99% of the time, Major Berenice Wolfe is in control, formidable, and anything but a coward. So why did she run away from the one person who was ever there for her in the remaining 1%, when she can't quite hide her vulnerability? In a dramatic twist of fate, post Into the Abyss, Serena learns that nobody can be 100% strong- not even Bernie Wolfe. Re-posted with a few tweaks, sorry.
Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,606 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 12/23/2016 - Serena C., Bernie W.