Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Dreamyy

Basically what the title says. This is your chance to let the OCs spill out their feelings and such. Have fun~

2/25/2012 #1
Dreamyy

Dear Diary,

I honestly thought he'd recognize me. I mean, what the fuck? I fucked him so many times and treated him so fucking good, yet he looked at me with those eyes. Cold, fucking hateful, fearing eyes. He obviously doesn't want to spend time with me, so I hired two ex-prostitutes to take him out this morning. Hopefully, he'll enjoy the company...he obviously likes toying around with other guys except me.

I already miss him.

Him. Him. Him. Nico.

Love,

Derek

2/25/2012 #2
Little Tokyo Rose

Dear Diary,

I'm extremely happy and angry right now. I'm finally in a relationship with Tommy, but even though I agreed to making it an open relationship...I still just don't trust him. I told him not to flirt with as many girls, but I bet, knowing him, that he's just going to do just that to piss me off. God damn, sometimes I don't even know why I fell in love with that ungrateful manwhore. At least he isn't too much like Derek (sorry for the diss). But despite that, Paris is nice. I have Griffith with me, so I guess I won't be crying every night because I miss Mr. Player so much. I just wish he would get his mind straight and be able to...commit for once.

It's making me crazy. Why can't he just do a simple thing?

Does he just not function that way?

Sincerely,

Dante Keo

2/25/2012 #3
Last Girl Standing

Dear Diary,

I'm freaking out. Ulysses knows. Derek knows. And then Seth and Clay and Rhian and Declan will know and this won't end good. They.... I'm so fucked. Despite that, Paris is lovely, even though Ulysses took my razors. I'll find something else.

Love,

Autumn Armmd

2/25/2012 #4
Crysagi-Chan
Dear Diary, I wish I could go home.Other than Marshall I have no friends.I've barely met anybody.I wish my mom would let me come home.Sincerely, Gracia
2/26/2012 #5
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor

Dear Diary,

I told him to stop, and he didn't. That's rape...isn't it? But it wasn't some random person. It was Derek. If I had known it was him, I wouldn't have told him to stop. (Hell, i would've been begging him not to). So does that count? And I can't bring myself to be mad at him. Not when he was nice afterwards. i mean, he even told those guys to buy me ice cream after. (On a side note, turns out Paris has Coldstones. Who knew?)

But he's pissed at me now. Can't say I blame him. I should've just stayed at school. So much for Paris being the "City of Love"

-Nico

2/26/2012 #6
Dreamyy

Dear Diary,

I fucking hate school.

- Owen

3/4/2012 #7
Little Tokyo Rose

Dear Diary,

Paris sucked. I hated it. I never want to go again.

- Yoyo

3/23/2012 #8
Black'nBlue28

Dear Diary,

I have a diary now? Awesome! I just got here, my new roomies asleep so I gotta be quiet, but it's not bad so far. Here's hoping it stays that way.

-Sam

3/23/2012 . Edited 3/23/2012 #9
yassp

Dear Diary,

I can't go anywhere without it smelling like food. I hate it. I know I'm supposed to eat or else I'll end up in the doctor's again but... thin is in and I want to be thin.

Love,

Poppy

P.S. does gum count as food?

3/28/2012 #10
Dreamyy

Dear Diary,

Fuck. A Diary? Gay.

Though, this whole sex change thing....fuck, am I sexually confused?

- Owen

4/3/2012 #11
Dreamyy

Dear Diary

I'm a baby daddy.

- Derek

4/8/2012 #12
Wisegirl1000

Dear Diary

I'm acting as if everything is alright.It's not.We KILLED a Person.Even if it was in self-defense , and we got off.

It's not right.Even if Dallas says it is.

I am a murder.

SINcerly,

Izzy

5/20/2012 #13
Raikissu

Dear Diary

Still don't know why i'm at this school, parents just shipped me of to keep a watch on my sister.

I don't mind...it's just i see so many couples and people kissing, hell even Suki has a girlfriend.

...I wish i could find one... maybe i will..maybe i wont...

-Rahzel

5/20/2012 . Edited 5/20/2012 #14
KaydenInuzuka

Dear Diary

I love Kai.

-Jd

5/20/2012 #15
Little Tokyo Rose

Dear Diary,

I need to see Owen again. I think I'm going crazy.

Love, Ina

5/20/2012 #16
Clarissa the Royal Knight

Dear Diary,

Today I found myself on some beach with a ton of people. There were nude people surrounding it and they had something creepy in between their legs. I wish I knew what it was... someone called it a penis. I wonder what that is. I hope to get off of this beach soon it starting to creep me out.

