Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Peint Ailes

(Movie theater, coffee shop, record store, alleyways, giant parks, museums...Pretty much whatever you'd find in a city. Anything OUTSIDE of school grounds.)

12/5/2011 . Edited by Dreamyy, 11/23/2012 #1
AzuraNoir
Valenteen sat in a small coffee shop that could easily be lost with all the other store around it. She sat at a table alone, reading a book, taking sips of her frozen coffee, and occasionally glancing out the large glass window showing the crowded street.
12/7/2011 #2
Dreamyy

Maxxie stepped inside the coffee shop. Immediately, the sweet scent of caffeine filled his nostrils and gave him a slight light-headed sensation that faded quickly as he stepped toward the counter to buy some coffee.

12/7/2011 #3
AzuraNoir
Valenteen looked up from her book as someone entered the coffee shop. She smiled seeing Maxxie, remembering that she had seen him a couple times before around school.
12/7/2011 #4
Dreamyy

With a small satisfied sigh, Maxxie picked up his cup of coffee and started heading toward one of the empty tables, when he caught someone watching him from the corner of his eyes. He glanced over, noticing someone that seemed somewhat familiar. Probably someone from school, he thought, as he slowly stepped up to her. "Um, hi," He said as he approached her. A small blush appeared across his cheeks.

12/7/2011 #5
AzuraNoir
"Hello." Valenteen said with a warm smile. She took a sip of her drink and marked her place in the book before closing it. "We go to school together right?"
12/7/2011 #6
Dreamyy

"Umm...Havens High, right?" Maxxie asked, just to make sure. He held out a hand, "I'm Maxxie." He returned her smile.

12/7/2011 #7
AzuraNoir
Valenteen nodded and shook his hand. "Valenteen. Would you like to sit with me?"
12/7/2011 #8
Dreamyy

Maxxie nodded slowly, his cheeks burning again. He slipped in the seat across from her before glancing down at her book, then back up at her. "Not many students hang out here, much less to come read," He said, trying to start up a conversation.

12/7/2011 #9
AzuraNoir
Valenteen looked around the store and birdies she didn't see any other students there. "I saw it and knew I had to come, it just feels warm and cozy. It reminds me of home." She explained to him with a smile.
12/7/2011 #10
Dreamyy

He slowly nodded, a small smile springing to his lips. "It does feel nice here." He glanced around for a while before his eyes landed back on her, "What grade are you in, by the way?"

12/7/2011 #11
AzuraNoir
"I'm a junior." Valenteen answered. She took another drink of the mocha flavored drink she had. "Are you in the same grade?"
12/7/2011 #12
Dreamyy

"No," Maxxie pouted as he ran the tip of his forefinger over the top of his coffee cup, "I'm still a sophomore..." He shrugged one shoulder, "It's not too bad, though."

12/7/2011 #13
AzuraNoir
"Really? I thought you looked older than that." Valenteen said, a little shocked that he was younger than her. "I'm just waiting for college." She told him, looking into his eyes.
12/7/2011 #14
Dreamyy

Maxxie lightly shook his head, "Everyone says I usually look younger," he said, blushing a bit. "I think I like you already."

12/8/2011 #15
AzuraNoir
Valenteen lightly laughed. "Honestly, I was under the impression that you were older than me."
12/9/2011 #16
Dreamyy

He shook his head, a small smile at his lips. After taking a sip of coffee, he glanced back at her, "So, what're your holiday plans? Are you going to stay at school or go visit the family?"

12/10/2011 #17
AzuraNoir
"I haven't decided yet." Valenteen told Maxxie. She honestly hadn't put much thought into it. "What are you going to do?"
12/10/2011 #18
Dreamyy

Maxxie ran a hand through his blonde hair before shrugging one shoulder, "I think I might just stay. My family in England just isn't very as welcome as they used to be."

12/10/2011 #19
AzuraNoir
Valenteen thought for a minute. "Well if you don't want to stay here, my house is always open for anyone. My dad loves to have guests over, since he doesnt get out much." She told him, even though she didn't really know him very well.
12/11/2011 #20
Dreamyy

Maxxie raised an eyebrow. "We just met," He stated flatly, though his cheeks were turning a soft pink. "But thanks for the offer."

12/11/2011 #21
AzuraNoir
Valenteen looked down at her drink. "I know we just met, but ever since my mom died, I try to help as many people as I can." She told him, glancing at him before adjusting her gaze back to her frozen coffee.
12/11/2011 #22
Dreamyy

"Oh." Was all Maxxie could say. He quickly nodded his blonde head at her, "I'll--I guess I can come over for a bit," He said, nervously biting his lower lip.

12/11/2011 #23
AzuraNoir
"I don't even know if I want to go home." Valenteen told him. "Lately, my father and I get into a lot of arguments, so I don't know what I want to do."
12/11/2011 #24
Dreamyy

Maxxie sure wasn't how to reply; he wasn't really sure if he should ask more about it or just smile and nod. Feeling slightly curious, he took a deep breath and asked, "What sort of arguments?"

12/11/2011 #25
AzuraNoir
Valenteen shrugged. "Anything and everything. He's just always stressed from his job and stuff."
12/11/2011 #26
Dreamyy

Maxxie crossed one leg over the other under the table, "So it'd really be okay if I came over for a while?"

12/11/2011 #27
AzuraNoir
Valenteen nodded. "Yeah, the house is kind of big and my father is always working, so he might not even know you're there."
12/11/2011 #28
Dreamyy

Maxxie gave her a faint smile, "Awesome." He glanced at his wristwatch, "I have to get going--School. Y'know." He said, though it was a slight excuse. He stood up, waved one last time, then hurried out.

12/11/2011 #29
AzuraNoir
"Bye." Valenteen said quietly, returning a small wave. She looked down at her drink and decided she no longer wanted it.
12/11/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member