Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
truces
(Let's go to the girls. I'll make them meet Danielle, as she's in her dorm. Or if you have a character that fits, we can use her too.)
4/5/2012 #61
Dreamyy

[It looks like iOnlyWantYou has an OC there, Ariana. We can meet up with her. I'll post in the girls dorm]

4/5/2012 #62
A Ghost Who Walks
Brenna O'Neill sauntered into the office, throwing herself onto a chair and pulling out her phone. "Damn school," she muttered angrily. "I wish I was still free." Scowling around the room, she then grinned. She wouldn't be here much longer.
4/12/2012 #63
A Ghost Who Walks
Brenna scowled, looking at the time. "Eff them. If they want me to sign in, they should've been here. I'm tired, and I'm going to my dorm."
4/13/2012 #64
Dreamyy

Within minutes, Zero was at the door of the office. He knocked twice before pushing the door open. One of the secretaries perked up and asked them what they wanted.

"I, uhm... My roommate and I were wondering if it's possible to receive new roommates," he reluctantly replied. The secretary glanced between the two boys before raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, but it's too late at this point to change roommates. If there is a problem with that, please take it to the principle."

4/21/2012 #65
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

Skyler held back his sigh of relief at the question, although he couldn't hold back his small smile. Figuring now was the best time to mention all the pests, he added, "Um, there's also a bunch of snakes in the hallways, and rats in the bathrooms."

4/21/2012 #66
Dreamyy

The secretary glanced at Skyler before nodding once, "We're working on that. I'm sorry boys, but you'll have to remain inside your dorms until we solve the mysterious happenings with the animals lately. And as for your roommate issue, all i can say is that if there's any other empty rooms, you may split up and have your own for now," she said, giving them an apologetic look.

Zero sighed and nodded, "Thanks," He said and without another word, turned around and stepped out of the office. "I'll look for a new dorm,"he murmured.

4/21/2012 #67

Skyler's relief disappeared, replaced by just the tiniest bit of hurt. Was Zero seriously that desperate to get away from him? "W-why don't you just stay with me?' He asked, trying to sound casual. "I mean, the halls are full of snakes, do you really want to go wandering around them to look for a new dorm?"

4/21/2012 #68
Dreamyy

Zero's expression darkened, "If it means spending less time with you, then yes." He could easily hear the strain in Skyler's voice as he tried not to sound hurt, but it only made Zero feel a bit more sadistic.

4/21/2012 #69

Skyler glared at Zero, his hands curling into fists. "Well have fun." he said bitterly, walking faster to move in front of Zero. "Good luck not getting bitten by a snake."

4/21/2012 #70
A Ghost Who Walks
Rushing into the office, panting slightly, Nick said, "Um, I was told to sign in here?" Looking around, he realized that nobody was there. "Dammit," he sighed, running a hand through his hair.
5/9/2012 #71
A Ghost Who Walks
Nick sighed again. "Ah, to heck with it. I've waited here too long."
5/9/2012 #72
Dreamyy

Once they arrived at the office, Lance paused and faced the other two. "I think...Mr. Brooks is the principle this week, since the regular one has been sick. So, um, try to keep your words small," He said in a low whisper. "And, uh, make sure your shirts are tucked in," He said, giving them an apologetic shrug. "He's really strict."

6/13/2012 #73

"Brooks?!" Adi asked with a wide, not-completely-innocent, grin. She's already met Mr.Brooks quite a few times, being sent to his detention class a lot, either for getting in fights or for being caught sleeping with someone. Part of her wanted to run in and say hi, just to piss him off, but part of her didn't want Mr. Brooks to be mean to Cory because of her. She thought for a moment, then said, "I should probably stay out here; he isn't too fond of me.."

6/13/2012 #74
I'm-Modal-Soul

Cory heard Lance's words, describing that there isn't just one kind of principle. They can switch when one is sick and such. Cory took a quick glance at the clothing he was wearing and it wasn't really loose but also not tight. He though he dressed appropriately and looked at Adi on how she wasn't exactly Mr Brook's fan. PArt of him wanted to ask why, but felt as though that's better kept unsaid. "I;m ready to see him" he said clearing his throat

6/13/2012 #75
Dreamyy

Lance was about to say that Mr. Brooks wasn't too fond of him either, but was cut off by Cory's words. Feeling guilty, Lance nodded and chewed on his lower lip, "I'll go with you..." He glanced at Adi, "You sure you don't want to come? He can't really make it obvious he dislikes you in an office full of teachers," He said as he started to tuck his shirt in a somewhat messy manner into his jeans.