Love,

Jessamine

5/20/2012 #17
xXHungerGamesLuvXx

Dear Diary,

...Oh, why should I bother? You're not gonna listen to what I write anyways! You know why? Because you're just a stupid blank book, and this is supposed to be like a private journal, so no one is going to read it! Sigh... I'm writing in this book like I'm talking to an actual person! I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me...

Zeze

7/24/2012 #18
Dreamyy

Dear Diary,

I hate him, with passion. Out of all of Nico's friends--even the gay ones--I hate him the most. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact that Nico hardly blinked once when I touched him sensually. Maybe it's the fact that the boy is actually attractive, unlike most of Nico's other friends. Maybe because he was a threat to Nico and my relationship.

Or maybe...fuck, I hate to admit it...but maybe, I am insecure about whatever it is we have going on. So insecure, that I'm growing a fear of the thought of Nico liking another guy. All I can say is... he isn't like the rest. I can't tell Nico not to talk to him and that'd be that.

I can't even say his name. I despise it.

- Derek.

7/31/2012 #19
Stuffed Piggy

Dear Diary,

Or should I say Journal? I find that "Diary" tends to be more feminine in nature….I've accomplished my goal; well, a part of it. Yet I've derived no pleasure from it thus far. Have I come to regret my decision?

Uncle was skeptical when I approached him with the Heaven High School Scholarship from the Elite Private School. He was adamant in his belief that it was a hoax, that they (I've no knowledge to whom he was referring) would "conviently" run out of funding for the scholarship which would ensnare me in a lifelong debt to them because of the expense of the institution. Poor Uncle will not know that he is right, the Scholarship is a hoax. Though, only because, I myself, have paid for my tuition and not because of that ridiculus scenario that he concocted.

Uncle is a very lonely man. He may purvey himself to be sociable, but he has yet to let anyone enter his life for any duration of time. This, inadvertently, leads to him being very over protective of me. Not to say that's my reason for leaving him; no, on that front it is only because I am a very selfish being. I never could have told him of were the money originated from.

I assume I'm feeling…guilty(?) for my willful transgression. Unfortunately we are, at present, no longer on speaking terms. My ambition has led me to my current situation: On an airplane to my new School, restlessly writing my melodramatic woes to a non-existent entity known as "Diary". I shall end here, so that I may acquire a few hours of sleep...

Sincerely, Simon

8/9/2012 #20
Stuffed Piggy

Dear Journal,

It's been two days and I've yet to see the inside of my dorm. My luggage was taken in by the school because of their need to "assure" that I did not bring anything prohibited; so I have been stuck in an off location hotel with loaned school uniforms. The only saving grace, which has occurred to me, is my laptop. Thankfully I have been able to continue with my work unimpeded.

My music class has been left unattended to for some time, which left me in the position of tidying up.Has some cultural holiday cropped up that I am unaware of?

There was also the situation with the first student I have meet at Haven. He looked like a mobster, what with all the various scars littering his body. The fedora and his accent only added on to the image; I wouldn't be surprised if he did belong to some sort of mob family. However this boy has, from what I deduced yesterday, a positive disposition, which vastly contrasts with his appearance. The voice, with which he sung, charmed me. So much so, that for quite some time afterwards, I felt the need to express…heightened feelings. I am very…troubled with my reaction in his presence, yet I wish to encounter him once more. Although, with any luck, not relatively soon.

Sincerely, Simon

8/10/2012 #21
presleybue

Dear diary,

When my father first mentioned this private school, I wasn't sure how to react. Wether I should I should be happy about finally being able to stay in one place long enough to maybe make some friends, or not happy because maybe all the kids would be snobby rich kids. See I'm not one for the popular crowd, I just like my own space & stay out of people's way. But when I got here it wasn't so bad, I mean yes some of the kids were crazy & wacky, as in any school, but it was alright no one bothered me.

But then at lunch I found this really cool tree that would be perfect to sit in & read a good book, so that's what I did....Well I did until this guy tried climbing it & crashed to the ground. At first I thought he was a bit crazy, but he seemed really nice & cool & he made me laugh so much. He also gave me my first kiss....& wow what a kiss it was. I felt tingles from my lips all the way down to my toes. Is it normal to feel like this about a boy I just met?

