Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU
Whoever keeps deleting the freaking intro thread - stop. ANYWAYS. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourself: name, age, interests, bank account code... Whatever.
2/17/2012 #1
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Why, hello there *pedo face*

I'm Louisa. Call me that, and I swear, I shall maul your face. Lulu is good. Lululicious is cool. Lulunator is fine. Sluthole is fabulous. Lulukins is V's name for me. Feel free to add to my nicknames - I LOVE nicknames. Very much.

Anyways. I'm from the USA, and unless I blurt it out, you'll never know my age besides the fact that I'm between 15 and 17.

I've probably got the most...eventfullife on the forum, with the most random things happening to the worst. I can be seen complaining about that in the chat thread while everyone gives me advice and... other shiz.

Being the first here, I was like Bambi when I joined. No joke. Now I'm RPing kinky OC scenes and I look back on myself and have a major 'WTF' moment. I'm still quite innocent, but I take my newfound pervertedness to the extreme when noobs pop in - because, who am I kidding, I love noobs. I'm the official welcoming committee of the forum. Because noobs are my life.

CLAIMS TO FAME: First person on the forum, woo!

2/17/2012 . Edited 2/24/2012 #2
Dreamyy

If this gets deleted one more time, I'm going to demod you all and shove cacti up your rectums.

-

Hi, I'm Samar, 16 years old.

I probably won't like you.

2/17/2012 . Edited 3/3/2012 #3
Darling Dai

I don't know why this page has been deleted so many times, but I don't mind.

It makes me seem like I've been on the forum since the beginning. ;D

Anyway, the name's Dai. :) Feel free to call me whatever you like, though. I love nicknames. I find it horrible when nicknames I like don't stick (Past ex: Darling, Baby, Kit, Puppy). I like cutesy nicknames. Truthfully, though, you could refer to me by a long list of curse words and I wouldn't mind, as long as I knew it was me.

I was like a sweet, baby lamb when I joined this forum. It does corrupt you. D: I'm, like, a stalker-wolf in training, now. I'd like to hope that I'm still one of the most innocent ones here. :)

Anyway, I'm a chick, if you couldn't tell, and I'm in High School (which, btw, is a visual and performing arts school full of awesome, wacky people :)). I live on the East Coast of the US.

I like to pretend I'm funny. If you laugh at my jokes, I'll love you forever more~ :)

I talk a lot, and one of my main goals in life is to have everyone be my best friend. I'll suck up to anyone and everyone.

Also, I'm kind of a noob.

2/17/2012 #4
XxKissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleepxX

Hi! im Ali (feel free to call me anything else i dont mind :D)

Im 14 *cough* in 2 weeks XD just saying

anywayz im a bit random at times and i like making new friends and am usually really nice..... just dont make me mad 3:D

2/17/2012 #5
Inga's Truth

Hola! I'm Mjm... 14.... -shot-

2/21/2012 #6
ThornyRoseIsTrue

HI I'm Rose! Is it two late to enroll charcters?

2/21/2012 #7
Dreamyy

Of course not! :] Welcome, Rose.

2/21/2012 #8
ThornyRoseIsTrue

THANKS! off to go do that.

2/21/2012 #9
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Hi Rose! My name's Lulu :) I'm the official welcoming committee for the forum when I'm actually online, so just ask for meh in the chat thread. I'll actually prepare you for the horrors to come. Unlike others *cough* Dreamyy *cough* who will just throw you out into the open :D

2/21/2012 #10
Last Girl Standing

Hi, I'm Alex, and I'm an angsty, sarcastic, snarky, bitch.

I also like music.

GO GOOGLE RAT KING.

2/22/2012 #11
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

-_-

She's not really a bitch. She just likes to think so.

2/22/2012 #12
Vendetta 5th

You come here to my post on this thread thinking who is this idiot, yes? You want to know about the Comedian? Vendetta? V? That bastard whom I hate? Well let me tell you this, Who is but the form following the function of what. And what I am, is a person behind a metaphorical mask. I'm not questioning your powers of observation. I am merely trying to make you say:

"What the fuck?"

2/22/2012 #13
blank1672
I am the ever-so-sexy Joe, who is, infact, a girl. :)
2/22/2012 #14
Sassmaster Omega 620

Me: Sup, I'm Sparky.

*Slience in the crowd"

Me: Well..nice to meet you too.

2/24/2012 #15
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Hi there, Sparky! I'm Lulu - enroll a student, or go into the chat thread and make yourself known.

By the way... prepare yourself. We're quite... intimidating. Get ready.

2/24/2012 #16
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

Oh, hey, a new person! Yay~

And I wouldn't say intimidating. We're actually quite nice~ We just happen to all be insane.

Except for Leo. Still not sure why he continues to hang with us. If you want some normalcy, talk to him~

2/24/2012 #17
Darling Dai

PSSHH. I'm normal.... er.

2/24/2012 #18
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

I'm normal.

PshtwhoamIkidding.

2/24/2012 #19
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

...Okay, i will admit Dai is somewhat normal.

But Lulu, you're about as 'normal' as i am.

2/24/2012 #20
Darling Dai

There we go~ Normal #2 right here!

2/24/2012 #21
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

SH. DON'T TELL ANYONE.

I'm totally normal. Pfft. Normal as it can get. Pfft.

2/24/2012 #22
Vendetta 5th

Dai is to innocent to be normal, so she is on the otherside of the scale of strange. Leo too. *xD*

2/24/2012 #23
Darling Dai

... Thanks, V.

So I'm also not as pervy as most.

2/24/2012 #24
Liberty Prime

I might have to agree with V.

Sad to say but most people in the U.S. now of days are all perverted.

2/24/2012 #25
Darling Dai

I'm special~

2/24/2012 #26
blank1672
I am a speshul snowflake~
2/24/2012 #27
ILUVPHANTOMHIVE188
HI! Everyone u can call me phantom or hive. I had an old account but lost it so started a new one. But I have never done this but I know what rp is but never done it. I love music and anime and bunnys. And that's it now must make person.
2/25/2012 #28
Dreamyy

;o Oh. Super new, ey? WELL. Welcome to the RP~ :)

2/25/2012 #29
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU

Hi, Phantom! I'm Lulu the Sluthole. Nice to meet you!

2/25/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member