Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[AS OF 05/06/2013, THIS THREAD WILL BE USED AS THE "ALL CLASSES" AREA. If you want your OC to be in a class, this is it.]

10/28/2011 . Edited 5/6/2013 #1
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Eryn sighed, and stretched in her seat. She hoped the teacher would actually show up, unlike in chemistry.
10/31/2011 #2
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby walked in and sat in the back corner again. She laid her head down on the desk and tried to catch a few Z's before class would start.

10/31/2011 #3
Dreamyy

Derek walked in with an annoyed sigh. He didn't know why he chose this class, but it was too late to change. He strolled to the waaaaay back of the class and sat in the farthest seat away from the teacher and virtually away from anyone else.

-

Jake walked in, a small smile on his face. The day was going pretty well for him. He picked a seat in the center of the class.

10/31/2011 #4
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby's eyes snapped open and she looked up at Tommy. She moaned a bit out of tiredness and sat up, stretching her arms behind her back. "I'm exhausted." She muttered.

10/31/2011 #5
Dreamyy

Two seats behind Tommy, Jake coughed. He turned to the guy in the back, "So there's this girl I met...I wanna sleep with her!" He said, mainly as a sign for Tommy not to invite any girls to their room if it was for any other purpose besides homework.

The guy, Derek, glared at Jake, "Why're you talking to me?" Jake blinked and quietly turned around.

10/31/2011 #6
TheOriginalVampCraze

(yep.)

tabby chuckled a bit. "you such a perv." she said with a small smile.

10/31/2011 #7
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby smiled and rolled her eyes. "That's a maybe, perv." She said to him.

10/31/2011 #8
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby starred at him when he called her 'Tibby'. "After that name.........no" she said and moved his hand off her. she never liked anyone making nicknames for her.

10/31/2011 #9
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby then glared at him. "Ok, before you ever start to hit on girls, learn their freaking names!" She snapped at him. "It's TABBY you moron!" Nicknames were horrible but just plain not knowing them was just cruel.

10/31/2011 #10
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby wasn't falling for it right away though. She knew guys like him. Her own drummer was like him! "whatever." She muttered and took her notebook back out.

10/31/2011 #11
TheOriginalVampCraze

"nope." She said bluntly and started etching a black snake with blood lust eyes.

10/31/2011 #12
Dreamyy

Jake raised an eyebrow, "Ouch," he muttered as he lurked behind the two.

10/31/2011 #13
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby sighed. "As expected." She muttered and put her pencil down. She sat back in her seat and just starred up at the ceiling until she hear Jake behind her. She looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Were you just listening in?!?" she said, shocked.

10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #14
Dreamyy

Jake laughed hesitantly at both of them, "I, uh...Why, of course I wasn't! He coughed, obviously lying. He shot Tommy a silent glare.

10/31/2011 #15
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Work on your acting. your terrible." She said.

10/31/2011 #16
Dreamyy

Jake watched Tommy with a slight disgust. Sure, they were slight players, but he barely knew the girl he was flirting with...

He turned to Tabby with a smile, "Wuh?" He blinked, blushing that he'd totally blanked out, "I'm Jake, you?" He smiled, hoping she'd just play along

[D: Ikr. Don't worry...We'll find a use for some of these classes, I hope.]

10/31/2011 #17
TheOriginalVampCraze

(i'll just say that his parents dropped him off late.)

Zach walked into the classroom with a look on his face that showed he did not want to be here. He was forced here because of his parents because of other parents because of..........he sighed and sat down a couple rows away from Tabby and the others.

"Tabby" she said and looked up at the new guy in the seat and her eyes grew wide.

10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #18
Dreamyy

Jake leaned back, frowning. He'd noticed her reaction when the guy came inside the class, and he curiously tried to think of a reason why.

10/31/2011 #19
Dreamyy

[LOL, time to pull out the google translator!]

Jake rolled his eyes but nodded, "Have you, though?" He looked at the girl on his lap, "Nevermind that."

10/31/2011 #20
Dreamyy

Jake quickly followed after Tommy. He placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back inside, "Hey, wait!" He glanced at the clock. Five minutes.

10/31/2011 #21
Dreamyy

"You can stop grinning now,"Jake muttered, slightly feeling creeped out. "You need to chill a little. The way you talked to Tammy wasn't cool. You do realize that being in the same school with Annabelle means that all gossip you're in will include her?" He wasn't sure why he was bringing it up, but he felt slightly defensive for Annabelle. He glanced at the clock again. Three minutes before the late lunch bell.

10/31/2011 #22
Dreamyy

Jake glanced at the clock nervously. Two minutes, "Yeah, whatever, talk to you later," he said, letting half his words go into one ear and out the other. He brushed past him and into the hallway.

10/31/2011 #23
TheOriginalVampCraze

Zach was went out the door and Tabby quickly followed, trying to get a good look at his face. She still wasn't sure if that was him or not.

11/1/2011 #24
Dreamyy

Jake stepped into his second class of the day immediately after the bell rang. He didn't find any reason to stand in the hallways and come in until the last second.

-

Derek stepped out from the hallway and into his class which, for him, was the first one of the day since he skipped the first class. He picked a seat in the far back and sat quietly.

11/6/2011 #25
Peint Ailes

Lennon sat in the middle of his French class, nervous once again.

11/6/2011 #26
Dreamyy

"Hey!" Jake said to Lennon, "You're in this class, too?" He found it strange every time someone shared more than one class with him.

11/6/2011 #27
Peint Ailes

Lennon almost jumped before looking at Jake. "Oh, hi! I-um, yeah...Guess I am,"he chuckled nervously at the end of his sentence.

11/6/2011 #28
Last Girl Standing

November sat down next to Tabby. 'Is the teacher here yet?"

11/6/2011 #29
Dreamyy

"That's pretty cool," Jake commented, trying to make conversation, "So, have you asked anyone to homecoming yet?" Jake blinked awkwardly for a second, "And that's a total guy-to-guy question," He added, frowning.

11/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member