Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
dreamyy

[Since some people are uncomfortable reading any posts that have to do with romance above kissing, take it here, guys! If I see any sexual posts in the other threads, they'll get deleted.

What's considered okay in the other threads:

- kissing, making out, hugs, brushing skin, simple stuff.

But once clothes are about to come off...This is the place!

EDIT: I've noticed this is pretty slow-paced, and your characters NEED to go to classes and follow school orders. So I came up with a plan. RP with your Ocs here but also in the other threads as we go along. So if class starts and you guys are still here, put your Ocs in the classes and just pretend it was after they'd done it. Make sense?]

10/30/2011 . Edited 3/12/2012 #1
dreamyy

[ LOL. Suit yourself! ;) It's gonna get hot up in hurrr. Don't forget to use () or [] When chatting D: ]

10/30/2011 #2
Little Tokyo Rose

[Lol, this made me laugh XD!]

10/30/2011 #3
dreamyy

[ WATCH. THIS PLACE IS GONNA HAVE THE MOST POSTS. SAD..but prolly true D: ]

10/30/2011 #4
Little Tokyo Rose

[LOL. XD.]

10/30/2011 #5
Peint Ailes

(If we all keep coming in here, saying "I'm not going to be here!", it probably will.)

10/31/2011 #6
KaydenInuzuka

[*favorites page* this page will come in.....handie]

10/31/2011 #7
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
(Yay, someone else that says they're gonna use it. I was starting to feel like a pervert ^.^)
10/31/2011 #8
TheOriginalVampCraze

ignore

10/31/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #9
dreamyy

[ I didn't just make it for chatting purposes... ;) Duh, we're gonna use it. And now that I've made my bisexual character, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be the first one here ._.]

10/31/2011 #10
dreamer789

[Hey everyone, I need some adult supervision cuz...

DREAMI RAEPS EVERYONE AND NAO U ALL HAVE AIDS, GONORREAH, HERPES, VIH, CHLAMYDIA, AND MAH BABIES.

I'm so good at RPing :D but now I gotta go study.

Oh my god Dream, this forum has so many threads D: Why not just one single RP topic? This way everything can be kept track of much more easily. Just saying because I think that I just made a bad move saying that...not the rape thing but the multi-topic thingy.]

10/31/2011 . Edited by dreamyy, 10/31/2011 #11
dreamyy

[DREAMI. BRACKETS OR PARENTHESIS. And because this is a school RP...one single RP topic would get slightly confusing. Besides, this is a better way for people to find particular posts. More organized.]

[D: And no I will not rape anyone here ;3]

10/31/2011 . Edited 10/31/2011 #12
dreamer789

(But the chronological order gets fucked up =(

Aaw fine, anyway...for school RPs...

It will take a lot of creativity out of me to create a character, gimme some time, little darmadooez.)

(Alicia rapes Lavender because the Wizard RP disappeared and he left her alone in her cabin as he went and got Siren pregnant.

And so they lived happily ever after.)

(Nuff trolling now, time to get seeeriouuuz~)

10/31/2011 #13

Kai grinned, undoing the zipper and button of Jd's pants and slowly sliding them off. Once they were off, his hands moved up, gliding over his calves and thighs, stopping at his hips.

11/4/2011 #14
KaydenInuzuka
He shuttered and bit down on his finger to silence any noises. he turned off the water and emptied an entire bottle of bubble solution in to it the bubbles over flowing.
11/4/2011 #15

He pulled the finger away, kissing him.

"Don't do that." He purred. "I want to hear those cute sounds."

11/4/2011 #16
KaydenInuzuka
He kissed back and mummbled "O-okay" he took off his socks and looked at him displeased "too much clothes..."
11/4/2011 #17

he grinned at his statement, slowly pulling off his shirt.

"better?" he asked, as he unzipped his boots and pulled them off.

11/4/2011 #18
KaydenInuzuka
"Nope, all of it!" he quickly slipped his underwear off an jumped in the tub before his lower half could be seen. His cheeks red
11/4/2011 #19

His grin growing wider, he undid the button and zipper of his jeans slipping off them off along with his underwear, and slipped inside the tub, taking his time, keeping his eyes on Jd's face, wanting to see his reaction.

11/4/2011 #20
KaydenInuzuka
He started to sink lower in the water as his blush grew, ugh damn him torturing me.
11/4/2011 #21

Kai smirked as he sank into the water, sitting across from him, his legs pressed against Jd's.

"Like what you see?" he purred.

11/4/2011 #22
KaydenInuzuka
He nodded "A-alot..." he turne in the tub splashing a little once turned around he pushed back till he was sitting right in front of kai his back to him
11/4/2011 #23

Kai laughed slightly, wrapping his armsaround Jd's waist, Pulling him against him, between his legs.

11/4/2011 #24
KaydenInuzuka
Jd's blush hasn't gone away since they had entered the bathroom. Jd turned his head slightly, nuzzling up against Kai's neck.
11/5/2011 #25
Kai hadn't lost his grin for the whole time they were in the bathroom. His hands moved up from Jd's waist, lightly sliding over his chest.
11/5/2011 #26
KaydenInuzuka
Jd hid his face in the crook of Kai's neck, "nhnn" his own hands were running over Kai's outer thigh slowey moving his hand till they were resting on top of kai's legs.
11/5/2011 #27
He dipped his head, lightly biting his ear, as his hands continued to wander, his thump swiping over his nipple.
11/5/2011 #28
KaydenInuzuka
He visably stiffend as did his nipple, a small excited moan escaping his lips. "Nhn K-kai..."
11/5/2011 #29
He gave a low chuckle at his reaction, continuing to rub it, as his lips trailed down to his neck, nipping softly.
11/5/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member