Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX
Alena smiled and sat down "Thankyou" she looked at him "Are you sure?" she asked
5/7/2012 #1,861
A Ghost Who Walks
Nick nodded. "Sure I'm sure," he said. "I wouldn't ask unless I was. So, what do you want?"
5/7/2012 #1,862
FaithHopeLoveTruth
Esmeralda giggled ," I'm sorry. I've always had to be cautious about who I saw." she looked down at the table and fiddled with her fingers, recapping the terrible memory. She looked back at Antonio and gave him a sad smile.
5/7/2012 #1,863
The Unlogic

"Why?" Antonio asked, his insatiable curiosity suddenly kicking in.

5/7/2012 #1,864
FaithHopeLoveTruth

" Well..... Um I ......... grew up in Mexico. " she looked back down at the table ,surprised by his curiosity. Blushing fiercely , she smiled slightly looking back up at him and giving a smirk.

5/7/2012 #1,865
The Unlogic

Antonio remained silent. She grew up in Mexico? From what he understood, that must not have been the best experience, particularly if she was from a poorer family.

5/7/2012 #1,866
FaithHopeLoveTruth

" Ok so here's what happened , My parents and I were one of the richest people in Mexico City and I had to keep it a secret from all my friend because everyone hated them. I couldn't go to school when my parents went. Then when I was 8 my dad shot my mom in the shoulder and I had to go into a foster home for three years. Then I got out when I was 11. When I turned 12 there was crime everywhere. And I moved here. " she took a deep breath with tears forming in her eyes.

5/7/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #1,867
The Unlogic

Wow. Her life was as bad, if not worse, than his. Antonio remained silent for a moment before saying "I'm sorry."

5/7/2012 #1,868
FaithHopeLoveTruth

She didn't reply just put her head in her hands and took deep breaths.

5/7/2012 #1,869
The Unlogic

Antonio wasn't quite sure what to do, so he just remained silent.

5/7/2012 #1,870
FaithHopeLoveTruth

She looked up from her hands and said ," I'm sorry to bring all of this on you. " she was also sorry to herself for telling a complete stranger her past but pushed it away as she gave a weak smile.

5/7/2012 #1,871
The Unlogic

"Don't be," Antonio said. "Sometimes we need to share." Of course, he still didn't trust her enough to share his past, but that wasn't the point.

5/7/2012 #1,872
FaithHopeLoveTruth
" Thanks. That was on my chest for a while know. I feel so much better know. " she looked out the window and smiled. " Do you like swimming? "
5/7/2012 #1,873
The Unlogic

"Sometimes," Antonio responded. Even though he really didn't feel like getting wet right now.

5/7/2012 #1,874
FaithHopeLoveTruth

She smirked ," Well I'm going to the pool. You can come if you like. " she gave her best pouty face giving the hint that she wanted her to come with her. She was lonely and just spilled her heart out to the boy.

5/7/2012 #1,875
The Unlogic

Antonio thought for a moment. He would really prefer to keep exploring the city. But Esmeralda looked lonely. Sighing, Antonio responded with "Fine. But I don't feel like swimming right now."

5/7/2012 #1,876
FaithHopeLoveTruth

"You don't have to if you don't want too. And if you do you don't have to get in. " she didn't really know how she was going to get in either. Was she going to strip half naked in front of this stranger? Was she going to get in in her clothes.

5/7/2012 #1,877
The Unlogic

Antonio got to his feet and walked toward the door.

"Coming?" he asked, turning back toward Esmeralda.

5/7/2012 #1,878
FaithHopeLoveTruth

She smiled and headed toward the door , picking up her bike.

[To the garden?]

5/7/2012 #1,879
The Unlogic

Ian walked out the door, toward the gardens.

[Can you post first?]

5/7/2012 #1,880
elementelmaster

Kit and his two 'friends' had finally found it. It had taken maybe an hour or so of searching but the trio finally stood outside the fortune telling place that the two had sought after for so long, "Here it is~!" the kitsune exclaimed excitedly as he held his arm out, his large grin taking over his features, "Shourai's Fortune Telling Service~ Family owned and Gypsy related." He chuckled and took the two by their wrists, playfully pulling along, "Come along now don't be shy~ Let us see what the future has in store for us~" he giggled excitedly, clearly happy about the going ons of this event.

5/7/2012 #1,881
Little Tokyo Rose

"K-Kit..." Drystan began, wanting to protest as she felt more and more nervous about her questions. Maybe they wouldn't end up doing what she wanted in the future. It would really break her heart to hear depressing news such as that...but life is life, and so be it if it was. When they finally entered the building, Drystan was amazed to see that it looked so...camp-y. "This looks different than I expected it to be," Drystan said softly, looking around.

5/7/2012 #1,882
Alena looked down at the menu "Can i please have a chicken salad"
5/8/2012 #1,883
A Ghost Who Walks
"Of course. Do you want anything to drink?" Nick asked, "'Cuz it's pretty hot out here."
5/8/2012 #1,884
Alena smiled and bit her lip, thinking "What about a lemonade?" she smiled
5/8/2012 #1,885
A Ghost Who Walks
"Sure," said Nick, then walked up to the counter.

"I would like a chicken salad sandwich with lemonade and a lobster salad sandwich with raspberry juice."

The clerk nodded, saying, "And would that be all?"

"Yeah."

The clerk handed him a tray with their food, and Nick headed back to the table. "Here you go."

5/8/2012 #1,886
Alena smiled brightly when he came back with food, she hadnt eaten all day. "Thankyou!" she said and slowly took her sandwhich
5/8/2012 #1,887
A Ghost Who Walks
"No problem," said Nick, taking a sip of his raspberry juice. "So...do you have any hobbies?"
5/8/2012 #1,888
Alena shrugged and took a bite of her sandwich, she swallowed before answering "Mostly gymnastics and cheerleading, you?"
5/8/2012 #1,889
A Ghost Who Walks
"I play some football...and the cobza. It's a lute-like instrument."
5/8/2012 #1,890
« Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member