Poll: Okay here is a poll for everyone, Sense Demon High has reach 30k views I was thinking of either making a sequel, continuing it or leave it alone and make a new story entirely. So which do u guys want I do any of them I just need to know which to do? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Inuyasha, Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, and Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters.
I thought is was about time to change my profile.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Nicknames: K.C., Devil Queen, K.C. and the sunshine band, Pink Ink.
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
What happened to goodbye? by Sarah Desson
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
In class mostly and they look like eyes.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Read fanfiction on phone.
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
I could last a few months with just my imagination.
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I save them.
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
Slip in and look for some I know.
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
Give up: Smell
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
at least 2
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I believed that the TMNT were real and I wanted to go to New York to see them.
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Watching Pokemon and Digimon
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Catie C. one of my oldest Friends
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
What's a newspaper?!!!
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
Spiders they are creepy little things.
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Engage it head-on
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
I can't remember
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
Some parts of my personality
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
Yes, I always have to check the computer before going to bed.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
No, I'm very low maintenance.
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
In PE class for college
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
whole lot of acquaintances, because I stream video games and ppl like me
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
Unleash the potential of others I think
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
I tell stories that turn out to be true later on.
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
26. What’s something that amazes you?
How people can be so stupid
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
Shoot straight with me
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
El (something) its my favorite Mexican restaurant
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Clean my room
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
Reaction: they should shove it.
and that is it
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
Home and in living room
33. What position do you sleep in?
mostly on sides
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Twain Harte cause I live there
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
Personality, Personality, and likes.
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I'm the youngest so not really affected.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
the weakness of not fighting for something or someone I want
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
No one and None. Every broken relationship is broken for a reason
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Ruby, or Rayne
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
no, sometimes and most time it is not bliss.
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
Cheating, cheater, or cheats
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
Yes, the past is the past leave it there.
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
not that hard I just leave it be (F them)
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
I don't trust people. I play to many video games to trust anyone on their word
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
Watching Tv and cartoons
47. What was the best news you ever received?
I got the job
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
Not the difficult I don't care if it hurts cause it's the truth
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
Clicked over Fanfiction and she is now my best friend of 10 years and still going. and no I am not friends with anyone I disliked.
50. When do you find yourself singing?
When my favorite comes on so all the time.
And that is just a few questions. Hope you liked. Peace out.