Saved By the Bell
Gossip, education, and everything social; these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little highschool. But Professor Dreamyy accidentally added an ingredient to the concoction: Power! This is a school roleplay. Humans and anything supernatural is accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Dreamyy

[Behind the school is full of forestry. Be careful, get too far into the forest and you might get lost.. ]

4/22/2012 #1
elementelmaster
Kit was laughing gleefully as he and the rest of the students marched their way into the forest. Hia goldem eyes scanned everything, surveying it with great interest, "Hmmmm...what are we doing out here exactly Eva-sensei?" He finally asked, having no clue what to do from here. He let out a chuckle at his own ignorance for the situation.
4/22/2012 #2
Dreamyy

"Actually," Eva said, clasping her hands together, "We're going to play a little survival game. Who wants to be 'it'?" She smiled innocently at her students, eyeing each of them for a moment.

4/22/2012 #3
KaydenInuzuka

Addy sighed considering he was outside he felt there was no reason not to light up a cigarette. Pulling one out he slipped the filet in to his mouth and lit the opposite end.

4/22/2012 #4
TheOriginalVampCraze

Amber looked around at the familiar surroundings. her last full moon she spent most of her time around here. "'It' as being the hunter or something?" Amber asked Eva

4/22/2012 . Edited 4/22/2012 #5
elementelmaster
Kit didn't care why or how, all he knew was that if someone got attention he wanted it to be him! He shot his hand into the air, "Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Eva-sensei! Pick me!" The Kitsune exclaimed, ignoring those around him, "I wanna play!" He gave a sly and happy grin, snickering slightly as it was his nature to do so, "Me-eee!" He sang.
4/22/2012 #6
Little Tokyo Rose

I'd probably die if I was it, Drystan thought to herself, gazing around the forest and at the other students. Particularly Kit. She'd never seen him before, as she hadn't with a few other people, and she was just...curious.

4/22/2012 #7
Black'nBlue28

Sam looked around, seeing no one volunteering, either out of fear or caution. Giving a heavy sigh, he raised his hand "I'll be it. Not like anyone else will go."

4/22/2012 #8
Dreamyy

Eva let out a slow, somewhat irritated sigh as she turned her gaze back to Kit. "Yes, Kit, you may." She said, just wanting him to calm down. "So," She said, turning her gaze back to everyone else, "Here are the rules. While the rest of you try to run out and find a nice hiding spot, Kit has five minutes to find every single one of you. The second he touches you, you have to come back right here immediately," She said, pointing at the spot in front of her, "Easy enough?"

She didn't wait for an answer. "Good. Now, here's the only rule: You may use your specialty however you like.... but no killing allowed. Now go!"

4/22/2012 #9
Little Tokyo Rose

Drystan quickly took off into the forest, heading towards the place with the thickest trees. She hopefully wouldn't be the first one followed by Kit...he'd probably be able to catch her. But, nonetheless, she kept her mind focused and continued running through the forest.

4/22/2012 #10
TheOriginalVampCraze

Amber winked at Kit before taking off in a flash, knowing exactly where to go and what to do.

4/22/2012 #11
KaydenInuzuka

Addy sighed and turned in to a cheetah he was out of sight in the blink of an eye. He found a lake which he jumped in to taking the perfect form of a a fish joining a school of them.

((To be honest this is Addy's kinda challenge since he can take perfect form of an animal, the only person who would be able to tell Addy apart easily would be James cause he could just listen to Addy's thoughts....))

4/22/2012 . Edited 4/22/2012 #12
Black'nBlue28

Sam took off, not as fast as Amber, but fast enough. he ran for a good while and looked up at a fairly large tree. "Let's see if a werewolf can be a spidermonkey." he muttered, running up the trunk of the tree and jumping onto the lowest branch. Hoisting him self up, he grinned "Awesome, no where to go but up." he muttered as he started to climb.

4/22/2012 #13
Little Tokyo Rose

Drystan eventually found a tree she could climb, and she stopped in front of it. "Might as well," Drystan muttered to herself, reaching up for a branch and then starting to climb the tree.

4/22/2012 #14
TheOriginalVampCraze

Amber ran near to the middle of the woods where there was a hollowed out dead tree with a narrow opening at the bottom. She was happy she knew the surrounding area, she thought as she climbed up the trunk on the inside till she was in front of a crack big enough to see through and scents to roll in so she would know if kit was coming or not

4/22/2012 #15
elementelmaster
Kit got on all fours, shaking his body his ears and tail appeared, "Go!" He exclaimed excitedly and went for his first target, Sam. With inhumane speed and elegance the fox boy charged into the forest and followed the werewolf's scent. It had taken him little to no time at all to find him. "Hmph." He looked up, seeing the boy climbing. He jumped once, landing on a low branch. He almost lost his balance but he continued with the momentum of his jumps, climbing higher, using branches from trees near by to attempt to get at the new pup, " I see you Sam!" He cried as he continued to move with elegance.
4/22/2012 #16
Black'nBlue28

Sam hear the annoyingly familliar voice of Kit an looked down "Shit." he cursed softly. Taking a deep breath, he swung his body over to the branch of a nearby tree, and dropped to the forest floor. As soon as his feet touched down he ran like the wind. "Sorry kitsune boy you ain't getting me that easily." he growled, trying to move even faster.

