Author has written 437 stories for Law and Order: CI, Harry Potter, Stargate: SG-1, Yu-Gi-Oh, CSI: New York, West Wing, Criminal Minds, Sons of Anarchy, Stargate: Universe, Lord of the Rings, Dark-Hunter series, Bleach, CSI: Miami, Grey's Anatomy, Inuyasha, Naruto, Blue Bloods, Avengers, Mortal Instruments, Teen Wolf, and Hobbit.
Lacy here. I swear my profile is as much a work in progress as some of my stories and it's always changing.
As many of you may have noticed, I haven't been publishing like normal. I haven't stopped writing, I've just lost my way, so to speak, with my work that needs updating. I cannot apologize enough for that and I am trying my hardest, everyday, to bring you something new. Whether it be Criminal Minds or Harry Potter, the categories I know people miss most, I am trying. Hopefully one day soon, I will be branching out further and beginning to post my Teen Wolf OC storyline. It is what's kept me afloat recently when all else seems to fail me. Please be patient with me and try to understand where I'm coming from. Life isn't always easy, we all know it and many of us write it. For me, right now, living it is where my focus needs to be.
My GoFundMe Drive
I'm stubborn. You can't tell me what to do. I have to want to do it.
I'm honest. I will tell you the truth, even if I know it will hurt you. If I think you need to know, you'll know.
I seriously can't lie, really ask anyone. I cannot lie. I suck at it.
I'm normally shy and quiet, only speaking when around my friends, watching TV or, strangely enough, by myself.
I'm a writer. One day I will make my junior/senior English teacher proud and be published, just like he knows I can.
I'm a sister and when you screw with my family, biological or adopted, I can be the biggest pain in your ass along with your worst nightmare.
I'm sarcastic. It's a gift and a curse. A gift for me, a curse for those talking to me.
I'm goth. No Nana, it's not a phase. Been going on for ten years now and not ending.
I'm an aunt. Not biological but they mean the same to me. Screw with them and pain will take on a whole new meaning.
I'm a mother hen. I look after my family, when they are in pain or sad, like they were my children. I care about them and won't let them drop a subject, no matter how hard they try. Ask Katie.
That's me in a nutshell. *looks it over* Big freakin' nutshell.
CSI: New York
Law and Order: CI
Game of Thrones
Law and Order: SVU
Seven Tears into the Sea by Terri Farley
Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Wicked series by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
I love books by the author Laurie Faria Stolarz. She is great.
House of Night series by P.C and Kristin Cast
Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Rachelle Mead
JackSam - SG-1
DanielJanet - SG-1
JohnTeyla - Atlantis
RonanJennifer – Atlantis
EverettTJ - Universe
DonJess - CSI:NY
DannyLindsay - CSI:NY
MacStella - CSI:NY
HotchEmily - Criminal Minds
DaveJJ - Criminal Minds
MorganGarcia - Criminal Minds
ReidAustin - Criminal Minds
ArthurGwen - Merlin
MerlinMorgana - Merlin
BobbyAlex - L&O:CI
MikeCarolyn - L&O:CI
HoratioCalleigh - CSI: Miami
HarryLuna - Harry Potter
RemusTonks - Harry Potter
JamesLily - Harry Potter
GeorgeHermione - Harry Potter
ToshiroKarin - Bleach
IchigoRukia - Bleach
ShunsuiNanao - Bleach
UraharaYoruichi - Bleach
GinRangiku - Bleach
AsumaKurenai - Naruto
ShikamaruTemari - Naruto
KibaHinata - Naruto
ChojiIno - Naruto
KakashiSakura - Naruto
RoyRiza - FMA
EdWinry - FMA
AlMei - FMA
DannyJo - Twisted
HalMaggie - Falling Skies
Sterek - Teen Wolf
WOULD YOU RATHER..
1) pierce your nose or tongue? Nose.
2) be serious or be funny? Funny.
3) drink whole or skim milk? Skim Milk
4) simple or complicated? Complicated. Just the way to be.
DO YOU PREFER..
5) flowers or angels? Flowers, angels can play tricks. Flowers just sit there and look nice.
6) grey or gray? Gray
7) color or black & white photos? Black and White. They show deeper meaning.
8) lust or love? Love. Lust is just a momentary feeling.
9) sunrise or sunset? Sunset. It means an end to the annoying thing called the sun for at least a few hours.
10) M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles, they are just awesome.
11) rap or rock? Rock. Rap makes my head hurt.
12) staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late, I don't believe in morning hours. At least not the ones that come after I go to sleep :D
13) TV or radio? TV, it's like my lifeline.
15) eating apples or oranges? Apples, I don't like oranges. Ick.
DO YOU PREFER..
18) being hot or cold? Cold, it's more fun to warm up then to try and cool down.
19) tall members of the opposite sex? Taller than me would be nice.
20) sun or moon? Moon. It's out when I'm up and unlike the sun I can admire it.
21) emeralds or rubies? Rubies. Not sure why. Just as long as it's not a diamond.
22) left or right? Either or, don't really matter.
23) having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 best friend, someone I know I can trust.
