Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
mrs.jessicaBANE

Aurora sighed. "Is it broken?" she asked the nurse.

3/5/2012 #121
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX

The nurse nodded "Yeah, it is, you have a choice Sling or cast?" she said

3/5/2012 #122
mrs.jessicaBANE

Aurora swore. "Sling please."

3/5/2012 #123

The nurse ignored her swearing and went and got a sling, carefully putting it on

3/5/2012 #124
mrs.jessicaBANE

Aurora winced.

3/5/2012 #125

The nurse finished up and told her she could go

Connor smiled a little

3/5/2012 #126
mrs.jessicaBANE

Aurora smiled at him and stood up next to him. "still wanna get a bite to eat?"

3/5/2012 #127

Connor smiled and nodded "Sure"

3/5/2012 #128
mrs.jessicaBANE

Aurora smiled and she walked with him to the cafeteria.

((onward! to le cafeteria!))

3/5/2012 #129
Dreamyy

Derek was sweating by the time he'd reached the nurse's office. Once the nurse appeared, he felt the boulder on his shoulder increase weight by 6000000 more pounds. There was no way the nurse wouldn't find out, now. He was doomed. Screwed. Done for.

He set Yoyo on one of the beds and paced impatiently beside the bed while the nurse began dialing for a hospital. Once she explained the situation to the hospital, she set the phone down and grabbed a cold rag, which she placed on Yoyo's forehead. Then, she shot Derek a nasty glare, "At least hold her hand!"

Derek swallowed hard, but nodded. He took a step forward and placed his shaky hand over Yoyo's smaller ones, but was still unable to look at her.

4/8/2012 #130
Little Tokyo Rose

Yoyo had her eyes shut, but everything else was still the same. Her stomach felt like it was on fire. And the thought of something bigger than her fist coming out of her vagina wasn't that much of a pleasant thought, either. Just thinking about it made her remember that Derek said something about abortion, which made her feel even worse.

"Derek," Yoyo managed to say, though her voice sounded like she was going to die or something. Yoyo slowly turned her head towards him, making sure not to let the rag fall off, and looked at him. She let out a pained whimper because of her stomach again, and clenched her teeth together.

When she saw he wasn't looking at her, she sighed and moved the hand that was under his on top. "Derek, look at me," she asked him.

4/8/2012 #131
Dreamyy

It took practically all of Derek's willpower to finally nervously bite on his lower lip before finally meeting her gaze, "...What?" He said, though it came out as a small croak, of anything.

4/8/2012 #132
Little Tokyo Rose

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, curious to know. It wasn't really her fault she'd gotten pregnant...was it?

4/8/2012 #133
Dreamyy

Derek was about to say something along the lines of 'FUCK YES I'M PISSED AT YOU, BITCH. I TOLD YOU NOT TO HAVE THE FUCKING BABY. I TOLD YOU TO KILL YOURSELF. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE?! YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY LIFE'.

But all that came out of Derek's quivering lips was a tiny, "No." And he squeezed her hand, tightly.

4/8/2012 #134
Little Tokyo Rose

[that's so mean what]

Yoyo sighed, knowing he wasn't telling the truth. She smiled a tiny bit before crying out in pain yet again. "Oh God," she said, a strain in her voice. She took in a deep breath, hoping she really didn't have to push yet. "I'm sorry, Derek. For everything," she said softly, looking at him again. I'm really sorry, she added in her head, not wanting to talk anymore.

4/8/2012 #135
Dreamyy

Derek wanted to smack himself. Partially for getting this innocent girl pregnant. Partially for taking her virginity. Partially because all he could think about was how much this was going to get HIM in trouble, and was too busy being selfish to think about her own well-being. With a small, shaky sigh, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against her forehead, "It'll be okay," He whispered, trying to calm her. It was the least he could do for now.

4/8/2012 #136
Little Tokyo Rose

Yoyo let out a soft sigh when he pressed his lips against her forehead, and she looked at him for a second, taking in the sight of him. She bit down on her tongue, hard, as another wave of mind-searing pain came through her, and this time, it didn't go away. Yoyo dug her nails into his hand and into the bed, trying so hard not to scream. But alas, she couldn't, and her screams echoed throughout the room. Tears stung at the corners of her eyes at how much all of this hurt.

