Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[You might want to make your character think twice before he/she gets him/herself in here!]

Headmaster: Dr. Paul Forrest

11/3/2011 . Edited 11/3/2011 #1
Last Girl Standing

Narcissa rapped on the door. "DR. FORREST! PAUL, OPEN UP, dammit!"

11/13/2011 #2
Dreamyy

Derek wiggled his fingers at the principal, "Hi Paulina," He winked, licking his lower lip.

11/13/2011 #3
Last Girl Standing

Narcissa pulled Derek in after her. ""I believe," she started, "we need to have a talk to this student. I assume you know of Derek O' Brien?" She pointed to Derek.

11/13/2011 #4
Last Girl Standing

"He's had a number of offfenses in my ckass, onee of which is calling me a hag" The stunning 22 year old blonde sent Derek a withering glance, "and that's just my class. I believe he should do some good forr the school, don't you agree? Something to take tme off of his hands. Perhaps..." She smirked, "Glee?"

11/13/2011 #5
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

Nico, who had followed the pair, was standing near by, partially to drag Derek to the nurse's later, and partially to defend him.

11/13/2011 #6
Dreamyy

Derek's flirty expression turned to one that expressed his emotions more clearly--a glare. He glanced down at his arm, which was still held by in a vice death-grip by his teacher. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to push away the pain, then glanced between the two adults.

He raised an eyebrow at the word, 'glee', "What...you want me to be happy?" He narrowed his eyes, "this school doesn't have a shrink, you know."

11/13/2011 #7
Dreamyy

Derek stared at the principle with a blank stare, not sure if he heard right.

After a moment, he decided he was just being toyed with, "This school doesn't have a Glee club. Get over yourself, you wrinkly shav."

11/13/2011 #8
Last Girl Standing

"Actually, Mr. O'Brien, wwe do. All clubs opening are being announced... 5th period, I believe?

11/13/2011 #9
Dreamyy

"Whatever," Derek said, then glared at Narcissa, "Let go of my arm. Now." He reached up with his other hand and pinched the tip of his nose to keep himself from sneezing on her.

11/13/2011 #10
Last Girl Standing

Narcissa let go.

11/13/2011 #11
Dreamyy

Derek gritted his teeth as blood suddenly began flowing through his arm again. He inhaled sharply then turned around, starting to leave. He'd find his way out of this stupid club...He always found his way out of things. Always.

11/13/2011 #12
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Nico followed Derek, to make sure he didn't try to get revenge on someone else, and to drag him to the nurse's office. "You're a fucking idiot." he snapped.
11/14/2011 #13
Dreamyy

"Call me another name and you'll find your spine shoved up your rectum," Derek said without looking at him. He quickly left the office and followed Nico to the nurse's office.

11/14/2011 #14
Little Tokyo Rose

(Wow this is unused.)

Zane led her to the place where she retrieved her schedule and let Eden go past him so she could find hers. He wondered what her name was. He wondered what she was thinking right now. Too bad he wasn't a mind reader.

12/25/2011 #15
Dreamyy

[Ikr!]

Eden gave him a little wave before brushing past him, into the room. After five minutes flat, she came out with a new sheet of paper in her hand and a frown on her face. The principal was a wizard too, she decided. He'd have to die soon.

12/25/2011 #16
Little Tokyo Rose

Zane raised an eyebrow when she came out. "What're your classes?' He asked, tilting his head and noticing her frown.

12/25/2011 #17
Dreamyy

Eden snapped him a look, "Why do you care? You might as well ask me for my social security number," She hissed, then brushed past him and stomped away. Yes. He would die tonight. She would make sure of that.

12/25/2011 #18
Little Tokyo Rose

Zane growled at her comment and followed her anyways. "I was just curious, no need to be pushy about it." He hissed back, walking next to her.

12/25/2011 #19
Dreamyy

"Right, well,um...I'm good from here. Thanks, whatever-your-name-is," Eden said in the nicest way possible before she quickened her pace away from him.

12/25/2011 #20
Little Tokyo Rose

"It's Zane!" He called to her as she was walking away. When she was hopefully out of earshot, he muttered, "Some strange bitch she was."

12/25/2011 #21
Gale Hang

Ashanti walked into the office saying,"Can I have my schedule?"

3/23/2012 #22
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

The random secretary blinked at her. "Name, please?"

3/23/2012 #23
Gale Hang

"Ashanti Xissori," She replied.

3/23/2012 #24
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

"....here you go," The secretary mumbled, pushing a slip of paper at her.

3/23/2012 #25
Gale Hang

"Thanks," Ashanti took the piece of paper and left out the door.

3/23/2012 #26
elementelmaster

A young man with dirty and shaggy hair, was sitting outside the office, in a small hard blue chair. His butt was scooted as close to the edge as possible, his back resting against the wall and his arm using the chair next to him as an arm rest. He was chewing on some gum, rather obnoxiously, purposely making loud smacking noises to piss off any who may be near by. His eyes were to the cieling as he looked to be deep in contemplation of...nothing.

"Ugh...how much longer is that damn old man gonna keep me waiting..." the boy groweled, his voice gruff and really unappealing to the ears, "This is goin' on for, lilke, foreverl...God damn it..." he continued to complain.

3/29/2012 #27
yassp

At that moment, Ruby Covelli entered the office, a green slip in her hand. Her red hair was pulled up into a bun and she was sporting an oversized sweater. She mumbled a few words to the boy in the chair and took a seat across from him. Ruby wondered if this would take a long time. There were better things to do than sit in an old uncomfortable chair while some boy was making all of these hidious noises with his mouth.....

She stopped and glared at him. "That's really disgusting," she said with a pinched face.

3/29/2012 #28
elementelmaster

"So's that sweater." the boy said with a curt response, continuing to smack his gum, even louder now if possible, as he kept his gaze to the ceiling. Without even a hint of showing interest, he kicked up one of his legs and laid it over his knee, making himself even more at home in that small office, however a knowing eye seemed to rest on the girl, Ruby, to see her reaction to his 'I don't give a damn' attitude hidden by his long and unkept bangs.

3/29/2012 #29
yassp

Ruby made a face at him and looked down at her sweater. It wasn't ugly, right? It was big, comfty, pink and it hid everything that needed to be hidden. She glanced back at the boy, quietly studying him. He looked like he hadn't seen a shower in days. Maybe years. Ruby twirled a piece of her hair, comparing it to his. Finally, after a long silence , she spoke up.

"What are you in for?" she asked innocently. Probably dealing drugs outside the school.

3/29/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member