Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
elementelmaster

"Got caught smoking pot just outside the school. Teachers were pissy and what not, made me come here." the boy snorted and spat in a trash can near by, "Came at, like, the worse time too. Was totally gonna get this dude to give me a great deal on some Mary Jane, damn teachers ruined my fun." Despite his unchanging tone, he quietly rolled his eyes under his bangs. He knew what she thought, knew what they all thought of him. Why should he bother even trying to pretend otherwise, the truth was he was just there to set up his new schedule, something he'd hope he'd get to do fast and easy. Didn't seem that was going to happen any time soon though.

3/29/2012 #31
yassp

Her jaw twitched--a habit of hers when she felt nervous. I knew it, Ruby thought. She made a mental note to not associate with the boy. She didn't say that of course, instead she smiled politely and said, "I see." And that was that.

For a while at least.

Ruby eyed everything, except the boy, in the room. She let her eyes skim over him several times, figuring that his shaggy hair would prevent him from noticing. "I'm Poppy," she said and waved the green sheet in the air. "I got busted because I swore in class."

3/29/2012 #32
elementelmaster

"Look out! We gotta badass over here!" The boy said putting his hands up as if he were surrendering, and then let out a laugh, "I'm sorry, but did I freakin' ask ya why you're here? I don't think so." was his response as he blew a puff of air towards his face, so that his bangs wiped away from his eyes. The brown hair moved away to show a set of dark brown eyes. Finally putting his head down and his face away from the ceiling, he finally stared at the girl dead on, "And what kinda name is 'Poppy'?" he finished.

3/29/2012 #33
yassp

Ruby huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She raised her chin ever so slightly as she glowered at him. Her cheeks burned a bright red color, almost matching her hair. "Yeesh, I was just trying to make conversation." She tried to tear her eyes away from him, but found herself staring at his brown eyes. A feature that softened his face. A little. Breaking her gaze, she focused her attention on her chipped nail polish. "It's my fashion name," she muttered. "Jerk."

3/29/2012 #34
elementelmaster

"Fashion name?" again the boy snorted and laughed, which after he finished he spit into the trashcan...yet again, "That's the stupidist thing I've heard all day, and I'm a frickin' pot head." he said and laughed again obnoxiously, though his gum chewing had softened now because of the new entertainment...if only slightly, "Nice comeback those Red." he said, not bothering to even use her 'fashion name', "My names Koudo. Yeah it's foreighn, yeah it's a shitty name, yeah I don't give a damn." he said waving a finger in the air in a small twirl to emphasize each point.

3/29/2012 #35
yassp

Ruby ignored the boy and stared at her fingernails with an impassive face. Inside, she was fuming. Who was this pot head and how dare he make fun of her name? Ruby acknowledged that it wasn't her real name but still!!!..People didn't go around critisizing other peoples' names. It was wrong. She sighed and fixed her gazed on him again but said nothing.

3/29/2012 #36
elementelmaster

"What's wrong Red? Princess got rejected in her friendly gesture and now she's throwing a little tantrum. Feh." Koudo returned his gaze to the cieling, the result being his eyes being covered by his bangs once again, "You already 'know' what kinda guy I am a'ight babe? You don't gotta go gettin' butt hurt cause you don't get treated like royalty every time ya open yer trap." he grumbled.

3/29/2012 #37
yassp

"I'm not butt hurt," she lied, lightly drumming her fingers against her jeans. She followed his gaze up to the cieling but found nothing interesting up there. "I'm just trying to figure you out, Mr. Tough Guy. I'm trying to figure out how long you'll survive at Haven High. Hey, do you have anymore of that gum?"

3/29/2012 #38
elementelmaster

"I'm not a tough guy babe." Koudo said bluntly as he continuted to chew, "I just say what's on my mind, don't like it, piss off." with that being said he began to rummage around his pocket, "And yeah I do..." he took out a piece, spat out his old one, and popped the new one into his mouth, "Thanks for reminding me babe." and with that being said he began to pick up the pace of his obnoxious chewing.

