Author has written 5 stories for Spirit, Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar: Last Airbender, Bleach, and Naruto.
'Llo! heartxtime here.'
So. I previously stuffed a lot of nonsense here, but I decided to cut it all out. Apparently.
I stuffed a different type of nonsense here.
That I were more witty (i.e. Jack-Sparrowism, CoolOCism);
- That I have a better singing voice :D;
- That the world were a little easier to live in; and
- That I could get all the reasonable things I want to get without having to give something out in return. (eurgh, FMA idealisms, but it's true!) But that's just the selfish me.
- If a story is removed from the FaveStories section, will the author find out? 'Cos my list is constantly changing, but I've never thought about whether it MIGHT offend somebody.
- If people had powers to read things out of books, like Mo and Meggie and Orpheus, would I have that power?
- If there's a way to stop nightmares and the plague of horror movies.
- If I'm too much of a wimp sometimes. No, really.
- If my mother's and best friend's use of corny/cheesy/totally-not-their-thing words will ever stop. Or as my english teacher calls it, 'Diction.' ahh. Something worse than corny words.
- If anyone has EVER read up to this boring bit of fanfiction-ing profiles. If you have, PLEASE pm me. please. puhhlease. pwease!
- If animals can actually secretly understand everyword we say, and only pretend they dont at night.
- If fairies and faeries and pixies and brownies and unicorns and goblins and all manner of the Fair Folk exist!
The Oddity - Sorry guys. I just don't seem to find any inspiration for this anymore. However, if you feel like you could DIE (like i do sumtimes), do msg me and i mite upload another chapter.
The Girl From Yesterday - COMPLETE! My first complete fanfic haha. Cheesy, fluffy, corny, and I personally don't like it. Thank you all my reviewers!
The Blayders - COMPLETE. It's about Katara, and she meets these warriors...
The Guy's Gotta Be Taller - my first oneshot, and my most successful story, it seems, so far. hmm.
Recommended Stories And Authors (i.e. people/stories I think could make !!)
Pipsky - Hilarious stories, which she and her friends come up with without any sort of deliberate thinking! Mostly parodies, but they are guaranteed to make you fall off your chair. With laughter.
Memory Lane - The best story I've ever read ever ever ever. I mean it. It's an ATLA fanfic, Zutara, AU. There's not much humour in, and the mood is heavy, but it is a fabulous story.
Storyteller - I haven't actually watched Peter Pan, though I'd like to, but this story is AWESOME. And mind, I only put the best here - that I know of.
Unsafe External Link