Author has written 6 stories for Hunter X Hunter.
On a semi-permanent hiatus...
Thank you to all those who sent me reviews or put my stories on their favorites list. I apologize if I don't usually respond but that's only because I haven't been active on FFN for a while and don't regularly check the email connected to this account. Be sure though that I really appreciate getting feedback on my stories and I'll probably continue or write new fics once i'm less busy in the future :)
1) My pen name 'sailor aidos' is from Sailor Moon and from Greek mythology.
2) I'm presently in Singapore but I'm Filipino.
3) I sometimes insert Japanese words or phrases in my fics for practice. I took Nihongo for three years but that was like years ago and I've never been to Japan. So I quite never got pass "Korewa isu desu. Suwate kudasai." (This is a chair. Please sit down.) Pathetic! Hahaha!
4) I have only written for Hunter x Hunter and I usually finish my fics fairly quickly but since this semester started, I always get stuck. :(
5) My fics usually have a romantic theme to it which is really odd considering that HxH isn't exactly conducive for romantic pairings and since I'm biased for a HisoMachi pairing, my fics always have them.
6) I'm also more of an idea-generator than a real writer hehehe (this is a very bad confession). Meaning, I like making up plots for my stories but actually writing it into a full-blown, detailed and well-paced story is another matter. Now you know the reason why my fics are light and short har, har!
7) I'm a fan of many animes but I don't usually read fanfics about most of them. I don't know why, it's just is (insert sweatdrop here). And what I like to read is what I also like to write so I go for humor/parody and romance fics more.
8) The fics I usually prefer to read have these themes and characters/pairings:
Hunter X Hunter - anything that has Hisoka (especially with Machi); KilluaxGon friendship fics; humorous situations within the Genei Ryodan or Zoaldyeck family
GetBackers - anything that has Dr.Jackal/Akabane; KazukixJuubei (probably the only yaoi pairing i'm a fan of)
GALS! - RanxRei (I prefer the guy who does the chasing, not the other way around, so I could never be an Aya fan)
DragonballZ - BulmaxVegeta
Sailor Moon - UsagixMamoru (preferably AU)
Tokyo Mew Mew - IchigoxRyou (I have nothing against Aoyama but this pair is more exciting to read!)
Winx club (well, not an anime) - MusaxRiven
Unsafe External Link