Author has written 11 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Buffy X-overs, Game X-overs, Roswell, CSI: New York, Batman, and Book X-overs.
I guess if you've clicked on my username, you have a reason for being here.
So here are the relevant facts about lynxgoddess:
1. I'm a geek. I freely and proudly admit this.
2. I am a graduate student working on my Ph. D in Computational Chemistry. Yeah, that should tell you a lot about what my update schedule will look like.
3. My co-conspirator for most, if not all, of my fics is Illyria13.
4. I have another account at Twisting the Hellmouth under the authorname Mezek.
1. "I don't like chatty. I like quiet. Quiet and mean. Those are my people." Jackie, Nurse Jackie
2. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but nothin' will ever kill me." Freddy Kruger, Freddy's Dead
3. "My easy goin' nature is getting sorta fuckin' tested!" Nathan Fillion, Slither
4. "Yet under the stars that lay under the stones, I still hear the cry of those Heaven-born bones." Christopher Crauley
5. Joe: "How was the desert?"
Allison: "Filled with secrets, filled with corpses." Medium, Season 3
6. "The hotter you are, the more violent your internal energy is." One of my professors said this when talking about heat and energy.
7. "It's said that everything is connected to everything. The butterfly effect. You drop a pebble into a pond and the ripples radiate outwards touching and effecting everything. Until finally a fish grows arms and legs and crawls out of the water...and picks up a rock and smashes the next two fish over the head...and we have the first serial killer." - Dexter, S3: The Damage a Man Can Do
8. Looking at the Creeper after running over it:
Darry: "Is he dead?"
Trish: "They never are." And process to back-up and run over it again... again. Jeepers Creepers
9. "You know the part in scary movies when somebody does something really stupid, and everybody hates them for it? This is it." Trish, Jeepers Creepers, as her brother explores a dark tunnel
10. "Hey, bum-fuck police, I'm being chased by a guy who likes to pull tongues out of severed heads with his teeth. Is there a special extension for that?" Darry, Jeepers Creepers
Best Quote about Fanfiction:
Fanfiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couchbound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language.
—Lev Grossman, TIME, July 18, 2011
Falling Grace Series:
Sickly Skin - coming soon!
The Winter Here - One more chapter to go!
Forgive Us Our Trespasses:
Arpad Hrunta (39)
Cassie's Bedlam (13)
Harry Leferts (9)
Josephine Darcy (1)
Lawndale Stalker (50)
Thought Reflex (11)