4/8/2012 #137
Dreamyy

Derek removed his lips and looked at her, "Strawberry? Strawberry?! YOYO!?" He tightened his grip on her hand as he looked up at the nurse, "Something's wrong!" He yelled.

Just on time, a hospital vehicle stopped right outside the nurse's office and two males stepped out with a stretcher. They placed Yoyo on it and put her inside the back of the hospital truck before speeding away. Derek, now, was practically tremblingin fear.

[SHOULD HE GO WITH HER?'

4/8/2012 #138
Little Tokyo Rose

[UM, YES. DUH.]

Yoyo felt like she could die. The pain...it all just hurt so much. She wanted it to end. To never happen again. But sadly, there was no fast forward button on this kind of stuff. Yoyo was crying, salty tears rolling down her cheeks like a waterfall as she whimpered and yelped in pain.

[blank .______________.]

4/8/2012 #139
Dreamyy

Derek couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Before the hospital truck doors closed, he jumped in and settled himself on the ground as the men strapped Yoyo down. Once all was secured, the vehicle began to move into the City hospital.

[To le City! Time skip to when Yoyo's babies are out?]

4/8/2012 #140
Little Tokyo Rose

[Yes. I'm too lazy to rp the pain and exciting things, lulz.]

4/8/2012 #141
Black'nBlue28

[Anyone want to RP a Nurse?]

4/16/2012 #142
Dreamyy

[I own the nurse, Mrs. White, hi!]

4/16/2012 #143
Black'nBlue28

[Awesome! Well then]

Sam finally managed to stumble into a nurses office, pale and sweaty.

"Nurse, help. Wolf, hall, hurt, boy cowboy..." he muttered, still holding the bloodied limb to his chest.

[Just so you know, by the time the nurse washes the blood off, it'll look like a small gash rather than a wolf bit him]

4/16/2012 #144
Dreamyy

Mrs. White appeared moments later, holding a big tray of very sharp objects. When she got a good look at Sam, she nearly dropped the tray in surprise, but quickly set the tray down and stalked over to Sam. "My, my! What have you done, my child!?" She gaped, trying not to stare too long at his wounds. She quickly draped an arm around his shoulder and started dragging him over toward one of the beds, motioning for him to sit down.

"Slowly tell me what happened!" She said, obviously worried. She proceeded to grab a few band-aids and sterilized paper towels.

4/16/2012 #145
Black'nBlue28

Sam gulped, he was actually feeling better. The pain was dying down and his head was clearing. "Well you see, I was walking around in the halls, lots a rat now by the way, and in comes this gigantic wolf! Nearly big as me! It chased me into a room, where it bit me. Then this kid comes in and hops on it's back like it's a rodeo or something. I gotta tell you, this school is nuts." he chuckled "I hope I never have to leave."

4/16/2012 #146
Dreamyy

Mrs. White stared at him as if he were an alien. "Looks like you were hurt pretty bad," she nervously chuckled, giving him an odd stare, making it obvious that she didn't believe a single word he'd said. Though once she stared dabbing away at the blood on his skin, she began to notice a few strange....bite marks. She frowned and wiped gently at the damaged skin, "Hmm, looks to me like you've been watching Teen Wolf a bit too much..."

4/16/2012 #147
Black'nBlue28

Sam shook his head "First, I don't watch Teen Wolf, Big Wolf on Campus was way better. Next, unless it was a really good 3-d movie I don't think I'd have gotten bite marks." he growled growing annoyed by the woman's disbelief. Sam sighed and sniffed the air. He cringed and sniffed the paper towels "These things reek of alcohol, did you use the whole bottle?"

4/16/2012 . Edited 4/16/2012 #148
Dreamyy

"No," Mrs. White said, raising an eyebrow. The bottle was still beside her, unopened. She stared at him strangely for a moment before quickly resuming to clean his wounds. "This might sting a bit," She said as she reached for the alcohol bottle and twisted the top open. She allowed a few drops of it to fall on the small white piece of cloth in her hand, before pressing it against Sam's wounds, "Ah, there..."

4/16/2012 #149
Black'nBlue28

Sam blinked "Huh? Sorry I..." he blinked and shook his head. The room was...brighter. Sam looked around and realized he could read bottles and signs from across the room. His vision seemed to be improving itself for no good reason. Sam remained silent however, no point in giving the nurse any more reason to think he was on drugs...

4/16/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member