With love, Savannah

8/11/2012 #22
presleybue

Dear diary,

OMGOSH! I think I'm in love! I've never felt this fluttering in my chest or stomach & it only happens when I'm near him. Jairius to be exact. His kisses make me tremble & I would have let him go farther, but then his roommate, Hari, walked in, but that was alright. It was a bit soon for us to that far. Plus, we then remembered we still had class & had to hightail it to get there in time, but I'm happy to report that him & I have the same classes, which is so awesome! His friend, Hari also has the same class, which is also cool because they are the only kids I know so far. I do like Jairius's friend Hari, he seems really nice & sweet, but so sad. I wish I could think of something that will help be happy again.

With love,

Savannah

8/12/2012 #23
Stuffed Piggy

Dear Journal,

He has a disquieting resemblance to…who I used to be. Appearance aside, it was all in his ambiance, the sudden awareness that…overwhelmed me in his unwanted company. My heart rate went up, I pettily lashed out with little provocation from him, and I ran (metaphorically of course). I'm changing again, but I'm…terrified. Am I growing in character, or am I simply regressing to who I once was?

Either way, it seems I must move into my new lodgings. Hiding away in my hotel room won't solve any of my problems, but this respite seems to have prepared me somewhat, though I still have reservations in relation to myself.

I had hoped I outgrew my running away.

Sincerely, Simon

8/14/2012 #24
Stuffed Piggy

Dear Journal,

I meet my roommate today, except I saw a tad too much of him as well.

Sincerely, Simon

8/15/2012 #25
Stuffed Piggy

Dear Journal,

My roommate is having an affair with a married woman. I'm no one to judge, but I can't stop myself from having an opinion either. Does being wealthy strip them of their reservations?

The company is progressing; the last issue was published internationally. Each issue never has the same cover models; we need to find novel, nubile participants. Two of my class mates fit the description and theme that we're going for, but they might feel…perturbed if I approach them with the proposition.

I'll first weigh the pros and cons.

Sincerely, Simon

8/17/2012 #26
King of the Dark Abyss
Dear Journal, I'm freaking out here i'm trapped in my own body by a crazed demon lord i don't know what to do i'm just watching as my possessed self is hurt others i wish i could do something! HELP ME!,Sen
8/19/2012 #27
presleybue

Dear diary,

Jairius & I just made love for the very first time, & ohmgosh, it was the most wonderful experience of my life up to date. At first he was so gentle, but then he went harder & faster & it just felt so good. I hope we do that again.

Forever yours, Savannah

8/20/2012 #28
presleybue

Dear Diary,

Well I guess Jairius & I are over, but I wish I knew why. We were such a good time & then he said something as a joke to Hari & then Maria left. Now Jairius is pushing me away & I feel like I'm all alone. Just like I di when I lived with my parents. Why would he this to me? Was I just someone to lose his virginity to? I thought he loved me, was it all a lie?

Please help me...

Yours truly, Savannah

8/24/2012 #29
LenxKaitoYaoi

Dear Diary,

Iwas more or less forced into this school, my brother saying he needed me here with him and to help take care of Ellena. I can't complain much though, I did need to go back and graduate. I am a bit old to be in high school though huh? Heh, well I suppose I can take pride in the fact I got away with passing off to be ten years younger than I really am. Guess I look good for a man nearing his 30s. At any rate it's been three months since I lost my dear Pastel, I miss him… a lot. I hadn't intended to but Jairius caught me crying yesterday. I wish I at least could have given him that kiss I promised him, I regret not getting to give him that much. Mmn actually I think I will call you Pastel, I feel a little better doing that. I can tell him anything.

With that said, I met a girl yesterday… she's so… different. In a good way. She reminds of you sometimes, the side of you I saw when you fought your hardest that fateful day. She's rather aggressive at times, Jairius seems to be her punching bag. But I… think I really am in love with her. She doesn't seem to have any interest in Hiri at all… I love you still Pastel but you would want me to move on right? I can't stay depressed… I've quit smoking too. She really has made me very happy… Maria… her name is so pretty. Well I think I have ranted enough, Maria is a little upset since today is the anniversary of her mother's murder. I feel bad for her… I know how she feels though, I lost you to a vicious murder as well… I don't know when your birthday is but I'll say it anyway. Happy birthday, Pastel… you would be 15… so young, it's a shame your life was cut short. I could have shown you so much already. I went to my favorite beach I told you about and cried for hours there… I miss you… I'll shut up for now.

Always here,

Hari.

8/25/2012 . Edited 8/25/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member