24) sun or rain? Rain, I like telling people I'm allergic to the sun :D
25) vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate. PMS, need I say more?
26) boys or girls? Either to be honest. As long as I understand them, I can hang with both.
27) green beans or carrots? Carrots but don't tell my Bumpa. He grows green beans.
28) low fat or fat free? Neither, I don't see the point.
29) What is your biggest fear in the world? Being alone.
30) kids or no kids? Well I love kids and I pretty much raised my sister so sure.
31) Cat or dog? I want a dog but cats are easier to take care of and don't steal the whole damn bed. (I lie. My cat LOVES taking over the bed.)
32) Half empty or half full? Depends on the day I'm having.
33) Mustard or ketchup? Ketchup.
34) Hard cover books or soft cover books? Depends on the book and where I'm taking it.
35) Newspaper or magazine? Magazine.
36) Sandals or sneakers? Boots.
37) Wonder or amazement? Amazement.
38) Red car or white car? Black, but that's just me.
39) Happy & poor or sad & rich? Happy and poor. It's how I've lived my whole life.
40) Singing or dancing? Dancing while singing. Not easy for someone with asthma but I can do it.
41) Hugging or kissing? Hugging, kissing is too emotional for me.
43) Happy or sad? Happy
45) Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes, I've known WAY too many blondes to think otherwise.
Full name? Cassandra. Yes I have a middle and last name but you don't really need to know it, now do you?
Nicknames: Cassie, Emo(given by a boy with the nickname Pinky), Lynnie(my aunt is the only one allowed to call me that), Lacy(dude, look at the pen name)
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 25
Date that you regularly blow them out? June 28th
Pets? 1 cat, my baby Orion. We lost Shawnee :(
Height? 5' 9 1/2" on a good day
Eye color? Changed at some point and are now blue/gray (still my favorite part of me)
Hair color? Got one hundred percent of my original brown back and don't plan on ever changing it again!
Piercing(s)? Ears are pierced three times. Still thinking maybe my nose.
WHAT DO YOU WANT..
Where do you want to live? Greece or Italy to be honest but anywhere that's not Massachusetts works. I'm done with this state.
How many kids do you want? Maybe two, one of each
What kind of job do you want? I want to make my junior/senior English teacher proud and become a writer.
Do you want to get married? Only if the right guy is out there.
WHICH IS BETTER..
2 doors or 4 (on a car)? Four door, too many two door cars growing up to actually like them.
Coffee or ice cream? Depends on the day I'm having.
Shampoo or conditioner? Conditioner. Makes my hair soft.
Bridges or tunnels? Neither, I don't like high places or dark, small spaces.
One pillow or two? 2, more fluffy and I breathe better.
Salad dressing? Caesar
Color of socks? Black
Alcoholic drink? Vodka.
Non-alcoholic drink? Coke.
WHAT DID YOU DO..
1 MINUTE AGO: Posted my first ever Sterek fic in an effort to end my heartbreak. It didn't work.
1 DAY AGO: Wrote.
1 WEEK AGO: Cried. A lot.
1 YEAR AGO: Waited.
I HURT: When I walk(bad knees), write or type too much(bad wrist) or hear the wrong pitched sound(bad ear).
I LOVE: My family(most of the time), my adopted family(they know who they are) and my cats.
I HATE: I don't really hate anything. Just annoyed by a whole lot of things.
I FEAR: Being alone.
I HOPE: That I can love at all.
I FEEL: Happy as long as I compartmentalize everything else.
I LISTEN: And hear more then normal people.
I HIDE: Who I really am because only I and a few people understand.
I MISS: Being able to play sports(bad knees and wrist).
I LEARNED: That when I really want something, I can get it if I work hard enough.
I WAIT: For life to stop tripping me on my journey.
I NEED: To move away from the familiar and find myself.
I THINK: About my writing, which is my way of speaking when I can't find my voice.
Current Clothes: = Black and maroon yoga pants, Danskin athletic shirt.
Current Mood: = Heartbroken.
Current Music: = Crickets outside my window.
Current Taste: = Water.
Current Hair: = Medium to long length pulled in a messy french braid, from my shower.
Current Annoyance: = Teen Wolf.
Current Smell: = Late summer night.
Current thing I should be Doing: = Sleeping.
Current Desktop Picture: = Elemental representation found on DeviantART.
Current Favorite: = Fantasy.
Current Book: = Cruel Beauty, by Rosamund Hodge.
Current Movie In DVD: = Nothing.
Current Refreshment: = Water.
Current Worry: = Nothing comes to mind. *pauses* That's not normal.
Current Crush: = Seriously, it's safer for all if we don't talk about this.
Now you know about me. One last thing to add before ending. At the end of all my stories I write some version of saying that I have a flame policy. For those who don't know what it is, I will post it here.
Flame Policy: All flames with either be laughed at, mocked, ignored or just plain deleted without a second thought.
It's not that I can't take harsh reviews that point out what I did wrong, I can, I just don't like the few that are hurtful just for the hell of it. Because of that I do not accept flame reviews. For all those who give me good reviews, or in Montana Angell's case, funny reviews, I thank you and ask that you keep them coming. They help me write.
Thanks for reading,