The Darkness on the Horizon
{SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!} Two sides, two goals, one universe. The Heroes of Light are a group of keyblade wielders trying to find their way. The group has gone on many adventures but none as big as the one they are leading up to. The Order is a group of people coming together to form a Utopian universe, stopping at nothing to get what they want. In one final battle, these two sides will face off but not before going through their own hardships and falls. Who will be victorious? Perhaps you can help.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Zexiontwo

The girl smirked as her face changed into one with long red head hair that fell down her back with a shake and emerald green eyes. "Took you long enough. You were very easy to kill."

3/5/2012 #481
Scribbification

Nameless snarled, slipping into a battle position. "Why does everyone here have green eyes?"

3/5/2012 #482
Zexiontwo

The girl shrugs. "I don't know, why don't you tell me. And I wouldn't waste my energy, you can't use any sort of magic or weapon in here while you're a soul."

3/5/2012 #483
Scribbification

He smirked. "Class Zero, bitch. I don't need a weapon."

3/5/2012 #484
Zexiontwo

The girl shrugs again, pulling out her greatsword. "I've strict instructions not to let you leave alive."

3/5/2012 #485
Scribbification

"Greatsword. Powerful, but slow," Nameless said, as if reciting from a textbook. "Trust me; you're going to have to tell your boss that you failed."

3/5/2012 #486
Zexiontwo

"I can't fail." she laughed. "My victory's guaranteed."

3/5/2012 #487
Scribbification

Nameless oddly smiled. "As a friend of mine would say, pride is a sin, and a deadly one."

3/5/2012 #488
Zexiontwo

"Me?" a voice asked as Luminus appeared next to the girl.

3/5/2012 #489
Scribbification

"...Luminus," Nameless said, not trusting this to not be another illusion, "custom weapon shape of mine. Go."

3/5/2012 #490
Zexiontwo

"Omega shaped throwing blade." Luminus replied.

3/5/2012 . Edited 3/5/2012 #491
Scribbification

Nameless relaxed slightly but focused on the girl. "So you're dead too. Mind helping me destroy her?"

3/5/2012 #492
Zexiontwo

"No." Luminus replied as the girl stepped forward.

"I'm afraid the tides have changed." she smirked. "What was that again about me not winning?"

3/5/2012 #493
Scribbification

Nameless muttered something in a foreign language. "I still know you're going to lose," he replied after a moment with a small, bitter chuckle. "Whether I'll win, though, is a completely different matter. After all, I house multiple souls." He smirked at the two of them again as four figures loomed up behind him. "Thank you, Hades~."

3/5/2012 #494
Zexiontwo

Morte smirked as the four shadows sprouted up into people from behind her.

"You don't see the big picture, do you hotshot?" she laughed.

3/5/2012 #495
Scribbification

"I live moment to moment, and don't really do murals," he replied snarkily.

3/5/2012 #496
Zexiontwo

She laughed, throwing her head back for a moment. "Think about it real hard, then tell me when you've got a guess."

3/5/2012 #497
Scribbification

Nameless sighed long sufferingly and assumed a thinking position.

3/5/2012 #498
Zexiontwo

The girl smirked. "Don't take too long," she said, running forward.

3/5/2012 #499
Scribbification

Nameless remained in his position as the first of the four figures behind him darted out of the shadows, knocking the girl back with a powerful kick to the chest.

3/5/2012 #500
Zexiontwo

The four shadows that had been behind the girl intercepted as she continued the dash forward.

3/5/2012 #501
Scribbification

Nameless easily stepped out of the way, letting the second figure slide into his place. Nameless retained his thinker's stance.

3/5/2012 #502
Zexiontwo

Another shadow took the girls place as the girl appeared from beneath Nameless's shadow and pulled him to the ground before sinking in.

3/5/2012 #503
Scribbification

Nameless flipped back up to stand, wondering why Luminus hadn't attacked him yet.

3/5/2012 #504
Zexiontwo

The girl appeared under the back flip, slashing Nameless across his back.

3/5/2012 #505
Scribbification

Nameless caught her, ignoring the cosmetic wound as he used her momentum against her to slam her to the ground. He landed smoothly on his feet, folding his arms again.

3/5/2012 #506
Zexiontwo

She shifted as she hot the ground, knocking Nameless's feet out from under him and striking another blow before kicking him back.

3/5/2012 #507
Scribbification

Nameless caught himself on his arms, swiveling a bit to roundhouse her in the head.

3/5/2012 #508
Zexiontwo

She caught the foot, slashing both legs before kicking him between them and throwing him away.

3/5/2012 . Edited 3/5/2012 #509
Scribbification

Nameless again caught himself, realizing that it was a bit useless to attack her. He stood up again, focusing on defense rather than offense this time.

3/5/2012 #510
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Darkness on the Horizon Leader Scribbification, becksterRES
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member