4/22/2012 #17
elementelmaster
The kit said nothing and only charged forward, not going to the floor but instead branch to branch. He raised his finger like a gun, aiming he fired balls of flame at the teeange wolf boy's feet, attempting to trip him up as he did, a grin on his face all the while he tracked the boy. He didn't care how well he did in this challenge, he was jilust having fun now.
4/22/2012 #18
Black'nBlue28

Sam yelped as the fireballs exploded behind him. He tumbled, end up on his hands and knees, but something told him to press on as he was. So off he went, running on all fours like an animal, and somewhat faster than before. "This shouldn't feel natural should it? What ever, as long as that stupid fox doesn't catch me I'm fine."

4/22/2012 #19
elementelmaster
The moment Sam had stumbled Kit picked up his speed, rushing ahead of Sam. As he heard the boy near his back he stopped and jumped down, landing infront of him and throwing a ball of flame straight at him, wanting to see the boy struggle for a moment. If Sam managed to avoid it the kit was ready to dash forward and tap him, if he didnt...well now he was on fire, which was equally as amusing.
4/22/2012 #20
Black'nBlue28

Sam tripped and fell flat on his face as Kit jumped down as he raised himself, he caught the scent of burning fabic and heat on his back.

"Kitsune, you are truly an asshole. AHHH!" he screamed as he rolled on the ground, trying to put out the fire. Getting up, he saw what was left of his clothes were charred and filthy. "Nuts to this, just tap me and get it over with." he muttered rubbing his eyes, too tired to fight anymore.

4/22/2012 #21
TheOriginalVampCraze

An uncommonly known fact about werewolves is that they can feel if others are being harmed if the other was bit by the first. Amber could feel that Sam was in danger. That means Kit has gone after him. She smirked to herself and looked out the crack, even though she knew they were no where near her.

4/22/2012 #22
elementelmaster
The kitsune was already next to him and had a hand on his head, snickering, "One down~!" Without even waiting for a response he sniffed the air and charged to the left, chasing after the nearest person, "Time to play with fire!" He cried excitedly as he chased after the fire user who was next on his list.
4/22/2012 #23
Little Tokyo Rose

Drystan was currently hopping carefully from tree branch to tree branch, trying to get as high up in the trees as she could. Hopefully he couldn't smell her...well, she always smelled like nothing. Nothing except fire, of course. She vaguely recalled that kitsunes used fire in some way...but she couldn't remember what. "Fighting fire with fire," Drystan mumbled, raising an eyebrow. "That'll be fun."

4/22/2012 #24
Black'nBlue28

Sam groaned and ran back to Mrs.Eva "Okay, I was caught, but not for lack of trying, that guy friggin hates me. Also I like your shampoo, easy to find in the forest." he chuckled.

4/22/2012 #25
Dreamyy

Eva blinked. "Right, well, please keep such comments to yourself," She said, frowning slightly. "Stand beside me until the others have been captured. There's only two minutes left."

4/22/2012 #26
elementelmaster
The Kit was running from branch to branch, moving quickly and elegantly, "Fire-chan!" He exclaimed, sensing her closer, "I'm coming for you!" He laughed as he charged forward, his fox ears twitching as he heard her human feet thumping roughly against the different branches, "Bingo~" he mumbled and moved in her direction.
4/22/2012 #27
Black'nBlue28

Sam rolled his eyes "Fine." he muttered and waited for the others, letting his senses take over and fell different elements of the forest. he sat down and closed his eyes, taking in the smell of the trees, the feel of the air, the sound of the animals and Kit trying to burn half the friggin forest down.

4/22/2012 #28
Little Tokyo Rose

Drystan just managed to hear his voice, and then narrowed her eyes. She continued to climb, a lot faster than before, hoping he wouldn't somehow catch up to her. "Shit, shit, shit shit..." She mumbled, her voice raising as she continued to climb.

4/22/2012 #29
elementelmaster
The Kitsine came to a stop, now on the same tree as she, he was only a good number of branches lower, "Found you!" He exclaimed excitedly and started to jump up, bouncing off of the tree trunk in his attempt to catch up to the teenager, his fox grin never leaving him as he made his move for her, "We can do this the easy way~! Or the hard way Fire-chan!" He shouted upwards in her direction.
4/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dreamyy Darling Dai, BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member