Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Peint Ailes

(Moment time! That means Alex can come in.)

Lucas began playing the first song that popped into his head.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yjUuX-I0QE)

X

Not even a second after she asked the question, Luis quickly said, "Australia. My family and friends live there, not to mention I believe that its sunsets and skies are some of the most beautiful things someone can look at."

11/23/2011 #121
dreamyy

Amy placed both hands on her cheeks, letting out a small squeal, "That's so precious," She said with a huge grin, "It sounds beautiful," She said, then glanced up. The waiter was making her way toward them with two cups in her hand. She set one cup in front of Luis and the other in front of Amy. She smiled then turned around and left.

11/23/2011 #122
Peint Ailes

Lucas eventually stopped playing. "So? Was I as mediocre as you've heard?"

X

Luis felt himself turn slightly red. He quickly took a sip from his coffee to keep her from noticing. "I enjoyed visiting it during our students' holidays."

11/23/2011 #123
dreamyy

Amy held the cup up to her lips but didn't drink yet. She blew over the top for a while, "Oh, that reminds me. Are you leaving tomorrow for the holidays?"

11/23/2011 #124
Peint Ailes

Lucas snapped. "So you admit I'm tone-deaf! Hey, it's your turn to sing something."

X

Luis shrugged. "It depends what my wife wants to do. If we're just making dinner, you're welcome to come."

11/23/2011 #125
dreamyy

Amy pursed her lips together in a tight smile. Wife. Oh, right. "I'll see," She said, forcing a smile, "Speaking of your, um, wife...How is she? Are you two getting along better?"

11/23/2011 #126
Peint Ailes

"I'll use this guitar to fight them off," Lucas said seriously.

X

The man sighed as he placed his arm on the table. "It's been a bit...rocky."

11/23/2011 #127
dreamyy

Amy gave him an apologetic smile and lightly placed her own hand on top of his. She rubbed the area between his thumb, "It'll be okay," she said gently.

11/23/2011 #128
Peint Ailes

Lucas grinned. "You're good."

X

Luis smiled back at her. "Thanks. Sometimes I don't know though."

11/23/2011 #129
dreamyy

Amy gave his hand one quick squeeze before slowly slipping her hand away. She took an innocent sip out of her coffee but watched him through her eyelashes, "Thanks for taking me here," she said with a small smile, "It's nice to have a break."

11/24/2011 #130
Last Girl Standing

"Oi, Gigi!" Marzani called. "We have to practice our duet."

11/24/2011 #131
Last Girl Standing

Marzani rolled her eyes. "Look, do you know the song Anything You Can Do?"

11/24/2011 #132
dreamyy

Elijah appeared behind Marzani, "I can do whatever you like~" He sang in her ear before tossing Gigi a small smile. He 'sup' nodded at her.

11/24/2011 #133
dreamyy

[Oh, fml, I thought it was Gabbi for some reason. D:]

Elijah raised his palms up in defense, "Somebody," he said, pointing at Gigi, "Is feisty!"

11/24/2011 #134
dreamyy

Elijah let out a low whistle before turning around, jogging back toward the garden.

11/24/2011 #135
Painted-Punisher

Kurishu went shopping for a gift for a secret Santa. "Well he likes music so I guess Something like a Microphone and stand or something like a MP3." Kurishu hoped that his secret santa giftee was not watching him.

12/11/2011 #136
dreamyy

Eden thought she'd heard him say something, though it was too low for her to hear. Once she was outside and past the school garden, she finally glanced back to see if he was still keeping up. Placing a hand on her hips, she eyed him with a venomous glare, "Hurry up before the English food is all gone!"

1/10/2012 #137
Vendetta 5th

"I'll be the judge of whether its true english food or not." He replied, Lengthening his stride till he came even with her.

"And i'm not doubting your fortune telling ability's, I'm just saying I want you to be sure is all. Ere, Make sure." He said, pulling his shirt up to show off his chest and hide the devious smile on his face.

1/10/2012 #138
dreamyy

Eden's eyes flew straight to his abs, and a burning heat shot through her body. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it back down quickly, then shot him a dirty look, "Not out here!" She hissed, lowering her voice. She glimpsed up at his face, then back to his abdomen area, "Or, ever." Letting go of his shirt, she took half a step back, shaking her head, which was aching with embarrassment. Jeeze, what the hell was up with this boy?

1/10/2012 #139
Vendetta 5th

"Ok, settle down." He replied innocently, spotting the cafe claiming to offer a full english breakfast and making his way towards it.

1/10/2012 #140
dreamyy

Eden gritted her teeth and let out a low growl before quickly following after him, not wanting to be left behind. She found herself examining the way he walked, the way his arms moved, the way.... Oh, hell no, snap out of it!

1/10/2012 #141
Vendetta 5th

"Two please." He said to the cashier, handing over the money and gaining two plates and pairs of cutlery after being directed to the buffet. "Well this looks promising, didd'nt know waffles were english though." He told Eden while passing her plate and utensils to her. "But it still looks pretty dam good."

1/10/2012 #142
dreamyy

Eden stared at her plate as if it would come out and eat her alive. She reluctantly reached over and took it and instead of thanking him, she lied and said "...I hate waffles," as she made her way to the food area and began making a salad.

1/10/2012 . Edited 1/10/2012 #143
Vendetta 5th

Filling up a takeaway container for Sally first, he then proceeded to fill his own plate up, adding more then he usualy would because of a sneaking sucpicion the Eden might regret her salad halfway through. Getting a salad when the buffet is full of oily english foods is like going to a brothel and paying for a hug. He thought, grabbing a cup of coffee while balancing everything and taking a table in the corner.

1/10/2012 #144
dreamyy

When Eden glanced over her shoulder and saw that Ulysses was making his way to a table, she quickly grabbed two waffles and shoved them underneath her salad. She smiled innocently at a customer who was staring at her strangely, then she casually made her way to the table, where she picked the seat farthest from Ulysses.

She eyed his plate with a frown, "Think you got enough there?"

1/10/2012 #145
Vendetta 5th

"I spent an entire day on an airplane, plus a five hour car ride to get here." He replied, sipping his coffee. "So I'm a little hungry."

While cutting a sausage into pieces he looked over to her plate, curiously studying the salad. "You having salad for breakfast?"

1/10/2012 #146
dreamyy

She eyed him suspiciously, "Yes, is there a problem?" She grabbed her fork and shoved it down the middle of her plate, but made sure she didn't go deep enough to catch the waffles, "At least I'm not eating grease for breakfast," She said, shuddering as she eyed his plate.

1/10/2012 #147
Vendetta 5th

"I thought it was an american tradition to eat half your body weight in fat everyday?" He replied while meeting her gaze.

"Though I guess your not the average american though huh?"

1/10/2012 #148
dreamyy

"Thin is in," She mumbled sarcastically, seeing as she wasn't a huge fan of how every girl would die to be skinny now. The moment their eyes met, she quickly looked away and stabbed at her plate again, making sure her mouth was filled with lettuce so he would stop trying to communicate with her.

1/10/2012 #149
Vendetta 5th

Taking the hint, Ulysses turned his attention to his own food, figuring he would let her make conversation.

1/10/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member