Fuck no!" He snapped, losing his temper. "I was here last year! SoI was here first."
11/1/2011 #101
dreamyy

Derek arched an eyebrow and crossed his thin arms against his chest, "What are you, a sophomore?" He snorted, eyeing him up and down.

[D: Okay!]

11/1/2011 #102
KaydenInuzuka
Jd glaced at his and Kai's hands, They were touching! he wanted to faint and felt like he was going to, but he fought that feeling off. "we're here" he said as they stopped at his door. "Umm sorry it's a bit of a mess I didnt have much time to clean" he opened the door his bed was surround and covered in his clothes, his bags hid the opening under his bed. Jd scratched his head "Help your self to what ever is in the kitchen, I'll be right out" he grabbed some clean clothes and pranced off to the washroom
11/1/2011 #103

Nico face went red.

'I'm a junior dammit!" He snapped. He really hated being so small...

11/1/2011 #104

(Sorry, didn't see your post again)

"Thanks!" Kai called, strolling over to the fridge. "If you think this place is messy, you should see my room." He chuckled. "There's stuff everywhere, and i don't even have a roommate yet."

11/1/2011 #105
dreamyy

Derek blinked in surprise, "Well, hell." He took a step back, giving the boy room to breathe, "You look like a fucking shrimp," Derek mumbled as he turned around, walking back to the bed. It was his way of saying 'fine, you can stay'.

11/1/2011 #106

Nico mentally cursed him, but kept quiet. He really didn't want to have Derek try to throw him out again. Because, sad as it is...he probably could literally throw Nico out.

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked

11/1/2011 #107
KaydenInuzuka
Jd came out of the washroom wearing a tight-black "muscle" Shirt, his thin tan arms showing, on the upper left of the shirt was a small cartoony skull and cross bones, he also wore a pair of tight faded black jeans with a small tear on his right thigh. "That must get lonely" he walked in to the kitchen and jumped, now sitting on the counter.
11/1/2011 #108
dreamyy

"I don't have one," Derek said, his glare returning, "Now shut up and get settled in before I change my mind about you staying. This bed's mine," he said, motioning to the bed he was sitting on, which was nearest to the window and farthest away from the bathroom. He silently stared at the boy, watching his every move.

11/1/2011 #109

"Not really.' He shrugged. "I'm used to it." He looked up from the fridge, holding a slice of cake. "Not sure where the hell you guys got this, but oh well." He said, with a grin.

---

Nico rolled his eyes, and walked over to the bed not occupied by Derek, sitting down cross-legged, and opening his sketchbook, resuming drawing. he left his stuff at Eryn's, so he'll just have to get it later.

11/1/2011 #110
KaydenInuzuka
Jd shrugged and giggled a little, his feet kicked back and forth he soon found him self staring at Kai. he quickly pulled his eyes off him and instead looked at the floor "Sorry"
11/1/2011 #111
dreamyy

After a couple moments, Derek sighed, already bored. He glanced at Nico with a slightly amused look in his eyes, "So. How big is it?" The corner of his lips played at a mischievous grin.

11/1/2011 #112

Kai grinned as Jd stared at him.

"It's okay. I'm good-looking, huh?" He teased.

---

Nico looked up with a slightly confused look.

"What?"

11/1/2011 #113
KaydenInuzuka
Jd nodded quickly half hoping Kai didnt notice, the other half of him however wanted for him to notice. He traced shapes along his leg with his finger sheepishly not looking up from the ground
11/1/2011 #114
Kai grinned at his nod. He stepped closer. You're kinda cute yourself." he teased, tapping Jd's chin.
11/1/2011 #115
KaydenInuzuka
Jd blushed and shook his head disagreeing with what Kai had said. He didn't think he was cute no one ever has so why would someone as attractive as Kai think he was cute.
11/1/2011 #116
dreamyy

Something in Derek's jaw tightened. He hated repeating himself, but did so anyway. Before he did, he stood up and walked over to Nico's bed, sitting on the edge of it, "I said...how big is it?" His eyes slowly gazed down Nico's body, stopping at his pelvic area. He made a clicking sound with his tongue before looking back up, an innocent smile on his lips.

11/1/2011 #117
KaydenInuzuka
(Dreamyy that made me Laff =3 <3)
11/1/2011 . Edited 11/1/2011 #118
(Sad as it is, I kinda knew what he ment right away. I'm such a pervert:)) Nico's face went bright red. 'F-fuck off." He said, looking away. --- Kai frowned as he shook his head. "Don't look like that." he said, flicking his temple. "It's true."
11/1/2011 #119
dreamyy

[Lolol ;3]

Derek shrugged a shoulder and stood up, "Suit yourself." He walked back to his bed, sat, and gazed silently out the window.

"It's Derek," He said, without looking back at Nico.

11/1/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member