Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »
Little Tokyo Rose

"Oh my God, really?" Akiak asked, intrigued now. She didn't know what a snuff film was, but she just agreed with him to sound cool.

4/28/2012 #1,681
The Unlogic

"Yeah," Ian responded. He wasn't entirely sure if she knew what a snuff film was, but he didn't feel like pressing the issue. He walked up to the ticket counter and bought their tickets, and handed her hers.

4/28/2012 #1,682
Little Tokyo Rose

Akiak took the ticket hesitantly, giving a small smile up at Ian. "Are we going to buy popcorn?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

4/28/2012 #1,683
The Unlogic

"Of course we're getting popcorn," Ian responded, a bit confused as to how she could ask that question. "Wouldn't be a movie without it."

4/28/2012 #1,684
Little Tokyo Rose

"That's what I always say!" Akiak exclaimed, thankful someone else finally thought the same thing as her.

4/28/2012 #1,685
The Unlogic

Ian walked up to the concession stand.

"I would like a large popcorn, a large Root Beer, and a box of Reeses Pieces," he said to the clerk before moving aside so Akiak could get some snacks.

4/28/2012 #1,686
Little Tokyo Rose

"Um...can I have a bag our Sour Skittles?" She asked, not really wanting a drink. For some reason, Akiak felt suddenly under pressure when she was ordering her snacks...after all, she didn't want to seem like a fatty or anything.

4/28/2012 #1,687
The Unlogic

The clerk brought their snacks and Ian paid him before handing Akiak her skittles.

"Come on," he said. "Let's go. The movie's about to start."

4/28/2012 #1,688
Black'nBlue28

Sam nods and slowly walked over to the racks, scanning them shyly, getting a few looks from random girls. First purple thing he saw he grabbed it "What about this?" he asked, not even looking at what he grabbed.

(Let's go with...this

4/28/2012 #1,689
Little Tokyo Rose

Akiak nodded, and followed Ian into the theater. Lucky for them, it was still showing the last preview. Her eyes scanned the theater for two seats, and eventually she found some. Akiak tugged on Ian's shirt, gesturing for him to follow her up the steps to where she wanted to sit.

---

Collin was looking at a pair of underwear she was considering buying, but she turned around once she saw what Sam had chosen. Her face flushed a bright red, and she let out a nervous laugh. "I-I...I g-guess..?"

4/28/2012 #1,690
A Ghost Who Walks
Brenna hurried into the movie theater, hoping to get a good seat. She sighed, wishing ever-so-slightly for a friend...then she laughed at herself? Brenna O'Neill, terror of the streets, have a friend?
4/28/2012 #1,691
The Unlogic

Ian looked at Akiak and then at the seats she spotted. He followed her to the seats and sat down, placing his drink in one of the cup-holders.

4/28/2012 #1,692
Little Tokyo Rose

Akiak sat down next to him, her hand lightly brushing his as she sat. A blush spread across her face when their hands made contact, and she stuffed them in her lap, dropping her head in embarrassment. "Sorry," she whispered, her eyes looking over to the side at Ian.

4/28/2012 #1,693
The Unlogic

"Ah, it's fine," Ian said, a slight blush appearing on his face as well. He offered her some popcorn as the preview ended and movie began.

4/28/2012 #1,694
Little Tokyo Rose

Akiak took a handful of popcorn, and then started throwing pieces into her mouth as she watched the beginning scene. The movie didn't look too bad so far. Maybe she was right, the title did mislead you.

4/28/2012 #1,695
Black'nBlue28

Sam looked at what he'd chosen and face palmed "I think I'm bad at this." he muttered, looking for something else purple. looking through another rack, he pulled out a see through violet halter with a matching G-string "Not even a lightning strike would cure my embarrassment." he muttered, still red in the face.

4/28/2012 #1,696
The Unlogic

"From what I understand, the movie is a bit soft for the first little bit," Ian whispered to Akiak as he popped some popcorn in his mouth.

4/28/2012 #1,697
Little Tokyo Rose

Collin let out a nervous laugh at Sam's comment, and then waited for him to return with another one. "Th-that one..." Collin began, not really finding the right words. "It's..."

---

"Oh, okay," Akiak said softly, nodding and letting out a soft sigh. Good. No scary part at the beginning.

4/28/2012 . Edited 4/28/2012 #1,698
Black'nBlue28

Sam nodded hurriedly setting it down "Yeah, indescribable. Here" he said, finding a relatively normal looking bra and panties set "Got something that doesn't come with lethal levels of embarrassment."

4/28/2012 #1,699
The Unlogic

Ian took a sip of his soda as the movie continued to the next scene; the main character was arriving in the Amazon to mount a rescue, if memory was serving Ian correct.

4/28/2012 #1,700
Little Tokyo Rose

Collin stifled a laugh, and looked at what Sam had picked out. "That's a nice set~ Now, we just actually need to find the right size now," she said, laughing.

---

Akiak watched the screen intently, once in a while glancing over at Ian. She had completely forgotten why she wanted to go see a horror movie in the first place. She hated horror movies. They kept her up until two am because she was scared she was going to die if she fell asleep.

4/28/2012 #1,701
The Unlogic

Ian allowed a brief glance at Akiak. She seemed just a tad distressed about something. He popped some Reeses Pieces into his mouth as the movie continued.

4/28/2012 #1,702
Little Tokyo Rose

Akiak realized she had bought skittles, and she reached down on the ground to where she put them, picking them up and then trying to rip open the bag. After she succeeded in doing so, she took one out and put it in her mouth, her mind trying to process what was going to happen next in the movie.

4/28/2012 . Edited 4/28/2012 #1,703
Black'nBlue28

Sam slapped his head and moaned "See? I suck at this." he muttered, hesitant to ask what her size was.

4/28/2012 #1,704
The Unlogic

Ian continued to pop some popcorn into his mouth until the part where the main character discovers the bones of the people he came to rescue. From memory, he could tell the less than savory parts were coming up, and it might be better to ease off the popcorn.

4/28/2012 #1,705
Little Tokyo Rose

Collin smiled and shook her head. "You're a boy, that's totally normal~"

---

Akiak, on the other hand, didn't know that the bad parts were going to show up. She reached over Ian and took another handful of popcorn, as she had finished hers in a matter of two minutes.

4/28/2012 #1,706
The Unlogic

Ian washed down some popcorn in his mouth with his soda as the scene shifted away from the Amazon.

"From what I remember, this is the part where they watch the found footage they retrieved from the tribes," Ian whispered to Akiak. "I believe this is where it gets more graphic."

4/28/2012 #1,707
Black'nBlue28

Sam smirked "Something we agree on. We almost done here or was there something else you wanted to do?" he asked, jokingly thinking she'd go and model the clothes she'd picked for him to cement the awkwardness of the day.

4/28/2012 #1,708
Little Tokyo Rose

Akiak stopped chewing, and looked over at Ian. "It is?" She asked, her mouth hanging open slightly.

---

Collin shrugged. And much to Sam's surprise, she said, "I could model them for you if you wanted~"

4/28/2012 #1,709
A Ghost Who Walks
Brenna heard the boy and girl a few seats down whispering. Anticipation made her shift around in her seat. So this movie might not be so dull, after all.
4/28/2012 #1,710
« Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member