Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

So. This is the private hideout of the F5. Which means your OC CANNOT just randomly appear in here unless they have good reason. Yes, the other students are aware that there is an F5 hideout, but they cannot know where it is. Unless they randomly wander in here...

ANYWAY. This is basically a hideout that's like...half a mile away from the school. So it's like an open garden area. Use your imagination.

1/13/2012 . Edited 1/13/2012 #1

After Derek had rageleft his dorm, he flipped open his phone and searched through his calender. January 13. Friday the 13th. Shit! This was the day his best--and probably only--friends were coming to see him and maybe even enroll into Haven High.

After quickly shutting his phone, he glanced in both directions and then headed straight for an area that was nearly half a mile away from the school, but was deserted. In the secluded area was an opening with a table with an umbrella down the middle. He'd already told his friends he would meet them there, and now he just had to wait...

1/13/2012 #2

Declan walked to the private hideout, yawning. He had barely gotten any sleep on the flight here, too busy flirting with the flight attendants, and now he felt ready to fall asleep any second. But his mood was lifted when he saw one of his best--and to be honest, one of his only--friends already there.

"Derek!" He greeted with a grin, walking to his friend.

1/13/2012 #3
Darling Dai

(Creative name. Very catchy. :D)

Rhian had parked his bright red sports car outside the school, then hopped out and prepared for the trek to the spot Derek had mention. "That idiot. Why couldn't he have picked a hotel?" Rhian thought to himself, rolling his eyes as he approached the table. He could just see the edge of the brightly colored umbrella through the trees.

1/13/2012 . Edited 1/13/2012 #4

Derek, who'd settled on one of the strong lawn chairs, turned his back to see who was there. Declan. A small grin curved Derek's lips as he stood up and faced his friend, "You prick, you're late! And where the hell are the others!?" He asked as he reached over to give his friend a hug, having not seen him for months.

1/13/2012 . Edited 1/13/2012 #5
Darling Dai

"I'm here, you fucking idiot. I would have been here sooner if you hadn't told us to meet in this crap place," Rhian complained, stepping towards his friends. He wasn't going to tell them, but he was glad to see them again.

1/13/2012 #6

"Nice to see you too." Declan said dryly, hugging his friend back. It nice to see him again. He had missed him. "Hell if I know. You're the first one I've seen."

He rolled his eye at a familiar voice, and looked over his shoulder at Rhian. "It seems you haven't changed at allcherie"

1/13/2012 . Edited 1/13/2012 #7

[1. Now I know why you play Eryn so well. 2. YOU SPELLED NICE AS NICO. CREY. NICO ;_;]

Derek froze for a moment at the sound of Rhian's voice. If there was anyone in the world that could beat Derek at being an asshole, it was this guy. Derek dropped his arms from around Declan and took half a step back to stare at Rhian, "For fuck's sake, I wouldn't mind if he was late..." he mumbled under his breath.

1/13/2012 #8

(Yup~ Shes actually based on my inner sadistic urges~ And it's cause I'm writing his character analyzation:P)

"Be nice." Declan said with a smile, finding this amusing. He loved it when Derek and Rhian were together. It Although it was better when Seth was around to keep the peace.

1/13/2012 #9
Darling Dai

"Why would I change?" Rhian asked, smirking. "At least with the way I act now, I get some,"

1/13/2012 #10

"While I'm sweet and charming." Declan pointed out. And he was...when he wanted something. "And just a few hours ago, I renewed my membership to the mile-high club" He loved how Rhian didn;t even notice he called him a girl. Hooray for friends that don't speak French.

1/13/2012 #11

Some. Speaking of that...Derek had never really told them about Nico. Then again, what did he have to tell? It's not like they were dating...

"With the way you act now, the only thing you'll be getting is closet homosexuals," Derek said, a slight bitterness to his voice.

