Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
dreamyy

Of course. :)

But, other people will start having that nightmare as well!

4/7/2012 #181
elementelmaster

Another nightmare (more for Charles) is any OC who has a talent that basically identifies who they are, and suddenly they can't use it anymore/suck at it o3o

4/7/2012 #182
veinte

It's spring, so maybe there can be red ants everywhere?

Example: Cassandra sitting down on a seat crawling with red ants.

4/7/2012 #183
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX

SPIDERS! like big hairy spiders in all the girl dorms *insert evil face*

4/7/2012 #184
TheOriginalVampCraze

More like inchworms are everywhere! XP

you could also have snakes coming out from hibernation and they are pissed or something like that.

4/7/2012 #185
dreamyy

WOOT. MORE MORE MORE.

SOME CAN BE LIKE... *INSERT MALE OC NAME HERE* DECIDED TO LEAVE *GIRL NAME HERE* AND GO AFTER *GIRL NAME HERE*. Anything nightmare-ish

4/7/2012 #186
TheOriginalVampCraze

Amber turning into a rabid dog? Is prowling the hallways and goes crazy whenever another student comes by?

She's always been scared of losing control so this would be her nightmare lol

4/7/2012 #187
dreamyy

WOOT. MORE MORE MORE.

4/7/2012 #188
Little Tokyo Rose

Something with Derek.

4/7/2012 #189
Little Tokyo Rose

OHHHHHHHHH

ZOMBIES. ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE.

4/7/2012 #190
dreamyy

Zombies coming out from underground? :D

It has to be a bit realistic, since this stuff is actually gonna happen to the OCs!

4/7/2012 #191
Little Tokyo Rose

Meh. Fuck realism.

Rat invasion, trolololololol.

4/7/2012 #192
dreamyy

So after the Spring Fling (Which will start sometime this weekend)... I have an idea for another plot.

Le Idea:

The OCs will start to have nightmares. But somehow, all the nightmares connect together. And about a week after they find out the nightmares are somehow connected, they wake up one day and find all the nightmares are actually coming true.

Sooo we'll need a set of nightmares the OCs will have (Try to make them a bit believable since they WILL happen to the students).

Le Nightmares:

1. Every OC's best talent (that practically defines who they are), suddenly disappears. They suck at that talent. They're suddenly... useless at it.

3. People would come to hate/scorn Denkou AND Sam, even if one of them tries to even talk to other people. (This will be a great opportunity to have F5 go after a student.. :) )

4. A werewolf (Amber) prowling the hallways... and she's hungry!~

5. Nico grows a 20 pound wart on his left cheek.

6. Spiders in the girls' dorms. Earthworms in the boys' dorms. Snakes in the hallways & cafeteria. Rats in the bathrooms. Invasion of red ants in garden.

8. Jay's old 'father-figure' calls out to him.

9. OC's having 'voices' start talking to them, telling them about all the things they've done wrong in their lives/in the rp.

10. Those voices in number 9? Well, that's not their only doing. These voices... they whisper sweet little lies to you.

4/7/2012 . Edited 4/10/2012 #193
Black'nBlue28

For Sam, random Bullies start picking on him, and he starts to pop his pills hourly, possibly coming close to or overdosing.

Not what I thought though, I thought it'd be a nightmare and I was gonna have Sam in school being bullied, and have his Psychologist tell him he's stronger now, and that he's got nothing to regret anymore.

4/7/2012 #194
elementelmaster

Another nightmare would a number of OC's having 'voices' start talking to them, telling them about all the things they've done wrong in their lives/in the rp (I was thinking of the two OC's who have gotten pregnant/Derek who would be forced to reconcile with the 'wrong' he's been doing by constantly having it whispered to him) o3o

4/7/2012 #195
Last Girl Standing

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

What if

what if

the next generation

{y'know, YoyoxDerek's kids, Seryn's kids, etc}

came from the future

into the past

the ones just now born 18

and yeah

I will rp them.

4/8/2012 #196
dreamyy

I FEEL LIKE... THAT SHOULD BE A DIFFERENT PLOT OF IT'S OWN.

Where like, all the student's kids are suddenly a part of the school.

OMG YES. We'll use that plot after the nightmare one or something ;D

4/9/2012 #197
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

I call one of the Seryn kids!!!!!

4/9/2012 #198
yassp

^^ AHHHH IT CAN BE LIKE SKINS. KJASGDSAHLASA

2ND GENERATION.

4/9/2012 #199
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

LOL, yeah~

Although that'd mean we'd have to decide on pairings...

4/9/2012 #200
Last Girl Standing

I legit started drawing them.

Discuss this in chat, okay.

4/9/2012 #201
A Ghost Who Walks
Could we get a cross-country team in sports?
4/9/2012 #202
dreamyy

We sort of already have a Track team, which is practically the same as cross-country.

4/9/2012 #203
TheOriginalVampCraze

vines that pull at your limbs to slow you down from running from everything else

4/10/2012 #204
dreamyy

Mehhhhhhhhh I think with all the strange critters & roaming wolf, we've got plenty to escape from... stopping them from running away is not as fun ;D

4/10/2012 #205
TheOriginalVampCraze

lol true. well then what else could we put? man eating plants?

4/10/2012 #206
dreamyy

._. That's too scary.

More student-related stuff. Break-ups? Fights? Couples cheating on one another?!

4/10/2012 #207
TheOriginalVampCraze

hmmm.

you know those voices you put up? maybe they could also spread convincing lies about couples?

4/10/2012 #208
dreamyy

OOOOOOOOOOOH GOOD ONE. ME GUSTA.

4/10/2012 #209
dreamyy

Le Idea:

The OCs will start to have nightmares. But somehow, all the nightmares connect together. And about a week after they find out the nightmares are somehow connected, they wake up one day and find all the nightmares are actually coming true.

Sooo we'll need a set of nightmares the OCs will have (Try to make them a bit believable since they WILL happen to the students).

Le Nightmares:

1. Every OC's best talent (that practically defines who they are), suddenly disappears. They suck at that talent. They're suddenly... useless at it.

2. Jay finds out just exactly how strong James's powers are.

3. People would come to hate/scorn Denkou AND Sam, even if one of them tries to even talk to other people. (This will be a great opportunity to have F5 go after a student.. :) )

4. A werewolf (Amber) prowling the hallways... and she's hungry!~

5. Nico grows a 20 pound wart on his left cheek.

6. Spiders in the girls' dorms. Earthworms in the boys' dorms. Snakes in the hallways & cafeteria. Rats in the bathrooms. Invasion of red ants in garden. The only safe place might be the shower.

7. So your OCs might've gotten past all the critters in their room & bathrooms...and are now safe in the shower. However, there is no hot water. Cold shower, anyone?

8. Jay's old 'father-figure' calls out to him.

9. OC's having 'voices' start talking to them, telling them about all the things they've done wrong in their lives/in the rp.

10. Those voices in number 9? Well, that's not their only doing. These voices... they whisper sweet little lies to you.

4/10/2012 . Edited 4/11/2012 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member