Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[ What's a school without a mall area? And not just any school mall...This school mall has a legit mall with clothes of all brands, sizes, types, colors, just about everything a normal mall would have! Between those stores are actual school stores for school supplies and whatnot. This is a nice place to hang during lunch, before, or after classes!

A few blocks away from the actual school stores/malls is an open area with night clubs, restraunts, and parks. Consider it like an outside-of-school area students hang out in during weekends. ]

10/28/2011 . Edited 11/18/2011 #1
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby thought for a moment. "clothes.....and makeup." she said.

10/29/2011 #2
Dreamyy

"Food, later. That's your job," She pointed at Annabelle. "Supplies, for me, also later." She said, even though it should've been at the top of her list. Still, she was a girl, "Clothes, pronto!" She smiled at Tabby in approval, "I like you already."

10/29/2011 #3
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby wondered why she was with strangers in the first place but at least she'd have some fun.

10/29/2011 #4
Dreamyy

As they walked, Luna couldn't help but notice something strange. There was only a small section of the Mall for clothes. Groaning, she stomped inside the mini-sized Hollister store and glanced around, "We need something nice for the first day of classes," She pointed out, "Something...unique." She tapped her lips and turned to the girls, wondering if they had any ideas.

10/29/2011 #5
TheOriginalVampCraze

"Unique huh?" Tabby said and looked around and frowned. "Not much to work with......" she looked at a table with plain T-shirts and a rack of jeans and thought for a moment. "I have an idea."

10/29/2011 #6
Dreamyy

Luna rolled her eyes, "Well, spit it out!" She snapped at Tabby, then turned to Annabelle, "Go. Shop! Why're you still standing?!"

10/29/2011 #7
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby looked at Luna like she was crazy. "You don't need to snap at me or her." She said slowly and then sighed. "Whatever. anyways, buy anything that fits and in colors that look good on you. I can modify them to your taste back at the dormitory." She picked up a plain black t-shirt real quick and already had 5 ideas go through her head.

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #8
Dreamyy

"Ooh," Luna said in awe at Tabby. Two seconds later, she lost interest, "Do whatever, just shop." She frowned at Annabelle, wondering if the girl lived under a rock. "No. You're shopping," She said. Luna grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the dress section, size small. "Pick anything you like." She crossed her arms, waiting.

10/29/2011 #9
TheOriginalVampCraze

tabby only planned on buying a couple outfits so she picked up a purple tank and a dark blue T-shirt and two black jeans. then she headed to the dress section with the other girls and looked around.

10/29/2011 #10
Dreamyy

Luna froze for a second. Slowly, she faced Annabelle with a glare, "You're hopeless, you know that?" She shook her head in disbelief and impatience, then reached over and grabbed a petite-sized dressed with thin straps and a bright flowery design all over it. She shoved it into Annabelle's arms, "Go try that, now."

She eyed Tabby warily, then glanced down at the clothes she picked out. Not bad, she thought. If Tabby were to tweak them like she said she would, they'd be...perfect.

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #11
TheOriginalVampCraze

Tabby's lips pursed as she looked at the selection of dresses. She fingered her lavender hair for a second thinking. "Grey or black........" She finally decided on the grey strapless dress that reached to mid thigh.

(g2g. talk to ya'll tomorrow)

10/29/2011 #12
Dreamyy

"Tabby, you go. I need to pick out something," Luna said and reached over to hold Tabby's stuff for her.

[ ;( Bye! ]

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #13
Dreamyy

Luna sighed. Really, this girl had too much to learn. Luna dumped the clothes back in Tabby's arms before stomping inside the fitting room and into Annabelle's door. "Ugh," Luna said, since the first thing she saw when she walked in was Annabelle's chest. "Turn around," She mumbled, extremely annoyed.

10/29/2011 #14
Dreamyy

Luna bit her lower lip, slightly frowning. "Something's...missing. Stay here," She said. She ran out, not bothering to close the curtain behind her. She looked around quickly, her eyes landing on the belt section. She hurried over and picked out a big black belt that would go around just above Annabelle's hips. She hurried back to the fitting room and handed Belle the belt. "Try it," She said.

10/29/2011 #15
Dreamyy

"No. You look...hot." Luna frowned, not knowing why she didn't see it before, "Your hair could use a little work and your eyebrows need some serious plucking. But your legs...god, I'm actually jealous." Luna put a hand on her hips, "And you're single? Jeeze."

10/29/2011 #16
Dreamyy

Luna shrugged, "Yeah. Though I can't say I'm waiting," She rolled her eyes, though she was hiding a small smile, "Guys don't often dig my personality as they do my looks." She frowned, "Their loss, really."

10/29/2011 #17
Dreamyy

Luna shrugged, "Even if he does, I don't care. He has no chance with me." She knew this from experience. Of course, she attracted boys. But once they got to really know her and had to deal with her, it was too much and they ended up leaving her. "What about you? You were really curious about why he was at our dorm," she pointed out.

10/29/2011 #18
Dreamyy

Luna stared at her blankly, "Please tell me you're messing with me right now," She said, hand still over her hip, her mouth slightly ajar.

10/29/2011 #19
Dreamyy

Luna groaned and placed two fingers on the side of her head, "Of course, I get stuck with the complicated roommate. Come on, we're buying that dress," She said, sighing. She didn't feel bad for the girl--no, that wasn't it. It was more like, she felt responsible for her and she suddenly wanted to help her. Still, she wasn't very different from Annabelle. She, too, still hadn't gotten her first kiss. But she'd never admit that out loud.

10/29/2011 #20
Peint Ailes

Naomi sat in the food court, drinking an ICEE.

11/3/2011 #21
Peint Ailes

Naomi smirked. "I break into cars and steal things. And you?"

11/3/2011 #22
Peint Ailes

Naomi leaned back. "Well, clearly we can't do either of those things...What should we do instead?"

11/3/2011 #23
Peint Ailes

Naomi began thinking. "Want to...go to the arcade?"

11/3/2011 #24
Peint Ailes

Naomi raised a brow, confused. "I guess he doesn't like arcades."

With that she left.

11/4/2011 #25
Last Girl Standing

Sam waited outside the mall for Kelly, until finally, "Oi, Kelly, c'mon!"

11/4/2011 #26
Dreamyy

[Btw guys, it's about 9 PM in the RP so it should be fairly dark and almost time to get into the dorms.]

11/5/2011 #27
Last Girl Standing

Sam groaned. "Wonderful, Sam, wonderful. You lost your roomate." she muttered, walking back to her dormitory.

11/5/2011 #28
yassp

Kelly arrived at the mall entrance only to find that the custodians were locking up. She made a face at them and turned to Zach. "I guess no mall today."

11/6/2011 #29
yassp

Kelly pushed the wide doors to the mall open and gazed inside. So many stores and colors. Oh, but where was she going to find a dress that fit her body type? She sigheh and eyed Children's Place.

No.

11/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member