Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[ This is a huge open area outside the school where students can hang out. Most students come here if they're not at the cafeteria during lunch. You'll find a playground and two large pools that reach up to 12 feet deep ]

10/28/2011 #1
Dreamyy

Jake stretched his arms in the air as he walked toward one of the more crowded pools. He was wearing nothing but shorts and a towel was draped over his shoulder. He glanced back at Tommy with a grin, "Cannonball?"

10/30/2011 #2
Dreamyy

Jake scowled at the boy, though he was underwater and therefore probably couldn't see him. "oh, what the hell," Jake mumbled as he threw the towel on the ground and dived in after Tommy. A few students turned and looked at them, frowning slightly. "Weird boys," one of them whispered, while the other giggled in response.

10/30/2011 #3
Dreamyy

Jake had smacked his arm lightly when he had tricked him to make him think it was their Spanish teacher.

He nodded and climbed out of the water. He made his way back toward the Boys' dormitory as he tried to think of what clothes he had that would look best on him. He hadn't bought any new clothes recently, but he always kept his clothes nice. Still, this was the first school party and the last thing he wanted to do was look like an unfashionable idiot.

10/30/2011 #4
Peint Ailes

Lucas stood far away from the keg and most of the crowd. Why'd he agree to come? He didn't even like parties.

10/30/2011 #5
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu wandered into the garden, unaware that people were here. She stopped short in her tracks when she saw others standing there. Thank God, I'm wearing a dress, considering everyone else is. I wonder what's going on. She thought.

10/30/2011 #6
Peint Ailes

Lucas glanced at a girl who seemed incredibly lost. She probably didn't know there was a party. He certainly didn't until probably...7 minutes ago?

10/30/2011 #7
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu looked down at her short green dress that went just down to the middle of her thighs. She was glad it wasn't any shorter, otherwise she'd feel her underwear could be seen.

10/30/2011 #8
Peint Ailes

Lucas glanced at the keg. He was beginning to think of something that would not make people like him.

10/30/2011 #9
Dreamyy

Luna was too busy staring at a guy that didn't seem too happy about something. She hid a small smile and gazed down, embarassed.

Jake laughed as Tommy already began a scene with his sister, "Your sister's really cute tonight," He said once the girls were out of ear-shot. He patted Tommy's shoulder, "Chillax, have fun. They're teenage girls, not two year olds in diapers. I think you're the one holding her back."

10/30/2011 . Edited 10/30/2011 #10
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu glanced at the girl and sighed. She walked in front of her and said, "Is this the garden?" The collar of her dress went a bit low, revealing slightly more than she usually intends.

(had to edit this twice now...lol)

10/30/2011 . Edited 10/30/2011 #11
Peint Ailes

Lucas walked over to the keg. With its position near the pool, it'll be pretty easy to shove it in. Of course, he wouldn't do it till later. Maybe after someone does something stupid?

10/30/2011 #12
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby entered with a black and grey striped towel wrapped around her till she got to the edge of the pool and threw it on a nearby chair, showing off her purple and black bikini that really showed off her figure.

10/30/2011 #13
Dreamyy

Luna intently watched the boy, who seemed to be mildly amused staring into the pool water. She frowned but didn't say anything.

Jake laughed, "No, no I don't. Just...let her feel some fresh freedom. Relax."

10/30/2011 #14
Peint Ailes

Lucas laughed a little. He was going to piss off a lot of guys. He wandered through the crowds of teens, before settling in a chair on the other side of the pool.

10/30/2011 #15
Little Tokyo Rose

Why would I ask that? Of course it is, She thought, mentally slapping herself. She whispered a 'never mind' and looked at Lucas.

10/30/2011 . Edited 10/30/2011 #16
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby stepped into the water till the water was up to her waist and she leaned against the edge, relaxing herself. She didn't want to be at this private school. She wanted to go back home, back to her bandmates. She already hated it here after finding the two girls she met earlier just ditched her. She didn't really care but that showed a lot of what she should expect from other students.

10/30/2011 #17
Dreamyy

Jake blinked at his roommate, as if he was now realizing there was a different side to him, "Dude, what're you yelling at me for? It's your sister, not mine. Go send her back to her dorm if it's bothering you so much." He shook his head at Tommy and walked ahead of him.

Luna smiled, "I am! He's just..." She coughed, lowering her voice, "He's cute, okay? He's cute. But I think he's planning something."

10/30/2011 #18
Peint Ailes

Lucas looked around, and noticed a couple girls staring at him. He ran a hand through his hair and looked away.

10/30/2011 #19
Little Tokyo Rose

Yosochu couldn't help but laugh at that. She walked over to Lucas and managed to say a quiet, "Hi."

10/30/2011 #20
Peint Ailes

Lucas looked at her. The girl from earlier. "Hello."

10/30/2011 #21
Dreamyy

A huge frown spread across Luna's face as a girl in a too-short dress walked up to the boy she'd been staring at. She groaned and turned to Belle with a disappointed sigh, "So much for that.."

Jake rolled his eyes and waited for him to catch up, "Fine. Just keep an eye on her. If she does something stupid, you can drag her away. I'll even help you," he promised.

10/30/2011 #22
Little Tokyo Rose

"I'm Yosochu," she said, extending her hand and blushing slightly.

10/30/2011 #23
Peint Ailes

Lucas looked at her hand. "Lucas." He looked away, his hands still at his sides. He knew he was being impolite, but he really didn't care.

10/30/2011 #24
Little Tokyo Rose

"Okay..." Yosochu said, putting her hand back at her side. "What are you staring at?"

10/30/2011 #25
Peint Ailes

"Space." Lucas said calmly. Technically, he was right. The keg did occupy space.

10/30/2011 #26
Little Tokyo Rose

"It's the keg, isn't it," she said, her process of elimination finding out he was lying.

10/30/2011 #27
Dreamyy

Jake glanced at the alcohol in Tommy's hand. He grabbed it and took a long sip. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and shrugged, "I dunno. Wait, look over there--" he pointed to a girl who was in the water, "Wanna go say hi?" He was mainly advising Tommy to go by himself so Jake'd have a chance to check out Annabelle.

Luna rolled her eyes, "No. I'm not. And what personality? You know--back in middle school, they nicknamed me the Nazi." She glared at Belle, "Trust me. I know myself more than you think."

10/30/2011 #28
Peint Ailes

"Yeah." Lucas grinned, still watching the keg.

10/30/2011 #29
Little Tokyo Rose

"Why? You planning something?" Yosochu smirked, putting her hands on her hips.

10/30/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member