Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Last Girl Standing

YES.

Future OC quotes, OC quotes, quotes from in real life, etc.

I will get us started.

"Do you know what it's like to want to die?"

- Aspen James

1/28/2012 #1
Vendetta 5th

"You think angels are supposed to fly around the world with fluffy white wings wearing flowing white robes as their halo's illuminate the way spreading fortune and happiness? Read the Bible. Angels are warriors of God. I'm a soldier"

Walter-Echoes of the Earth RP.

1/29/2012 #2
TheOriginalVampCraze

"Life is not complete without music."

- Tabby Mellow (OC)

1/29/2012 #3
Dreamyy

" /toe lick "

- Magnus Leo

PROOF: http://prntscr.com/5pn83

1/29/2012 #4
Last Girl Standing

@ Ryan. "I know how to cover my tracks." Laurie said. "People should stop messing with me- I'm running out of places to hide the bodies." She was kidding, just wanted princess to freak out.

-Laura Marie 'Laurie' Callaghan when she forgets her schizo meds.

1/29/2012 #5
Last Girl Standing

Laurie looked at Gabbi. "Just so you know, this summer, I'm going to break iinto your house, be SuperLaurie, and drag you home. I'll wear a cape and e'rry thing."

-Laurie

1/29/2012 #6
Last Girl Standing

"So... I shouldn't listen to the mini demon that looks like Derek on my shoulder telling me to kill Ejiah and Ryan?"

- Laurie

1/29/2012 #7
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

"You're the one I sucked from."

-Jay talking to James about blood, and unknowingly saying lots of fun innuedoes

1/29/2012 . Edited 1/29/2012 #8

"You know I can't control myself once it spills."

-Jay

1/29/2012 #9
Dreamyy

What a perfect invention a human is, how noble in his capacity to reason, how unlimited in thinking, how admirable in his shape and movement, how angelic in action, how godlike in understanding! There's nothing more beautiful. We surpass all other animals. And yet to me, what are we but dust?

- Shakespeare

1/29/2012 . Edited 1/29/2012 #10
Vendetta 5th

Standing on a silent platform, Fight the war, Fuck the Norm.

Township Rebellion-Rage Against the Machine

1/29/2012 #11
Last Girl Standing

"My motto is; without your head,, you'd be dead. PROTECT WHAT YOU HAVE IN IT."

- My Science Teacher, Mrs. Reeber, when speaking about EQ protection.

1/31/2012 #12
Last Girl Standing

"Now, Earthqu- VINH, I YOU DO NOT STOP BENDING THAT RULER I AM GOING TO BREAK IT OVER YOUR HEAD."

- My science teacher.

1/31/2012 #13
TheWebbz

"You come out here with your bright-ass purple shirt, and before that your bright green shirt, before that your bright orange shirt, you run around here lookin' like a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles!"

- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to John Cena on WWE Monday Night Raw

2/1/2012 #14
mockingjaywizard

I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.

Charles Dickens

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Bill Cosby

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~J.K. Rowling, "Padfoot Returns," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Sirius Black

2/2/2012 #15
Dreamyy

I love it when Nico's asleep. Derek's so nice to him~ I should like...put him in a coma or something

- i heart manga 89

2/5/2012 #16
yassp

"So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning-fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete."

-The Great Gatsby

2/5/2012 #17
TheWebbz

If you call me vampire chick one more time, I will wring your neck so tightly that you will make chicken noises for the rest of your life. Period.

-Miranda Cassidy(OC)

2/6/2012 #18
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Bitch: learning a new language is, like, so sexy.

Lulu: Mm, really? What languages do you take?

Bitch: Latin and Japanese. Although, Japanese isn't as sexy. Latin is.

Lulu: Latin's a dead language.

Bitch: Geez, Lulu, I wasn't talking to you.

Lulu: *looks around* I don't see anyone else here.

Bitch: Ugh. You're so immature.

Lulu: I'm not the one with the imaginary friend.

- Lulu and Regina-George-Wannabe.

2/7/2012 #19
Vendetta 5th

I loved her simply because I found her irresistible. Once for all; I knew to my sorrow, often and often, if not always, that I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be

-Dickens, Great expectations.

2/7/2012 #20
dreamer789

"Gentlemen, I believe that it's time for me to go polish my foot."

-My penis

2/7/2012 #21
Last Girl Standing

And the wind blows on, ever so gently, caressing the face of the next brokenhearted girl to fall in love with one of them, the screams of the last carried just too softly for her to hear.

-A novel I'm working on.

2/7/2012 #22
Vendetta 5th

The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night, He's all alone, some things will never change. Within his dreams he see's the life he made, The pain is deep. The girl he wants don't see no one into. It seems the feelings that she had are through

2/8/2012 #23
Little Tokyo Rose

"Derek is a pompous ass."

-Myself, from the S5 Chatzy.

2/12/2012 #24
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX

When life gives you lemons you make orange juice and let the world wonder how the heck you did

2/12/2012 #25
Vendetta 5th

That's when she said I don't hate you boy, I just want to save you while there's still something left to save

Savior-Rise Against

2/12/2012 #26

Reality continues to ruin my life.

Bill Watterson

2/12/2012 #27

Don't depend too much on anything in the world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in the darkness.

2/12/2012 #28
Little Tokyo Rose

"Love honestly isn't the thing I prefer. I'm more into the flowers and roses, just no mushy gushy love story for me."

- Kiki Byeontae of the S5

But we all know that's a lie. XD

2/12/2012 #29
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Dear god. I hope I don't start quoting Jerry McGuire.

- Ryden Forrest

2/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member