Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

Derek froze as he was getting up from the lawn chair. He slowly turned to Seth, fists clenched, "Oh, yeah, she's reaaal hot. Her name's Eryn and she's completely single." He mentally laughed to himself, "And she's got a great donk."

1/13/2012 #91
Last Girl Standing

"I'm going to take a random guess and say you hate her." Seth remarked dryly, already walking back to his car.

1/13/2012 #92
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

"Eryn...isn't that the 'psychotic bitch' you want to go after?" Declan asked with an amused smile.

1/13/2012 #93
Vendetta 5th

"Well let's go then, I want to see if this girl with a great donk is good for a doink." Clay yelled, running back to his car.

1/13/2012 #94
Dreamyy

"What--" Derek ran a hand through his hair out of irritation. They could easily find out where Eryn currently was, but that meant they'd see Nico...shit! "--Guys, she's probably busy. Let's just find something else to do."

1/13/2012 #95
Last Girl Standing

Seth looked at Derek, amused smile tugging on his lips. He'd known Derek longest, for as long as he could remember. He'd been there forever, from to a big eyed give year old, to a geek with braces and glasses and untameable hair, to now, and knew when Derek was freaking out/nervous. "Alright. Let's just head back to Derek's dorm then."

1/13/2012 #96
Dreamyy

Derek shot Seth the longest glare. That bastard! Both Eryn AND Nico are in my fucking room! "We can't. It's...messy. Err...You guys haven't even seen your dorms yet, why don't we go check them out?"

1/13/2012 #97
Vendetta 5th

Clay, now pulled up next to everyone, snorted. "They all look the same right? We want to see your dorm. Its not as bare as ours are."

1/13/2012 #98
Dreamyy

Derek bit on his lower lip nervously. With a low sigh, he nodded, "Okay, fine. But let me make a quick text." Without waiting for their reply, he stepped into a corner and whipped out his phone. He quickly sent a text to Nico:

You have ten seconds to get Eryn and yourself out of the dorm. If not, I'll shove a cactus so far up your ass that you'll be pissing cactus juice for a month.

He pressed send and quickly turned back to the guys, "Alright, let's go." But some tiny voice inside his head told him Nico would decide to be an asshole and ignore his warning.

1/13/2012 #99
Vendetta 5th

"Jump in, i'll give you guys a lift." Clay said, pointing to the back of his truck.

1/13/2012 #100
Dreamyy

Derek blinked. "Why don't we just...walk there? You guys are looking out of shape anyway," He smirked.

1/13/2012 #101
Last Girl Standing

"No, I've got the motorcycle here." Seth slid onto the motorcycle, revving up the engine.

1/13/2012 #102
Vendetta 5th

Clay laughed, looking himself over briefly. "You expect me to leave my car out here? Your losing it Derek."

1/13/2012 #103
Dreamyy

Derek suddenly went into a mini panic mode. "Alright, alright. Seth, scoot over, I'm getting on the 'cycle with you." Without waiting for Seth's reply, he threw one leg on one side of the motorcycle and grabbed onto Seth's shoulders to heave himself up.

1/13/2012 #104
Vendetta 5th

Clay left in a cloud of dust, taking off far faster then was neccesary. He figured he would meet them there, the office people would tell him which room was Dereks.

1/13/2012 #105
Last Girl Standing

(Manga nooooo make Nico and Eryn stay. I has an idea.)

Seth raised an eyebrow, going much faster than 'legal'. He pulled up at the school. "There."

(Boys Dorms?)

1/13/2012 #106
Dreamyy

[To the boys dorms!]

1/13/2012 #107

(Sorry-_-")

1/13/2012 #108
Dreamyy

Derek stepped in and pulled out his phone. He quickly texted all his friends the same message "Garden".

4/15/2012 #109

A few minutes later, Declan strolled into their meeting area, looking very cheerful. "Hey Derek~" He said brightly. "How are you?"

4/15/2012 #110
Dreamyy

Derek wasn't sure how to reply to that question considering what had been happening in his life recently, so he instead replied with, "Why so happy?" He raised an eyebrow at his friend.

4/15/2012 #111

Declan just smirked at him, flopping down on one of the seats. "The world has been set right~" He sighed happily. "Me and Rhian finally slept together~"

4/15/2012 #112
Dreamyy

Derek gaped at him for the wrongest time. The idea of his two friends sleeping together... He could've sworn he felt his face go green, "...Was he as...You know..." Derek raised a fist in the air and wiggled his pinky, "...As we thought he was?"

4/15/2012 #113

Declan just rolled his eyes. "He was larger then I thought." He mused, thinking back to the night. Glancing at derek, he asked, "Why? Jealous?"

4/15/2012 #114
Dreamyy

"I think, if I were to be jealous, it would be of Rhian," Derek said, raising an eyebrow as his eyes briefly scanned down Declan's body, as if to make a point. "Anyway, where is Rhian?"

4/15/2012 #115

"I...have no idea. I haven't seen him since." Declan said with a shrug. Looking at Derek, he asked, "Where's your little boytoy?"

4/15/2012 #116
Dreamyy

Derek felt a spark of anger at Declan's nickname for Nico. "He's...actually, I have no idea either. He's bound to show up soon, though," Derek murmured, "But, back to the sex with Rhian... you two used a condom, right?" Friends gotta stick up for each other, y'know.

4/15/2012 #117

"Yes, we did. Don't worry, there's no chance of either one of us catching an STD...from each other anyways." Although there was a chance that they already had one... It was just as likely as Derek having one. And he doubted he used a condom, considering he already had a kid. Declan frowned at the thought. He and Nico were going to have to have a talk later...

4/15/2012 #118
Dreamyy

Derek blinked. He hadn't even thought about the STD's. The only reason he asked that question was to know who had topped during their little... playtime. And now, it was clear that Rhian did. "You...pussy," Derek found himself mumbling, a small sly grin playing at his lips.

4/15/2012 #119

Declan, who immediately knew what Derek was thinking, rolled his eyes, and grabbed a small stone, flicking his wrist and sending it flying through the air at Derek's forehead. "We both topped asshole." He said flatly.

4/16/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member