3/29/2012 #39
yassp

"Don't call me babe," she snapped. Ruby rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair, frustrated. She found herself looking back at the boring cieling while quietly throwing a tantrum. She decided to add Kodou into her MORTAL ENEMIES list. Lucky lucky him was just promoted to the top.

3/29/2012 #40
elementelmaster

"Whatever babe." was his response as he put his foot down to switch legs, his left now resting over his right, he returned to smacking his gum, in silence for a while. Though after a while, it was bothering him so he had to ask, "Why the hell would anyone willingly name themselves poppy? Do ya got, like daddy issues or something?" he asked her.

(Time for bed, night Strange~^^)

3/29/2012 #41
yassp

Ruby made a face a the cieling. She debated on whether to answer him or not...With a tiny grunt, decided not to. But her mouth had a mind of its own and betrayed her. "N....o..." she drawled out slowly. "I read a lot of magazines and follow super models. Most of them change their names into cute, exotic names like Nissa, Fleur, Coco, Polly, Piper...and I picked Poppy because one day I want to walk down the Chanel runway. But...you're right. I do have issues. Plently of them."

(NIGGGGHT)

3/29/2012 #42
elementelmaster

"So you want some old mexicans dude yelling at you some day crying out," he stopped to clear his throat and do a terrible mexican accent, "Yo! Poppy! Want a taste of real pappy?! Uh? Uh?" he then let out a laugh, "Stupid! That name is stupid!" he continued to laugh at the thought and his poorly made joke for a little longer, before returning to the conversation, "As for the issues, everyone's got 'em. You ain't no more special for havin' 'em than anyone else is." he said as he pushed his longer hair back, getting annoyed with it covering his eyes.

3/30/2012 #43
yassp

Ruby held back a smile at his horrible imitation. "You sound like the landscaping guy who cuts our grass every Sunday," she said, shifting in the uncomfortable chair. How long was this going to take? She eyed the door to the principal's office before glancing back at Koudo. "It's not stupid. It's different. Unique. And I like it, Kou-do," she said, accenting his name.

3/30/2012 #44
elementelmaster

"Man, yo a racist." Koudo said and rolled his eyes as she began to comment on his name, "Well you got a wierd taste. You can't hate on my name, I didn't choose it like any other dumbass." he said and yawned, suddenly he heard a door open and his name called. Looking over he saw that the principle had opened the door for him to go in, "There's my call babe. Catch ya later." and with that being said he jumped up and out of his seat, spat one more time into the trashcan, with his gum, and walked inside.

3/30/2012 #45
yassp

"Uh-huh", she muttered. At least he had the decency to spit out his gum before he walked in to meet Mr. Forrest. Ruby threw a friendly wave to the principal as he shut the door and bolted up from her seat. She figured this meeting would last a good half hour and give her time to run to her dorm for a quick shower. Stashing her stuff behind an artificial plant, she exited the office.

"Racist? Me? Never," she said to herself, rounding the corner. His mocking laugh rang in her ears as she headed to her dorm.

3/30/2012 . Edited 3/30/2012 #46
elementelmaster

As predicted, thirty minutes had passed. After much talking, discussing and kissing up, Koudo finally got the classes he'd wanted. Shaking the hand of the principle, he opened the door and walked out, closing it behind him and letting out a large groan as he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck, "Longest...fucking...thirty minutes of my life. I hate being around stiffs." he groweled as he looked at his schedule.

3/30/2012 #47
yassp

Ruby was already waiting in the blue chair, book in her lap, when the door opened. "That was quick," she said aloud, not looking up from her book. "I expected Paul to take maybe an hour with you...maybe more considering why you're here." She snuck a glance at Koudo and by the look on his face, things hadn't gone well. "Detention? Suspention?" she asked, sounding eager. "Explusion?"

