Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Vendetta 5th

"Yea! Now stop being a whiny little twerp!" Rosie spat, trying to comfort Bay at the same time. "Fucking pig!"

4/13/2012 #4,411
memingers
"No duh, Sherlock, it's a schoolwide dance. But you had no right to grab Bay!" Ben hissed. He had no idea that such aggression lay beneath his docile personality, but boy was he mad. "I asked her here, NOT YOU!" His voice rose to a shout."
4/13/2012 #4,412
TheOriginalVampCraze

Zach didn't feel like going to the dance so he was a little ways away, just playing his guitar softly.

4/13/2012 #4,413
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX

Alena quickly snuck away from the dance before her cousin could see, she walked along the garden

4/13/2012 #4,414
TheOriginalVampCraze

Zach strummed at his guitar melodiously and hummed slightly, making up a tune.

4/13/2012 #4,415

Alena saw Zach and watch him from a small distance, she smiled liking the tune

4/13/2012 #4,416
TheOriginalVampCraze

Zach hadn't noticed her, he was too into his music. He kept on playing and then started to mutter sing random lyrics. He'd make the real lyrics later

4/13/2012 #4,417

Alena sat down on the grass with a smile and listened to him

4/13/2012 #4,418
TheOriginalVampCraze

after a few minutes of that, Zach finished his little soft jam and stopped strumming. He looked around and then was surprised to see her seated in the grass. "Uh...hi." He said, a bit shocked at her sudden appearance . "How long you been here?"

4/13/2012 #4,419

Alena blushed a little " A few minutes" she smiled a little

4/13/2012 #4,420
TheOriginalVampCraze

"Oh." He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "Guess i must have zoned out."

4/13/2012 #4,421

Alena laughed a little "Dont worry, i do it all the time" she admits

4/13/2012 #4,422
Little Tokyo Rose

"Nah, it's...fine," Gracie said, tearing her gaze away from him and looking back at Danny. "So, ahh...do you speak any Korean?" Gracie asked, smiling at him. If he didn't, well, that would make things better. She'd teach him.

4/13/2012 #4,423
elementelmaster

"Not a word." Danny said laughing and shook his head, "Foreign languages are not my forte. I took a class back in middle school on Spanish and French...I...I didn't do so hot." he scratched the back of his head and leaned back against the ground, "Why do you ask?" he asked her.

4/13/2012 #4,424
Little Tokyo Rose

"I speak Korean," Gracie said, rolling her eyes. "That's why I asked. I thought you'd want to like...learn or something," she said, her voice quieting down.

4/13/2012 #4,425
elementelmaster
"Meh I'm a terrible student with foreign languages." The boy admitted to her. Danny leaned his head back and looked to the sky, glancing at the few visable stars, "But if you don't mind putting up with a bad student. I don't see why not." He smiled and looked back down at her, "Might be kinda fun! Then I could travel to korea and not be worried too!"
4/13/2012 #4,426
Little Tokyo Rose

"Really? You'd learn it?" Gracie asked, surprised. "Well then..." Gracie said, blushing a bit. She'd never taught anyone before...this would be a new experience for her. Maybe she could put it on her resume...'Taught Korean at a highschool'.

4/13/2012 #4,427
elementelmaster
"Ummm..." the boy looked to either side of him, "Pretty sure that is what I just said...but yeah I would really like to learn from ya." He smiled again but the scratched his head, "Well then?" He asked noticing her linger on the question, "Well then what?" He asked her tilting his head in curiosity.
4/13/2012 #4,428
Little Tokyo Rose

"A-ah, nothing," Gracie said, laughing awkwardly and avoiding his gaze. "Well then nothing," Gracie said, looking to the side, her eyes focused on a tree for some reason.

4/13/2012 #4,429
elementelmaster

"Nothing?" Danny asked her and eyed her carefully, "What do you mean nothing? Does that mean you won't teach me?" he studied her for a second before continuing to talk, "Why bring it up to me if you aren't gonna teach me?" he didn't sound angry at all, he was just curious as to why she'd bring up a subject, then suddenly drop it in an instant the moment he got interested in the subject she brought up...to put it simply, he was confused.

4/13/2012 #4,430
Vendetta 5th

"Well, thats where your wrong. I have every right. Don't I bay?" She said sickeningly sweetly, leaning back against bay and pulling the other girls arms around her. Grinning at Ben cutely. "I know you diddnt forget already darling."

4/13/2012 #4,431
Little Tokyo Rose

"N-no, I'll teach you!" Gracie stammered, nodding her head. "I...what did I bring up?" Gracie asked, clearly confused. She didn't know she said something wrong.

4/13/2012 #4,432
elementelmaster

"Oh ok." Danny said smiling, but then blinked and looked at her uncertainly, "Um...I dunno. I thought you were talking about the Korean thing...I may have just misunderstood something again. I'm prone to that, hence why I re-read lines something." he chuckled uncertainly, "Ummm, so what would you like to do now? It's gettin' late." he said looking up again.

4/13/2012 #4,433
Little Tokyo Rose

Gracie looked up at the sky, seeing it was pretty dark. "We should get back to the dorms...we'll probably get in trouble for being out so late." Gracie said, standing up slowly and offering Danny her hand.

4/14/2012 #4,434
elementelmaster

Danny took her hand and nodded, "I guess that would be the best course of action." As he stood up he brushed the back of his pants off, he didn't mind being out at night, infact he found it rather relaxing, it was the day time he despised. He looked at Gracie and smiled, "Come on, I'll walk you to your dorm." he told her, having read a map of the school he knew the general location of things, "Ok?" he said as he started to pull her along.

4/14/2012 #4,435
Little Tokyo Rose

Gracie blushed, and followed him, brushing completely irrelevant thoughts out of her head. He was just walking her back to her dorm. Nothing was going to happen. God, Gracie, stop thinking about stuff like that! She yelled at herself, mentally of course.

4/14/2012 #4,436
elementelmaster
"Gracie?" Danny asked her as he felt her paces being rather irregular as they made their way, "You seem off. Are you tired?" He looked forward, afraid of falling over, before looking back at her again a slight concer look on his face as he noticed how red she had become.
4/14/2012 #4,437
Little Tokyo Rose

"I-I'm fine," Gracie murmured, walking a bit faster so he wouldn't ask her any more questions. Her thinking was slowing her down, as it always had with everything. Every time she thought too much about something, everything just felt slower to her, and it made her just...falter, she guessed. It wasn't really a big deal, as she never really thought too much about something, but when she did she acted totally spacy.

4/14/2012 #4,438
TheOriginalVampCraze

Zach smiled. "Glad i'm not the only one." He chuckled and plucked at his strings a bit.

4/14/2012 #4,439

Alena smiled "So, what where you playing?"

4/14/2012 #4,440
« Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 158 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member