The Darkness on the Horizon
{SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!} Two sides, two goals, one universe. The Heroes of Light are a group of keyblade wielders trying to find their way. The group has gone on many adventures but none as big as the one they are leading up to. The Order is a group of people coming together to form a Utopian universe, stopping at nothing to get what they want. In one final battle, these two sides will face off but not before going through their own hardships and falls. Who will be victorious? Perhaps you can help.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Scribbification

"Then go back to sleep," he teased, pushing her back against the pillow. "Want me to sing you a lullaby?"

12/23/2011 #211
becksterRES

Lying back, she looked up and blushed. "Umm..." she pointed to the ceiling where Nova was hanging, grinning with a mistletoe in hand.

12/23/2011 #212
Scribbification

He looked up. "Batwoman," he mumbled, blinking twice. Then he looked at Amber. "Be warned - if you're Kate, I will kill you," he said, before lightly pressing his lips to hers.

12/23/2011 #213
becksterRES

Grinning, Amber placed a hand on the back of his head as she kissed back. After a moment, she leaned back.

"Thank you, Nova."

Nova grinned. Merry Christmas, Amber. Then, she disappeared in a flash of light.

12/23/2011 #214
Scribbification

"Merry Christmas," Neb whispered, his eyes glinting bright as he kissed her one last time before standing up and stretching. "Night. Get enough sleep. See ya' around, Amber..." Smirking, he paused in the doorway. "Unless~, you want me to stay here..."

12/23/2011 #215
Sun and Moon Entity

Gia pulls away for air and shivers. "Wow...It feels really cold out here..."

12/23/2011 #216
becksterRES

Amber bit her lip before she wore a sly grin. Stretching her arms towards him, she pouted and said, "Make the nightmares go away."

Nova and Soul's mouths dropped.

12/23/2011 #217
Scribbification

He looked around the room, containing his own smirk and asking innocently, "But where would I sleep?"

12/23/2011 #218
becksterRES

Her eyes held a bit of mischief in them as she replied, "Well you have to be next to me if you want to keep the nightmares away." She looked down sadly trying to not smirk.

12/23/2011 #219
Scribbification

His arms wrapped around her from the side. "Okay," he said simply, spontaneously using her shoulder as a pillow. "Night, gorgeous."

12/23/2011 #220
becksterRES

Amber grinned as she replied, "Night, Nameless. Merry Christmas."

12/23/2011 #221
Scribbification

He pulled her closer and nuzzled into her neck, yawning. "I think it's past midnight, but same here."

12/23/2011 #222
Sun and Moon Entity

"I've got to go. See you tomorrow, Timber," Crystal says, leaving the room.

"...It's getting really late," Gia sighs, giving Luminus another kiss before standing up, "We better get rested up. The first round isn't until three days from now."

12/23/2011 #223
becksterRES

"Whatever," Amber replied. "I still have to give you something in the morning," she said as she yawned. "Good night." With that, she fell asleep.

12/23/2011 #224
becksterRES

Amber woke up and place a hand on her head as she sat up. She looked over and noticed a sleeping Nameless next to her. Smiling, she got up and got ready in the bathroom quietly before she snuck over to him. After giving him a thoughtful look, she went to her desk and scribbled down a note before placing it next to him with a necklace on top of it.

She stood straight and looked over at his sleeping face. Grinning, she gently untied his bandana and walked out the door before letting her hair loose and tying his bandana on her head.

12/24/2011 . Edited 12/24/2011 #225
Dragon-Rider12

Timber woke up still on the couch. Yawning and stretching, she left Nightmare and wandered into the hallway, eventually finding Amber with Nameless' bandanna.

"Hey Blaze. I'm guessing Nameless came back..?"

12/24/2011 #226
Scribbification

Neb woke up soon after Amber left, yawning as he stood as well. His hand went to his head habitually to retie the bandanna - and it wasn't there, the same as Amber. He picked up the note and necklace, smirking a bit as he read it.

12/24/2011 #227
Zexiontwo

"Morning," Luminus says softly, walking into Gia's room. "I made you and Crystal breakfast. It's good...I hope."

12/24/2011 #228
Sun and Moon Entity

"Morning, 'Lumi!'" Crystal replies, getting up and giving Luminus a hug. Gia groans as she wakes up, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Crystal looks at the breakfast and starts eating. "This is better than Gia's cooking."

12/24/2011 #229
becksterRES

Nameless,

Sorry about running away like that, I need to get somethings done for my other team...and to be honest, I need to get some steam out of my system.

Anyway, the necklace I left you is sort of like a Christmas present. My friend back in Acceber and I spent years trying to perfect it and this was the end result. I really want you to have it.

A friend of mine will find you and tell you more about the necklace. When you figure out how to use it, you'll be able to fine me ;)

Love,

Amber

P.S. I think you're missing something...

12/24/2011 #230
Zexiontwo

"Crystal!" Luminus fusses.

12/24/2011 #231
becksterRES

"What makes you say that?" Amber replied with a grin.

12/24/2011 #232
Scribbification

Neb put the note in his pocket and dangled the necklace before his eyes. "You forgot that I'm missing my bandanna as well as you," he mumbled, placing the necklace with the note and walking out into the hallway.

12/24/2011 #233
Sun and Moon Entity

"What?" Crystal asks innocently.

"It's fine," Gia comments, still wearing her pajamas as she joins the two.

12/24/2011 #234
becksterRES

"Excuse me," a teenage girl with blond hair said to Nameless. "You're Nameless, aren't you?"

12/24/2011 #235
Dragon-Rider12
"You're wearing his Bandanna." Timber laughed a little.
12/24/2011 #236
Scribbification

"Yeah." He took the necklace out. "Do you have any idea what this is, besides the obvious?"

12/24/2011 #237
Zexiontwo

"I'm sure Gia can cook just fine." Luminus says, taking a small drink.

12/24/2011 #238
becksterRES

The girl nodded. "Yep, this necklace is special. I'm surprised she gave it away," she replied as she gazed at the necklace with a small smile. "It's something to connect you with your friends in a way."

12/24/2011 #239
becksterRES

Amber grinned. "I'm just 'borrowing' it," she replied as she brought her hand up to the bandana.

12/24/2011 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Darkness on the Horizon Leader Scribbification, becksterRES
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member