Author has written 8 stories for RENT.
OKAY. So I'm kinda completely obsessed with RENT. I don't really like Wilson Heredia but I really love Angel like obsessed-much. I heard he said he didn't want to play a gay person or a drag queen again because he was tired of being typecasted or something. So like I really can't respect him for playing Angel so beautifully then like killing me as his fan. xD Whatta jerk.
On May 3rd, 2008 I'll be doing a walk for AIDS in the Bangor/Brewer area of Maine. It's a really good cause and I'm sorry to all the families who have lost someone to AIDS or who are currently fighting it.
SOYEAH. I really like RENT, reality shows like Flavor of Love 3, Big Brother, Rock of Love with Bret Michaels 2, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, I Know My Kid's a Star (or whatevs it's called xD), and I love Hannah Montana, Doodlebops, and VH1 music countdowns. :D
I really like all Angel and Collins fanfics unless Angel is dead, because it makes me sad. But I think no matter who writes it or how they write it, Angel and Collins will be cute and perfect. :D
My favorite RENT characters in order from greatest to least.
Okay so this is the stuff I hate in RENT fanfiction:
1. OCs. KAY. The message of RENT is nawt to have you or your little friends make an appearance in your story. Or to date your favorite character or Mark or Collins. No. NO. Bad! No! Don't. Bad. You don't do that, it's not cute.
2. Come on now, Roger obviously didn't cheat on Mimi when he was going to Santa Fe. He wrote Mimi her song. And chances are she would've died a couple weeks later. So he's not going to dump her for Mark or an OC!!
3. Collins would NOT move on. That's like cheating. He loved Angel and she would know he wouldn't move on, and I don't think she'd want him to. Like she's sweet. But let's be honest here, Collins is a one woman guy.
4. And just because Angel died and then Collins and Mark are the only single ones doesn't mean they'd date. Omg. No.
And lastly and most importantly:
5. The message of RENT is to live each day as your last, it follows eight friends through their hardships and what it means to love. You don't need to soil the message by useless OCs. They really make me mad unless they have a purpose like moving the story along with the main characters, not making them a main character. It's just not right. How is our future generation going to think of RENT if we spoil the good name with OCs. Huh? HUH?
It's just really depressing and you can stop putting them in your stories and make RENT fanfiction a better tomorrow... today. :D
Soyus!! Much love from me forever and always.
To contact me,
AIM - AngelxCollins
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/musicalfairytale
Yahoo! - email@example.com
E-mail - AngelxCollins@yahoo.com
Seriously, you can send me a message any day anytime. I love to get messages and to write back!!
If it pisses you off when people write about Collins moving on when Angel dies because as far as your concerned she never died so technically you think he's cheating on her, copy this into your profile.
If you're only still watching Law and Order reruns to watch Jesse L. Martin kick people's asses, copy this into your profile.
77 of anti-abortion leaders are men, 100 of them will never be pregnant. Support Pro Choice.
Unsafe External Link