6/13/2012 #76

"...Good point." Adi said thoughtfully with a grin. "He can't~ On second thought, I'm coming in with you~" Because the chance to see Mr. Brook's face when he saw her was just too tempting to pass up. Since he was only wearing a red tank top and a short black skirt, there was nothing she could do to look refutable, so she just waited for the boys to finish.

6/13/2012 #77
I'm-Modal-Soul

Cory was just watching the two interact with each other, exchanging words and then settling the decision to join in the office to meet the principle. From the way these two were talking, they made it seemed as though Mr Brooks was the worst person to come across, least of all annoy. Cory did like that the two were going with him so he wouldn't go alone. "thank you" he said to the two happy to see them cooperating

6/13/2012 #78

"No problem." Adi said with a warm grin. "Now come on~" She walked over to the door leading to the principal's office, throwing it oopen and poking ehr head in, grinning at the sight of Mr. Brooks. "Brooksy~! Did ya miss me?!"

6/13/2012 #79
Dreamyy

Mr. Brooks glanced up from his desk, his glare landing on Adi. "You!" he grunted, eyes slightly widening, "Whose ass did you shove a tampon in, this time!?" He blurted, hardly even acknowledging the other two boys yet.

6/13/2012 #80

Adi gave a fake pout, struggling to hold back a smirk at his reaction. Yup, he remembered her~. "Now that isn't very fair Brooksy, you could never prove that was me." She said, crossing her arms. "And what makes you think I'm in trouble? I can't come to see my favorite teacher?"

6/13/2012 #81
I'm-Modal-Soul

Cory walked right behind Adi and couldn't help but to hear what she had done or supposedly was accused of from Mr Books words. He just stayed quiet and looked at the ground letting the two have their chat. and wait until he was called so he could get his dorm arranged.

6/13/2012 #82
Dreamyy

"Oh, shut up, Carriedo!" He snapped as he slammed both hands against the desk, causing some papers to fly. He pulled himself out of his chair, crossed his arms, and glared right at Adi. "What is it you want this time!? Another pair of panties? Perhaps finally some love-glove protection?"

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #83

"Oh Brooksy, you don't have to worry about that. I always keep protecting~ There's no chance in hell I'm ending up with a kid in high school." She said, matching Brooks' lare with a cool look. "But what about you and Ms."Foxy-Roxy"? You did remember to use a condom right? Cause having a baby would definitely put a dent in that little..."acting" career of hers. If you don't know what kind to buy, i can always give you some suggestions." She said sweetly. "I'm sure I could help you find a website that specializes in...extra small."

6/13/2012 #84
Dreamyy

Mr. Brooks's face paled gradually as Adi went on and on about his personal life. And then harassed him.

He made a clicking sound with his tongue after she finished talking and slowly turned his head to the side, his eyes landing on Lance and Cory. "What're you two lads don't with this monster? I hope you're not engaging in sexual intercourse!"

6/14/2012 #85
I'm-Modal-Soul

Cory just shook his head at Brooks loud question. Cory was intimidated just by hearing his voice being raised but he ignored it. He seemed out of place right now and just wanted to get his arrangements done before something else happened that might effect him. "N-no, of course not" he said to Brooks. "I just found these two recently, I'm a new student here. I was hoping to get my schedule and other things settled" he said clearly and not hesitant. He looked up at Lance wondering if he had anything to say

6/14/2012 #86
Dreamyy

Lance met Cory's gaze and just stood still, implying that Cory was doing well on his own.

Mr. Brooks on the other hand, was now glaring at Cory. "The hell, a new student at this time of year?! What's your name, kid?"

6/14/2012 #87
I'm-Modal-Soul

Cory saw Lance's gaze and could tell that he had nothing to say. He then turned to Brooks hearing his little comment. He didn't know it was a bad time of the year to join, he just thought it was a good idea to transfer now than later. "My name is Cory Robertson" he replied

6/14/2012 #88
Dreamyy

"Cory? Man, kid, your parents must've really hated you," Mr. Brooks shook his head as he turned around and faced the file cabinet, which he pulled open and began rummaging through.

Minutes later, he turned back around with a file in his hand, titled "ROBERTSON, CORY". He stepped forward and extended an arm, handing the file to Cory. "Schedule, dorm, everything is in there. Now git, and don't come back!"

6/14/2012 #89
I'm-Modal-Soul

Cory blinked at Brooks first statement. He wanted to head to this school. This principle was rough around all of the edges. It seemed like nothing would make him happy, well unless what Adi said was true. He watched him move, getting the file and handing it to Cory. The next statement made him not want to speak. He got what he want and he'll be glad not to come back. This guy just loved to be mad in the short amount of time Cory had meant him. He glanced at Lance wondering what to do now

6/14/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member