3/30/2012 #48
elementelmaster

"Worse..." Koudo said groaning as he held up the paper, "Got five periods and lunch in this shit hole. Looks like I'm stuck seeing your ugly mug around campus." he said turning his schedule around, "I got my schedule for the first time dumbass. I'm NEW here, did you really think I got caught smokin' a joint my first day? Talk about stereotyping." he said with an obnoxious snort, "I'll see you around 'Pappy' he said mispronouncing the name purposly. It'd been a long day, he was tired and didn't care to screw around with the girl for much longer.

3/30/2012 #49
yassp

Ruby made a sour face as she got up from the chair. "I didn't know you were new to Haven High, buttface," she snapped, hoisting her backpack onto her shoulder and pushing past him. As she did, Ruby snatched the paper from his hand, folded it into a little square. "Thanks," she said, with a smirk. "Now I can stalk you."

She stuffed the paper into her back pocket and began to close the door from Dr. Forrest's office but turned back. "It's Poppy, by the way," she corrected, with a smile and close the door.

"Paul," Ruby said in a cheerful voice, and the lock on the door clicked. "How-de-do?"

3/30/2012 #50
elementelmaster

Even with it in her back pocket, Koudo would have still taken it from her, with or without permission, but the damned door closed on him, "Bitch." he groweled as he huffed his bangs out of his eyes and turned heel, putting his hands behind the back of his head, "I'll get her, just ya wait..." he grumbled and started to make his way out of the office.

3/30/2012 #51
yassp

~le time skip~

Thirty minutes later, Poppy emerged from Dr. Forrest's office with a grim look. So he knew and he'd be watching. She shook stray curls away from her face and headed to class, lunch, whatever.

3/30/2012 #52
dreamyy

[All OCs must fall fast asleep & then wake up. But when they wake up, they will be the opposite sex]

3/31/2012 #53
dreamyy

Once they were at the office, Eden knocked urgently on the door. Once, twice, three times. She turned to her roommate after a while, "Okay, you're going to talk, alright?" She said, glaring at her roommate, "The office already thinks I'm nuts. You're our only hope."

4/3/2012 #54
truces

(Who is the office person? Am I god-modding if I play the office person?)

"Alright, if you say so." Sara replied. She didn't think Eden was nuts, only... different. She was interesting though.

4/3/2012 #55
dreamyy

[Nope, you can play a secretary or something. This RP's pretty laid back]

4/3/2012 #56
truces

Mrs. Miller opened the door. "Hello, boys." She smiled. Apparently, she hadn't changed into a male. "What's wrong?"

"Uh... well, you won't believe us when we say this, but we're actually girls. I'm Sara Marise and this is Eden Chase, my roommate. Somehow, we were changed into boys overnight. We were wondering if anyone else has come in saying the same thing." Sara said, hoping the secretary would believe her.

"Well..." Mary Miller, in all her years working, had never heard of anything like this. She typed in "Sara Marise" and Sara's information popped up on the computer screen. "Come in, both of you, I need more information. Then we can ask around, okay bo--girls? The pair nodded and she asked them when this had happened, if they had heard about it from anyone else, and what their reactions were when they woke up.

"Okay, let's ask around. As long as you're with me you can knock on the doors and come in." They followed Mrs. Miller.

4/4/2012 #57
dreamyy

Eden bit her lower lip nervously and glanced at Sara before nodding slowly, "I guess we can give it a try," He mumbled, silently following Mrs. Miller.

After a moment, she lightly nudged Sara with her elbow, "You don't think she's taking us to see the nurse or something, do you?" She mouthed, a bit worried.

4/4/2012 #58
truces

"I hope not," murmured Sara. That thought hadn't even crossed her mind. She wished she wasn't so gullible.

4/4/2012 #59
dreamyy

[Are they going into the boys/girls dorm?]

4/4/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member