Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[ Get your read on! (: ]

10/28/2011 #1
Peint Ailes

"It's locked." Lucas groaned as he tried to open the doors. "Got a bobby pin?"

10/30/2011 #2
Little Tokyo Rose

"Oh, yeah," Yosochu said, taking the pin out of her hair. "Here," she said, handing it over to him.

10/30/2011 #3
Peint Ailes

Lucas began to fiddle with the lock and the pin. "Almost have it..."

10/30/2011 #4
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu smiled. "Have you ever picked a lock before?"

10/30/2011 #5
Peint Ailes

"Yeah. Being me, you kinda have to." Lucas smirked to himself as the door unlocked. "There we go."

10/30/2011 #6
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu chuckled and looked at Lucas. He was very handsome as she was now noticing...

10/30/2011 #7
Peint Ailes

Lucas opened the door and dramatically bowed. "After you."

10/30/2011 #8
Little Tokyo Rose

"Oh, why thank you," she said, blushing and curtsying slightly. She walked into the library and sighed. "You can't find many quiet places here, I'm guessing?"

10/30/2011 #9
Peint Ailes

Lucas followed, nodding. "Yeah. Sometimes, even the library's a little loud."

10/30/2011 #10
Little Tokyo Rose

"Wow. That's surprising, considering libraries are usually supposed to be quiet." Yosochu twirled around in a small circle, her dress gliding in the air when she spun. A sliver of underwear could be seen while she was twirling, but she didn't notice.

10/30/2011 #11
Dreamyy

Derek was sitting in a corner of the library. There was an open book on his lab, though he wasn't really reading it--he was more amused by a small bug that was running around in circles on one of the book shelves. After a few moments, he stood up, slapped the book shut, set it on a shelf, and silently walked toward the fiction section.

He was wearing a blue hoodie with the cookie monster's face in the center, and underneath was a thin plain white shirt. He wore denim jeans.

10/30/2011 #12
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu heard the book slam shut and she stopped twirling. She glanced over into one of the rows and saw a boy walking to another place.

10/30/2011 #13
Dreamyy

Suddenly feeling bored and unamused, Derek headed out of the library and toward the Boys' Dormitories to pick out his dorm. With his luck, he'd end up with a nerdy little brat. His hand lightly brushed Yosochu's hip as he walked by.

10/30/2011 #14
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu shuddered.

10/30/2011 #15
Peint Ailes

Lucas looked at his watch. "It's pretty late; we should probably lock the doors and go."

10/31/2011 #16
Little Tokyo Rose

"But we just got here," Yosochu said, a slight whine in her voice. She preferred being here, one because it was quiet, and two, because she was alone with Lucas.

10/31/2011 #17
Peint Ailes

(Hey darlin! It's the next day!)

10/31/2011 #18
Little Tokyo Rose

(I know D:! Sorry I replied so late...o3o. But it's really been a day in the rps here?)

10/31/2011 #19
Peint Ailes

(Oui, madame.)

10/31/2011 #20
Little Tokyo Rose

(meh~ pretend i never posted that then....*feeling retarded*)

10/31/2011 #21
Peint Ailes

Naomi picked the locks of the library and slipped in.

11/4/2011 #22
Peint Ailes

Naomi locked the doors of the library and left. She'd have to sneak across campus.

11/5/2011 #23
Little Tokyo Rose

Drew sat at a table in the library, reading his book called Leviathan. It was nice to finally get some alone time, since he was still mad about Derek shoving that granola bar in his mouth.

11/7/2011 #24
Little Tokyo Rose

He lifted his face out of his book quickly, his bangs falling into his face. "Hi," he said, looking at her with a blank expression.

11/7/2011 #25
Little Tokyo Rose

"It's fine," he said, an amused smile playing on his lips. "I'm Drew," he said, a bit of his British accent coming out.

11/7/2011 #26
Little Tokyo Rose

"Junior, actually. Sad fact is I'm old enough to be a senior though. Started school late," he said, his smile fading. "You look like a sophomore to me."

11/7/2011 #27
Little Tokyo Rose

"It's nothing," he muttered, his eyes going back down to his book. "I hate having to hide my accent. And I hate the fact I started school late."

11/7/2011 #28
Little Tokyo Rose

"Thanks," he said, now not bothering to hide his accent. She bent the corner page on his book and then shut it softly. "I just want to get it all over with, though. Homework and socializing with others gets annoying. Well, you seem more normal than most of the people here, at least." Drew flashed her a crooked smile and picked up his book. "So, you planning on going anywhere today?"

11/7/2011 #29
Little Tokyo Rose

"Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" Drew smiled at her, then winked. He hoped she didn't get the wrong idea about what he said, otherwise...well, it wouldn't be good for him.

11/7/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member