Poll: How many Chapters Should Eternal Love and Fertility Be? Vote Now!
Author has written 75 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Pokémon, Twilight, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Radiata Stories, Steins;Gate/シュタインズ ゲート, Tales of the Abyss, and Devil is a Part-Timer/はたらく魔王さま.
My legal name is Virgil Lucas Krejci and
I'm the type of person that really likes Caramelldansen and FUKKIRETA.
My hair is outrageous.
Like: Struggling to see through my hair
Dislike: Slicking my hair back to interact with complex traffic conditions and navigate treacherous roads/Interact with people I care about
Like: Spending money
Dislike: Forgetting wallet
Like: Sitting on rocks
Dislike: Overtly sabotaging myself
Obsessive fetishes: Being right, Love and Attention. Writing And Math. Poker. Studying. Certain shippings...
Now that you're familiar with my preferences, know that;
- I've Produced a short story in a best selling short fiction anthology on a technicality. Wasn't supposed to be working on the project, but a better writer than me dropped out.
- I tell people that I'm a bestseller. It's technically true.
- I'm supposed to inherit a 224$ million dollar estate.
- Can't really complain about that
- I find a way to complain
- About everything
- I've Been called a spoiled brat by everyone important to me.
- I won a German national Mathematics competition when I was 17, and STILL tell people about it years later
- I played poker professionally for three years, and still sometimes compete. With my dad's money. I think I'm one of those people that's useless without their parents.
- What are people like that called again?
- Spoiled brats.
- I'm a med student at Boston University
- I've done articles for the Atlantic, The New York Times, Spare Change, TLC Arts and Music, the Rising Tide and the Quincy Sun
-23 years Old
- I'll do anything to win your affection. I'm desperate for attention
- PLEASE LOVE ME
I am your Extra Victory, of course. I'm at your service. Everyone needs Extra Victory in their lives, right? Let me fill that void in your life. I've done many commissions, and I'm always taking more. I do reply to every message or review as automatically and more easily than I breathe. Reviewing a story of mine guarantees it's next chapter will someday exist; more reviews improve the pace at which they appear. You can theoretically keep my stories going forever...If you like. Should you want Lemons, I have a proficiency in them. Merely post reviews requesting one, and ye shall receive. I always seem to have several in the works, but can generally take more. My shipping is strong. My ships circumnavigate the globe.