Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX
Avery kissed him back softly, before she shook her head pulling him closer, she softly recapturned the kiss
3/22/2012 #1,231
TheOriginalVampCraze

He smiled against her lips and kept kissing her softly. His hand went under her skirt and softly stroked her crotch through her panties. He was taking this slower then

3/22/2012 #1,232
Avery moaned loudly but was muffled from the kiss, she had never gone THIS far and to be honest it felt good
3/22/2012 #1,233
TheOriginalVampCraze

He took the moan as a sign to go farther and he did. While one hand played with her nipples, the other pulled her panties over and the tips of his fingers brushed over her lips lightly.

3/22/2012 #1,234
Avery was still moaning loud but she couldn't help but push herself toward his finger, wondering how far this could go
3/22/2012 #1,235
TheOriginalVampCraze

he smiled against her lips and slipped his middle finger in her slowly.

3/22/2012 #1,236
Avery gasp softly from pleasure, she loved the way he was touching her, it made her feel older then she was
3/22/2012 #1,237
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

James broke out in a grin at Jay's kiss. "I never underestimate you." James said teasingly, his hand trailing along the back of his thought. "What makes you think I did?"

3/23/2012 #1,238
Dreamyy

"You said I couldn't do it...," Jay said, referring to topping. His eyes flickering for a moment as he slowly but deeply thrusted inside James while lightly stroking James jr, this time deciding to bring him to the edge.

3/23/2012 #1,239

James opened to mouth to make a sarcastic comment, but all that came out was a low groan as Jay thrusted into him. He wrapped a leg around Jay's waist, pulling him closer, shuddering as he felt Jay lightly stroke James Jr. He bit his lip, feeling himself get closer to the edge. He was holding onto Jay's shoulders, his nails digging into his skin, and gave a small cry as he came on Jay's chest.

3/23/2012 #1,240
Dreamyy

Jay gasped a little and pulled out quickly; a bit too quickly, and it slightly stung. But all he could worry about was the thick white liquid moving slowly down his chest. He made a disgusted noise before glaring at James, "I told you not to come!" He complained weakly

3/23/2012 #1,241

James winced slightly when Jay yanked himself out, but it turned into a smirk at Jay's weak complaint. "And when have I ever done anything you've told me~?" He said cheerfully, patting Jay's cheek.

3/23/2012 #1,242
Dreamyy

Jay growled at him as he helplessly glanced down at his chest. With his forefinger, he scraped off the sperm before reaching over and rubbing it all over James's lips, "I hate you," he murmured.

3/23/2012 #1,243

James licked the cum off his lips, still smirking at Jay. He took a step closer to Jay, and rested his arms on his shoulders. "If you hate me, why do you always want to fuck me?" He asked, nuzzling Jay's neck.

3/23/2012 #1,244
Dreamyy

Though Jay wanted to press his body against James's, he decided not to give James the pleasure of his comfort, "Because it feels good," Jay stated bluntly. Though it wasn't too far from the truth, he knew they both knew it was more than just about 'feeling good.'

3/23/2012 #1,245

James just gave him an indulgent smile, kissing Jay's cheek. "Whatever you say sweetheart." he said, rolling his eyes. "Just don't find someone else that 'feels good'"

3/23/2012 #1,246
Dreamyy

Jay's cheeks warmed up against the gentle kiss, though he was still feeling vulnerable under that indulgent smile. Very softly and hardly visibly, he relaxed his body against James's, "I guess you'll have to keep me entertained long enough so that doesn't happen," he said innocently.

3/23/2012 #1,247

James's smile softened when he felt Jay relax against him, and nuzzled his face against his hair. "Why am I the only one doing the entertaining?" He asked, his voice light and teasing. "Shouldn't you also be entertaining me?"

3/23/2012 #1,248
Dreamyy

Jay's sensitive body lightly trembled, "Pff, I'm always the one entertaining you. And if not, you annoy me enough until I am your entertainment."

3/23/2012 #1,249

At Jay's tremble, James's hold tightened slightly as his lips moved to the sensitive skin behind his ear, pressing a soft kiss against it before tracing the tip of his tongue against it. He smiled at Jay's words. "But you're so cute, i can't help it~" james said innocently.

3/23/2012 #1,250
Dreamyy

Jay was pretty sure all the blood that had pooled in his groin was now rising all the way to his face. Though he hated to admit it, he sort of liked it when James made him feel this way; all warm, fluttery, and somehow discomfortable... but not in a negative way. He sucked in a deep breath and forced himself to concentrate long enough, "How about you put on some pants first?"

3/23/2012 #1,251

James just gave an irritated noise, nipping at the spot behind his ear, leaving a small purple mark. "You're no fun." He pouted, although he reluctantly pulled back, and looked around, trying to find where his pants went. He finally spotted them next to the bed, and walked over to grab them, pulling them on, not bothering with underwear. He looked at Jay, raising an eyebrow. "Happy now?" He asked sarcastically.

3/23/2012 #1,252
TheOriginalVampCraze

Marshal's kissing moved back down to her collarbone as he fingered her gently, his finger exploring her tight space. He added another finger into her while his mouth brushed over her nipple before latching on an sucking gently.

3/23/2012 . Edited 3/23/2012 #1,253
Dreamyy

Jay was about to note that he'd forgotten to put on undies, but decided to save himself the embarrassment. Besides, James looked annoyingly sexy in just jeans. He bit back a blush as he quickly took half a step back, peeling his gaze away from James's body, "No. You still smell like sweat and.. sex."

3/23/2012 #1,254

"So do you, but you don't hear me complaining." James pointed out, lazily strolling back over to Jay, placing a finger under his chin and tilting his head to look at him. "So should we take another shower?" He asked innocently.

3/23/2012 #1,255
Dreamyy

Seriously!? Doesn't James jr ever need a break? Jay automatically slapped James's hand away, "No. In fact, I don't care if we use up all the world's supply of water; we're not showering together again," He said, replying swiftly.

3/23/2012 #1,256

"That's what you say now." James said with a hint of arrogance, taking a step closer to Jay. "but i bet I can change your mind..."

3/23/2012 #1,257

Avery moaned loudly resting her head on his shoulder, she couldnt explain the feelings flowling through her like a river but she knew she didnt want him to stop

3/23/2012 #1,258
Dreamyy

Jay's eyes flickered with a certain coldness as he took a step back just as James took one forward. "I'll rip your throat out," He said. If James had learned anything about Jay by now, it was that he really did enjoy ripping throats out.

3/23/2012 #1,259
TheOriginalVampCraze

his tongue flicked over her nipple while one hand fondled with the other gently, rubbing and pinching slightly. His other hand pumped his fingers into her slow and steady before gaining more speed.

3/23/2012 #1,260
« Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member