1/13/2012 #12
Darling Dai

"C'mon," Rhian argued, wiggling his eyebrows at Declan, then Derek. "You know you want some of this,"

( I love RPing Rhian already. XD He's such a conceited bastard. ^0^)

1/13/2012 . Edited 1/13/2012 #13
Vendetta 5th

Clay had left his truck beside Rhians car. Walking into the little reunion mostly unnoticed. "What? You couldnt wait for the rest of us before starting this little party?" He yelled, his deep southern drawl tinted with sarcasm.

1/13/2012 #14

"Mm, I'd rather not." He told Rhian dryly. "I'd rather be Derek then you. Who I quite agree with by the way"

1/13/2012 #15

Derek shot Rhian a disgusted look before spinning around to face Clay, someone he didn't mind as much until it came to sports, especially football. "Looks like the cowboy just dropped in," Derek said, smirking.

1/13/2012 #16
Darling Dai

Rhian smirked and turned to Clay, twisting his hand in the air. "Yee-haw,"

1/13/2012 #17
Vendetta 5th

Clay laughed deeply, snatching Derek up and lifting him over his shoulder. "Ha you know it my friend! This cowboy came to play." He replied, carrying Derek around in circles. "How you been man? haven't seen you in a year! What happened?"

1/13/2012 #18

Derek gritted his teeth and grabbed a handful of Clay's hair and yanked it, "Let go of me, you cunt!" He hissed, shooting him a venemous glare. He pulled away from Clay's grip and fixed his clothes, "Fucker," he hissed, ignoring his question.

So much for being able to stand Clay.

1/13/2012 #19

"Well, it's nice to see everyone getting along so well." Declan said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Where's Seth when you need him? "So Derek, how have you been? As Clay pointed out, we haven't seen you in forever."

1/13/2012 #20
Darling Dai

"Probably screwing hoes," Rhian mutter, smirking at his pun. Hoes, hoes? Get it?

1/13/2012 #21

Derek ran a hand through his hair and let out a deep sigh, "I've been in this fucking jail cell. you can see," Derek said, motioning to his outfit, which was pretty casual and nothing too fancy, "I've been trying to keep on the down low." Money-wise, anyway. "But now that you faggots are here, I might as well start wearing tuxedos to class!"

Derek snapped Rhian a glare. "Oh, believe me, I have. Unlike...some people." he stared him up and down.

1/13/2012 . Edited 1/13/2012 #22
Vendetta 5th

Clay laughed even harder before dropping Derek back down, brushing his hair back amongst the fit of laughs. "Heh, just like old times a Derek. Jesus Christ you've gotten taller."

1/13/2012 #23

Declan tilte his head, stepping closer and studying Derek like one might study a piece of art. "You actually don't look half bad in those clothes." He mused thoughtfully. "And I wish to point out, technically, you're also a 'faggot'"

1/13/2012 #24

Derek watched Declan from the corner of his eyes. He reached up with one hand and placed it over Declan's face, then pushed him away, "Since when do I look bad in anything?" He asked with a smirk, ignoring his second comment. It would only lead into a conversation about...well, Nico.

1/13/2012 #25

Declan's eyes narrowed mischievously. "Would you like to test that?" he purred. Ah, all the things he could think of.

1/13/2012 #26

Derek eyed Declan curiously. What could he possibly...Oh, right. This is Declan he was talking to. Clever little bastard. "I'll pass on that."

He slumped down on one of the lawn chairs and crossed his arms behind his head, " you guys remember that little red-card prank we used to pull in middle school?"

1/13/2012 #27

Declan pouted as his offer was turned down. Dammit, he always wanted to get Derek in a dress... With a sigh, he sat down in the lawn chair next to Derek. "Yeah, I remember. Planning to do that again?"

1/13/2012 #28
Darling Dai

"I doubt we could forget that," Rhian mused, ruffling his hair into place.

1/13/2012 #29
Vendetta 5th

"Rhians right, pulled that stunt enough times that the whole school's still in fear of us." Clay added

1/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member