Twilight: the next generation
The Forum had a good run about 2 and a half years but it slowed down and I didn't have time for it to keep it active. I hope others continue the world of Twilight and you are welcome to use ideas from my forum for yours. Peace Love Twilight *Closed*
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
SecretlyAngryMio

Name Arrianna

2. Nickname A Aria Arie

3. i am both a role player and writer

4. arrianna on adventure time and legend of korra and my own forum for legend of korra

5. i am currently working on a book and love writing fan fiction. i encourage all of you to take a look at my legend of korra RP forum

5/15/2013 #91
EssHale
Name: Esme (and yes, that is actually my name) Nickname: Essy, Ess, E I am a writer, beta reader, and rp'er I play Esme on various RP forums, I also use an OC, Lauren, also on various rps I am.currently working on several projects, including a script
6/11/2013 #92
XLoopyTheColorGuardistX
Name - Lauren Nickname - Loopy Character - Emily Young I'm a huge dork. I watch Doctor Who. Looooooovvve Twilight and Harry Potter. And I'm a bandzie.
7/15/2013 #93
Beethoven Not Mozart

Can I join? If I can can someone please pm me so I know?

1. Maggie

2. Penguin, Maggz, Bright, The Hatter

3. Both.

4. Hopefully I can post an OC...

5. I was once on the Twilight Mania Roleplay, left it about a year ago and created my own forum that is still up and running. I'd love to be apart of another Twilight Forum again as I've just returned from a trip to Forks and was reminded how cool it was. :)

8/11/2013 . Edited 8/11/2013 #94
xXOnceUponABaeXx

Hi can I join? O.o

9/22/2013 #95
Elenabrazil

1. Elenabrazil

2. Elena

3. Esme

4. I think it's good at first but when it was made to a movie suddenly it's not so good anymore

11/11/2013 #96
GrimFWaters

2. Grim

4. I am working on writing One Last Wish, which is a pre-twilight story about a dying girl.

5. I am relatively new to the site, so some views/reviews/favorites/follows would be EXTREMELY appreciated. If anyone looks at my stories, I will love you forever!

11/26/2013 #97
Shakaka

Hello! Nice to (kinda) meet you all :)

1. Name: I'd rather use my pen name - Shakaka

2. Nickname: Shak or Shaka

3. Roleplayer or Writer: Both

4. Currently RP'ing as: Rosalie Hale/Cullen

12/5/2013 . Edited 12/5/2013 #98
Peanut.Butter.TARDIS

Name: The Doctor (Just kdding!)

Nickname: Whatever you find suitable

Roleplayer

Characters: Aaron D'arco

Anything else?: Nope.

3/2/2014 #99
XxCanadaxX

1. Name (first only for safetly reasons) Mira

2. Nickname (if any) Clover, Canada

3. Roleplayer or Writer both

4. Charater(s) you play/ Stories you are working on Warriors stories, Doctor Who, and Futurama

5. Anything else you would like to share? HI

3/13/2014 . Edited 3/13/2014 #100
DanceWithTheMoon

Name: I do not wish to say.

Nickname: None. Though perhaps the name 'Black' would suffice.

Roleplayer or Writer: Both I presume.

Stories you are working on: None at the moment.

Other information: I'm a stoic, anti-social, misanthropic male fan of Twilight whose favorite color is black. That is basically all there is about me. The only reason I'm here and being social is because I want to be.

3/16/2014 . Edited 3/16/2014 #101
SandyCabrera
Name: I'm Sandra or sandy,sanda,rara,rary or whatever else you want to come up with :) Rper or writer: hmmm,both for sure. Stories I'm working on are two at the moment that are giving me a hard time. Well, I like the show The Fosters, um bagels, dogs..hate cats with a vengeance. Oh, blood and chocolate is my second favorite book. I think Leah is super awesome,girls rule. My brother and I fight a lot because we love each other,lol...that's all I remember right now.
3/17/2014 #102
Malignant Muse

Name: I'd rather not.

nickname: Ink, Inky, Inkster,

Roper or Writer: Both

stories I' working on: None at the moment

other: I've always loved te book and movie series, reading and watching all the Twilight movies and books, I soon came to love the series depsite all the bad talk about it, and now I'm here. ;)

3/24/2014 . Edited 3/24/2014 #103
West-By-East
1. Alix. 2. West, Westie, Exorcist. 3. Both. 4. N/A at the moment. 5. I'm a chronic procrastinator, I have OCD, Avoidant Personality Disorder and Gender Dysphoria. Woohoo.
4/10/2014 #104
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Forum Moderators: APersonYouWillNeverKnow Jesse'sGhostGirl28
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member