Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »
dreamyy

[Lol, yeah]

2/20/2012 #1,501
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira stumbled into the night class, late. Dropping into a seat beside Jay, unaware of who he was, she gave him a smile. "Hey, did I miss the teacher murdering anyone?"
2/20/2012 #1,502
dreamyy

Jay glimpsed over at the girl, eyeing her smile. He smirked and looked away. "Stick around to find out."

2/20/2012 #1,503
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira snorted, grinning from ear to ear. "What other choice have I got? She's got us under lock and key."
2/20/2012 #1,504
dreamyy

Us? No, no. It was mainly James that was under lock and key. Jay lightly scratched at his arm, not looking at the girl. "That's nice and all, but please talking to me. You reek." Now, he was peeking a glance at her.

2/20/2012 #1,505
Inga's Truth

Elizabeth sighed, and closed the spell book. She was bored. Leaning back in her chair, she wondered if the teacher would mind her using a couple spells. Though, she glanced over at Jay and just shook her head slightly. She could already tell she wasn't going to like him.

2/20/2012 #1,506
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
"Wha- oh. Oh." she said, finally working it out. This was Jay. The vampire. She quickly moved her things away to a table next to Elizabeth to watch Jay closely. Smirk meant arrogance. Hunch of the shoulder.meant uptight and often insecure. Arch of the back meant short tempered. "Hmm..."
2/20/2012 #1,507
dreamyy

Jay hardly took notice of her leaving; he was just happy she finally stopped trying to communicate with her. Jay curiously stole a glance at James, wondering what he was doing.

2/20/2012 #1,508
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

James was sitting a desk a few desks away, glaring at the surface, trying to hold back the jealousy that appeared when Jay couldn't stop staring at the stupid fairy girl, and grew worse once Kira started talking to him. Feeling someone looking at him, he looked up to meet Jay's eyes. He raised an eyebrow, silently asking 'what?'

2/20/2012 #1,509
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira quietly slipped out the door and into the night class bathroom. Once she was alone, she shifted into Jay. As soon as she did, the powerful stench of blood made her cough, and she instantly shifted back. This would be harder than she originally thought.
2/20/2012 #1,510
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
She walked up to Eva's desk. "I need to talk to you."
2/20/2012 #1,511
dreamyy

Eva perked up and cautiously glanced around before nodding, motioning for her to come closer, "What is it?" She asked, voice low and hurried.

-

The second James met his gaze, Jay quickly turned his head away, his cheeks burning. Shit shit shit shit, why the hell is my heart already beating so fast..

2/20/2012 #1,512

James had to grin at Jay's blush, his anger immediately disappearing. He got up, taking a seat next to Jay. "Missed me~?" He asked sweetly.

2/20/2012 #1,513
dreamyy

Jay was silently praying his heart wouldn't pop out; it was racing so fast. "No," he said quickly, heatedly. "Stop looking at me like that," he said, shuddering at the grin.

2/20/2012 #1,514
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira's voice was tight. "I've never really shifted into another special kid before... It looks like I... Get their powers," she said quietly. "And when I turn into Jay, the smell of blood is... God... And he's had years of practise to deal with it and still barely can."
2/20/2012 #1,515

"Then why were you looking at me?' He asked with a smirk. "And like what? All I'm doing is talking to you."

2/20/2012 #1,516
dreamyy

This was news to Eva. But not bad news--in fact, perfectly good news. A small smile stretched her red lips as she cocked her head to one side. "Well, dear. Looks like you'll have to get used to it. I'll excuse you from this class to get used to it. The rules haven't changed." Yes, Eva was a bitch.

2/20/2012 #1,517
dreamyy

"Forget it," Jay murmured, quickly dropping his gaze. Seconds later, he motioned over to Kira, "Something's strange about that girl. Did you feel it too? Just a few seconds ago, there was something odd.."

2/20/2012 #1,518

"Everyone in this class is strange." James said with a shrug. "I didn't feel anything. What are you talking about?"

2/20/2012 #1,519
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira scowled at Eva, stalking out the door and back into the bathroom. She shifted into Jay, and almost fainted. But she was going to do this. She had to. Otherwise, an innocent boy would get hurt. Kira sighed. She was going to pull through. [what is Eva's power??]
2/20/2012 #1,520
dreamyy

[Immobilization by touch. She touches someone, they completely freeze. Hence why she always has gloves or something on~]

"No, like...Ugh, forget it," Jay murmured. Usually, he could sense when there was another strong vampire nearby, but that was because he was experienced enough to do so. James was still new, so he probably didn't pick up the scent.. "Anyway, I don't feel like staying in here. Too many people smell bad," He murmured.

2/21/2012 #1,521
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira emerged from the bathroom. She could do it. Shifting back into her classic American-girl form, she walked by the room and gave Eva a curt nod.
2/21/2012 #1,522

"But I don't, riiiiiiiiight?" James said cheerfully, looping his arms around Jay's shoulder. "But yeah, let's get out of here. It's boring." And James wanted a chance to molest Jay, something he couldn't do in front of Eva.

2/21/2012 #1,523
dreamyy

Eva gave her a stern nod in reply before returning to whatever she was reading on her clipboard.

-

[Lol, molest ;-;]

Jay, who'd been ready to bounce out from the first second they arrived, nodding and stood up, shuffling quickly to the door without making eye contact with Eva.

2/21/2012 #1,524
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira frowned as she saw Jay head towards the door, followed by James. Why not do a little extra work? She slipped away into the shadows, shifting into a schoolgirl she'd seen around.
2/21/2012 #1,525

James quickly got out of his seat and followed Jay with a grin. Once they were out in the hall, he wrapped his arms around the vampire's waist. "So now what do you want to do?" He purred in his ear.

2/21/2012 #1,526
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Kira stopped. And stared. She was so surprised she almost shifted back into her old self, but no. She concentrated on staying as she was, a dark haired girl with choppy bangs and doe eyes. Sammi.
2/21/2012 #1,527
dreamyy

Though he felt oddly comfortable with James being so close, Jay felt like he shouldn't be. So he quickly grabbed James's wrists and tried to unwrap his arms away, "Something that doesn't require you touching me," He murmured.

2/21/2012 #1,528
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Kira mentally took notes. James is gay and likes Jay. Jay is not.

2/21/2012 #1,529

James pouted at Jay trying to escape, but reluctantly let go. "Fine. Then what do you want to do?" He muttered, upset at being pushed away.

2/21/2012 #1,530
« Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member