Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[ This is pretty much the place to hang out before, between, and after class! Maybe even during, if you're into skipping.. ;) ]

10/28/2011 #1
Dreamyy

Once Derek was out of class, he decided to hang out near the lockers in the hallway. He sighed, leaning against the tall blue lockers with his hands in his pockets. He made a clicking sound with his tongue, though no one seemed to really notice or care about him. He decided he'd stay out in the hallway until the first class was done. He couldn't stand to be in the same class as her.

10/31/2011 #2
Peint Ailes

"Ah, shit." Naomi said aloud when she saw him. She stood on the opposite end of the hall.

10/31/2011 #3
Dreamyy

Derek's eyes narrowed as he glared after the girl. "Slut," he mouthed before facing the lockers, pretending to open one.

10/31/2011 #4
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Nico was walking through the hall to get to his class, when he almost walked into Derek. "Sorry." he muttered, stepping back.
10/31/2011 #5
Peint Ailes

"Dipshit." Naomi called him as she leaned against a locker, pretending to be spacing out.

10/31/2011 #6
Dreamyy

Derek's back hit the lockers, making him grunt. He glared at the kid, "Watch it, idiot." He hissed, then looked up at Naomi. He rolled his eyes, as if he really cared she'd called him that.

10/31/2011 #7
Peint Ailes

Naomi sighed. What was she doing? She was supposed to be trying not to get hated by everyone she met, and she was already failing at that.

10/31/2011 #8
Nico flinched slightly at the words. Part of him wanted to turn around and walk away. Another part of him was pissed. The pissed off part won. "I said I was sorry." He muttered. "You don't have to be so pissed just cause you and your girlfriend got in a fight."
10/31/2011 #9
Dreamyy

"What did you say?" Derek turned back to glare at him, his eyes turning cold, "She's not my anything. And you'd be pretty pissed if someone did this to you." Without giving the boy time to react, Derek stepped away from the lockers, grabbed the front of Nico's shirt, and slammed his back into the lockers, hard.

10/31/2011 #10
Peint Ailes

Naomi ran over. "Hey, just 'cause you hate me doesn't mean you take it out on some random guy!"

10/31/2011 #11
He winced as his back hit the metal lockers. And people wondered why he hated to interact with people. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry i said anything, now let go!" he snapped, pulling on Derek's hand.
10/31/2011 #12
Dreamyy

"Hey, slut. Care to join and form a little threesome?" Something sparkled in his eyes. Without thinking, he pushed Nico harder against the lockers and stepped closer to him, closing the distance between them. He leaned his head, slightly tilting it, and kissed Nico's lips. After a brief moment, he leaned his head back and bit his lower lip suggestively. He grinned into Nico's eyes before turning to Naomi, as if to say 'your turn!' This was the point, he hoped, where she'd run away and never speak to him again.

10/31/2011 #13
To say Nico resisted the kiss would be a lie. Not that he kissed him back. But he did let go of his arm. hey a hot guy was kissing him. He wasn't complaining.
10/31/2011 #14
Peint Ailes

Naomi shook her head. "You're an ass. Now leave the kid alone."Seriously, one second he's slamming the kid around and the next he's not...

10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #15
Dreamyy

Derek let go of his shirt, though it was all crumbled up where his fist had clenched it, "Git," he hissed at the boy, his eyes glaring once more. "Jealous?" He asked, raising both eyebrows at Naomi.

10/31/2011 #16
Peint Ailes

"Oh sure. I'd much rather be the one slammed against the lockers by a mad man." Naomi rolled her eyes.

10/31/2011 #17
KaydenInuzuka
Once he was out of the class he walked a few lockers down before resting against the wall his books being placed on the ground beside him. His heart was racing he had never been so embarrassed in his life.
10/31/2011 #18
(And those two are roommates. Fun~!) "Admittedly, that was a stupid question to ask." he muttered, then wished he hadn't. Dammit, most of the time he couldn't even talk around people. Now he wouldn't shut up. --- Kai, slowly followed the boy. "Are you okay?" he asked. (Fanfiction still won't let me make spaces! Sorry, i'm trying to fix it.)
10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #19
Dreamyy

"We'll see about that," Derek said. Suddenly bored again, he stood up straight and began walking away. The bell was about to ring soon, and the last thing he wanted was people to catch him with this girl. As he walked, he raised a finger to touch his lips, where he'd kissed the boy. He'd have to get his name later...he had nice lips.

When he heard the boy's voice behind him, he glanced back. "I'm fine. Go away," he said, frowning.

[They don't know they're roommates yet! ;D Derek already picked out a room. Just make Nico pop in there later.]

10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #20
Nico looked after the boy. he really had to find out who that was. True he was violent and slightly insane...but so was his best friend. Besides, he was a really good kisser.
10/31/2011 #21
KaydenInuzuka
Jd nodded "y-yea sorry for running out like that, I got really shy" he giggled a little trying to break the awkwardness
10/31/2011 #22
"It's fine." He laughed. "i have a friend who's like that. Actually, he wouldn't have even talked to me. He would've just ran away the moment I said hi."
10/31/2011 #23
Dreamyy

Derek quickly scrambled to get out of the hallway and to his next class-French.

10/31/2011 #24
KaydenInuzuka
he smiled now not feeling as bad for being shy. "So umm what class do you have next?" even though he had calmed down his heart was still racing, it was this boy...just the sight of him seemed to make his cheeks want to flare up and his heart want to burst out of his chest. He was the first person at this school to treat him nicely and show some interest in talking to him though he wasn't sure why.us
10/31/2011 #25
"English." He said, smiling back. He couldn't help but notice the boy had a really cute smile.
10/31/2011 #26
KaydenInuzuka
"m-me too" he grinned sheepishly "maybe we could go together?" his blush started to return, he quickly turned his attention to his shoes.
10/31/2011 #27

"Kay." He said. "Actually, we better hurry, i think we're late."

(Agh! I have to go, I have school tomorrow :()

10/31/2011 #28
KaydenInuzuka
He nodded and scooped up his books. He began to walk with Kai to english. (me two night everybody)
10/31/2011 #29
Dreamyy

Just a few feet away from French class stood Annabelle. Jake quickly jogged toward her, nearly shoving a kid out of the way, "Hey!" He said, breathing heavily, "I'm so sorry, I got held back."

10/31/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member